The Skeleton Key!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

actor
This is the official first and original thread for 'The Skeleton Key'.

I have borrowed it from a friend and i am going to watch it tonight.

Discuss!

Cinemaddiction
How are we supposed to discuss a film that hasn't been released yet? Better question is how your friend got it.

Deano
its out in the cinema's

i imagine the guy has a pirate copy of the film on dvd

Cinemaddiction
Eh, you guys got it last week. Debuts tomorrow here I think.

BackFire
This movie looks so stupid, I'm so ****ing sick of these god damn ghost movies. Surely it will have some shitty twist that will "amaze" all the retards.

BaronOBeefDip
I couldn't of said it better myself.

The Biker Scout
Ill be plain and simple this movie sucks.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by BackFire
This movie looks so stupid, I'm so ****ing sick of these god damn ghost movies. Surely it will have some shitty twist that will "amaze" all the retards.

HAY!

I saw teh ending of DRAKNESS with Rogue init, and teh end was AWESUM! Rogues dad wuz crazy and these gost kids came and hurt her borther.

beta-wolf_101
Great another Ring knock off WHY WHY DO THEY POLLUTE THE HORROR FLIM WORLD WITH THE TOXIC WASTE!!!!!!!!!

actor
It was OK.

It had a good ending but it wasn't even scary. It should have been a 12, not a 15. It is kinda like The Others scary.

Wolfie
This looks stupid. The trailer even says the ending will shock you. Translation: We'll put in some stupid twist at the end that will ruin the movie far more than the rest of the movie could.

DanieLs_4_Ever
8/10. It was pretty damn good. Odd ending..but that's what you can expect from a psychological thriller. thumb up

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
HAY!

I saw teh ending of DRAKNESS with Rogue init, and teh end was AWESUM! Rogues dad wuz crazy and these gost kids came and hurt her borther.

laughing out loud

b-dan
i hate the guy who made this why does he likes ghost soo much

tabby999
Originally posted by Wolfie
This looks stupid. The trailer even says the ending will shock you. Translation:

we spend 8 million on the twist. we spent $5 on the rest of the movie

fruits
i actually really liked it. kate hudson is hot, and the ending is good. its good to see an unhappy ending for once[/spoiler

vatalya
I liked it, too. It could have been scarier but it was a cool psychological thriller. I say thumbs up.

beta-wolf_101
Now not only am I not going to see it I'm going to spend the rest of the day trying to erase its existences from my mind

TheRing
Originally posted by vatalya
I liked it, too. It could have been scarier but it was a cool psychological thriller. I say thumbs up.

It could have been 100% more Scarier, Which means it wasn't scary at all, The storyline was alright and the ending was different, though not a movie I would watch twice.

dawsey28
Um... okay, so THAT was the big twist at the end?

Not really THAT big of a surprise. It was alright, but not something I'd consider great.

Kupotek
in a fight of Sadako vs Samara - I'd bet on Sadako just cos she's hot

Morning_Glory
did anyone see this movie? I was wondering how it was?

dawsey28
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
did anyone see this movie? I was wondering how it was?

It's a fun watch, but it's nothing special. Do NOT go in with high expectations and you should enjoy it fine.

Or at least I think you will.

Read the last couple posts to get an idea of how "good" it is.

joeykangaroo
ive seen it its kewl... just i started thinking about ti and got confused,
so was the old couple brother and sister??

actor
No, they were a married couple

caston
Think about what happened at the party when they hung and burnt the "black couple" after the vodoo ritual. Who were they really hanging?

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by caston
Think about what happened at the party when they hung and burnt the "black couple" after the vodoo ritual. Who were they really hanging?
hmmm. you know I am not sure...

personally, I like the movie! It wasn't really scary, just suspensful. But I really liked it! Kate Hudson did a great job in it, I thought anyway. I think you should at least rent the movie when it comes out because it was enjoyable.

papabeard
The story for this was good, it would have have worked as a good episode of The Outer Limits or The Twilgiht zone, doesn't merit a whole film being dedicated to it,as the film is boring and tedious, part of the twist is obvious, and with reference to the above post about who was being hung?, that was chilling and the best part of the story.

blackdragoon
Quote "An hour of my life wasted.
" almost as bad as seed of chucky"
" Not a twist ending an ending that sucked rolling on floor laughing mad

Darth_Erebus
I'd rate this movie about a 7 out of 10 meaning it wasn't bad but it certainly wasn't an alltime classic. The ending was a 9/10 though. I wouldn't call this movie a horror flick though. It's more drama than horror.

Wolfie
I'm surprised by the high ratings members have given it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.