dc fanboy vs marvel fanboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who would win??

jacobo0o
dc is no fun....
overrated...... not as much fun as marvel
not much to it except they are gods
and there are so much more marvel fan then dc

Dark Thor
marvel fanboy. they're more obnoxious. just kidding

jacobo0o
and marvel is the one coming out with all the movies and
games because marvel is better
i havent played one good dc game or good dc movie...
except batman the beginning which was pretty good

Juntai
Shit, I've only seen like 3 comic movies that were any good period.
Sin City.
Batman Begins.
The Crow

And none of them are Marvel.
lol.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Juntai
Shit, I've only seen like 3 comic movies that were any good period.
Sin City.
Batman Begins.
The Crow

And none of them are Marvel.
lol.

Spiderman one and two
Xmen one and two you haven't seen them?

jacobo0o
or blade??

black robb
Originally posted by Dark Thor
marvel fanboy. they're more obnoxious. just kidding actually thats pretty true

jacobo0o
what makes dc better then marvel?

CorderaMitchell
So by making this thread, we know not to trust you in DC matchups...

jinzin
Originally posted by jacobo0o
what makes dc better then marvel?

while they have more in depth and often harder to follow stories...they are better at story telling than marvel is....they follow the same premise as most movies in that they have a climax and conclussion with lots of human drama.....marvel comics is just beginning to catch on.... it's not all about who's fighting who as long as you have a decent story....this is something dc knows....marvel however does not....

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by jinzin
while they have more in depth and often harder to follow stories...they are better at story telling than marvel is....they follow the same premise as most movies in that they have a climax and conclussion with lots of human drama.....marvel comics is just beginning to catch on.... it's not all about who's fighting who as long as you have a decent story....this is something dc knows....marvel however does not....

It so true until recently the majority of marvel was aimed at much younger readers. Not all of it though and some very good books at the moment are marvel. Marvel just has more crap still smile

CorderaMitchell
Indeed...

jinzin
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
It so true until recently the majority of marvel was aimed at much younger readers. Not all of it though and some very good books at the moment are marvel. Marvel just has more crap still smile

yeah I'm actually diggin on house of M right now.....

but lex luthor man of steel is far more intriguing....

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by jinzin
yeah I'm actually diggin on house of M right now.....

but lex luthor man of steel is far more intriguing....

Check out Justice if you haven't already it will join Marvels and Kingdom Come as an Alex Ross Classic smile

jinzin
justice you say.........hmmmmmmmm

damn I'm gonna be poor again this weekend after going to the shop ain't I?

masterkit
MARVEL
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Farseer
Yeah Marvel has it I think. I don't know how the numbers of hardcore fans look, but those sheep type individuals who just liked the latest thing they've seen will be on Marvel's side due to the number of recent movies.

DigiMark007
Who wins?? Well one of the fanboys will die in the fight, so I'd say Dark Horse, Wildstorm, etc. are the winners here.

-DM

Farseer
Well if we're talking about fanboy deaths, I think the world as a whole could be the winners :P

Paola
fanboys are not comic characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.