Is it possible?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Keitaro06
Is it possible you guys to make a complete new Category including multilingual (or language) topics? You know, for example for dutch ppl... they can talk their mother language on those threads? I myself am Finnish and I don't quite understand everything on english... and if it was possible, can I moderate Finnish language thread, if and I mean IF this is possible. stick out tongue

Clovie
mita kuu luu? eek!

(sorry, i'm just pretending to know language embarrasment )

GCG
Originally posted by Keitaro06
Is it possible you guys to make a complete new Category including multilingual (or language) topics? You know, for example for dutch ppl... they can talk their mother language on those threads? I myself am Finnish and I don't quite understand everything on english... and if it was possible, can I moderate Finnish language thread, if and I mean IF this is possible. stick out tongue

your english is very good

Storm
KMC is already rich in a few language threads. 1 thread in the GDF with the intention to speak any language except English. Multiple threads in the OTF, dedicated to a specific language.

General Discussion Forum
Bienvenue, mes amies!

The Off-Topic Forum
The Spanish Club
thread in german
Dutch/Flemish thread

I guess a Finnish thread could find its place in the OTF as well.

Keitaro06

Syren
Like Storm said, there are many places where different languages can be spoken.

Although, I like the idea of a specific board dedicated to languages other than English...

Clovie

Keitaro06
Originally posted by Clovie
i don't have special letters sad
and i said already that i'm only pretending to know it..i just know some random words..like kuu or aurinko..or..mina" rakastan sinua ninja

lol! That's sweet! big grin

Clovie
i've written it right? eek! embarrasment happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.