The PD Lies Once More

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freaky Zeeky
I read in the newspaper the NYPD has over 200 plus speczialized units. Like forensic, Computer crime, etc. If so, why are so many people unemployed?

Oswald Kenobi
Because it's hard to get into the NYPD specialized units. Just as it should be.

KidRock
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
why are so many people unemployed?

Becuase they are lazy shits who want to live off welfare(my money) and make an cry about the government not helping them(their excuse).

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by KidRock
Becuase they are lazy shits who want to live off welfare(my money) and make an cry about the government not helping them(their excuse).

laughing out loud

Dagons Blade
Not to mention the outsourcing by certain groups of people who wind up living tax free for 8 or 9 years and continue to do so vicariously thru their relatives who are Fresh Off the Boat as they hand the gas station or the 7-11 over to them as they get ready to go back home to *thiscountrystan* or *thatcountrystan* with all their hard earned money *coughs* There again, I guess you could save hundreds when oyu no longer wear a name tag that needs space for a name with 20 or 30 letters in it...smile

Yes outsourcing causes unemployment too, believe it or not..

Tptmanno1
There are so many people without job for a simple reason, Our system is unforgiving.
Example.
Joe Voter has a decent job, a sufficent income, lower middle class. He doesn't live a life of luxuries but he gets on OK.
But suddenly his job is outsoursed like Dragons Blade said. so now he's without a job and living on a very thin income. But he has a little nest egg he's built up so he's not gonna go broke looking for a job. But then his wife gets sick. lets say Cancer. Now he blows his entire nest egg on treatment, chemo ect...
Now he has no money and no job
so he is forced to take a job at walmart,
but that doesn't pay the bill so he has to moonlight at a denny's or something,
BOOM
Unending circle of poverty.

Read "Nickle and Dimed."

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
There are so many people without job for a simple reason, Our system is unforgiving.
Example.
Joe Voter has a decent job, a sufficent income, lower middle class. He doesn't live a life of luxuries but he gets on OK.
But suddenly his job is outsoursed like Dragons Blade said. so now he's without a job and living on a very thin income. But he has a little nest egg he's built up so he's not gonna go broke looking for a job. But then his wife gets sick. lets say Cancer. Now he blows his entire nest egg on treatment, chemo ect...
Now he has no money and no job
so he is forced to take a job at walmart,
but that doesn't pay the bill so he has to moonlight at a denny's or something,
BOOM
Unending circle of poverty.

Read "Nickle and Dimed."

thumb up

Dagons Blade
Freaky Zeeky, you hit an all too familiar note with that last post.

My mom had a great nest egg saved up and she used it all to try to save my grandmother, who died of cancer back in 2001. Medicine, equipment, hospitalization, all of it, and she lost her job for taking too much time off to care for her. My mom bounced back but it's still rough for her some days. So many ways something can go wrong some days and we find ourselves relying on everything we worked for to try to make it right, and wind up with nothing in return.

Good post, and you mirrored my thoughts to the letter. Well said.

EsteemedLeader
similar with me. grandma had a stroke, so we had to push a lot of stuff.

Imperial_Samura
Sorry, I'm a bit tired today, but how is the fact that the police have specialized units connected to the unemployment rate?

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
similar with me. grandma had a stroke, so we had to push a lot of stuff.

Sorry to hear that. Hope eveything is better for you and your family these days...

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Dagons Blade
Freaky Zeeky, you hit an all too familiar note with that last post.

My mom had a great nest egg saved up and she used it all to try to save my grandmother, who died of cancer back in 2001. Medicine, equipment, hospitalization, all of it, and she lost her job for taking too much time off to care for her. My mom bounced back but it's still rough for her some days. So many ways something can go wrong some days and we find ourselves relying on everything we worked for to try to make it right, and wind up with nothing in return.

Good post, and you mirrored my thoughts to the letter. Well said.

Thanks. Sorry to hear about your grandma.

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Sorry, I'm a bit tired today, but how is the fact that the police have specialized units connected to the unemployment rate?

Alot

Bardock42
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Alot

And how?

Tptmanno1
I find no connection between police special units and unemployment.
The police wouldn't hire them for those jobs anyway.
I don't want some tinfoil wearing bum in swat gear....

unemployment has more to do with the Govenment and their whole "Your poor because you choose to be" Bullshit atitude.

Dagons Blade
unemployment has more to do with the Govenment and their whole "Your poor because you choose to be" Bullshit atitude.

And that's just what it is, bullshit. We're poor because THEY'RE rich. THEY get tax breaks when WE don't, THEY make laws that THEY don't have to listen to, and every time THEY need money they stick their hands in the Social Security lock box and take what they need. I don't need to say anymore because it's a fact that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Tptmanno1
yup!
Completly true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.