wolverine runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
1 nick fury
2cap america
3 daredevil
4spiderman
5deadpool
6 agent x
7sgent zero
8 bullseye
9blade
10 iorn fist
11night crawler
12luke cage
13iorn man
14hercules
15colossous
16gladiator
17classic juggernaut
18abomination

bare with me did this in five mins so how far does he make it

pr1983
if he beats spidey then deadpool'll take him...

long pig
Let me fix your list.

1 nick fury
2 bullseye
3 night crawler
4 daredevil
5 cap america
6 blade
7 agent x
8 deadpool
9 agent zero
10 iron fist
11 luke cage
12 spiderman
13 colossous
14 hercules
15 iron man
16 abomination
17 gladiator
18 classic juggernaut

There! big grin
He makes to agent zero.

dominic/wolf
thanks pig

CorderaMitchell
No spiderman

long pig
Agent Zero is a Wolverine killer.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by long pig
Agent Zero is a Wolverine killer.

Thanks for fixing that list. smokin'

golem370
Spiderman would beat him

Creshosk
Originally posted by golem370
Spiderman would beat him He wouldn't make it to Spiderman with the new list. . . Agent Zero would take him out. . . that or they would draw out in a mutual nonwant to hurt the other.

long pig
Agent Zero is such a Wolverine killer......He's awesome.
He's Maverick in disguise.

The dude packs a machine gun with anti-metal bullets, a vibranium body suit and a mutant power that makes healing factors work backwards, basically the harder your body tried to heal, the worse your wounds become.

So basically, he blows wolverine's adamantium head wide open with the anti-metal bullets, then blasts him with his mutant power to make sure Wolverine doesn't heal.

And if Wolverine tries to stab him, the vibranium suit will make Wolverine's claws useless.

Creshosk
Originally posted by long pig
Agent Zero is such a Wolverine killer......He's awesome.
He's Maverick in disguise.

The dude packs a machine gun with anti-metal bullets, a vibranium body suit and a mutant power that makes healing factors work backwards, basically the harder your body tried to heal, the worse your wounds become.

So basically, he blows wolverine's adamantium head wide open with the anti-metal bullets, then blasts him with his mutant power to make sure Wolverine doesn't heal.

And if Wolverine tries to stab him, the vibranium suit will make Wolverine's claws useless. No doubt.

The only thing that can save him from death is if like what happened before. . though this is two seperate occasions. . .

They both refused to kill each other.

But that would end in a draw and Wolverine would not get beyond him either way.

Other than that Wolverine is a corpse before his body hits the ground.

Solidus Snake
and we know how wolverine loves to get shot

Onikirimaru
Guess Im the only guy that thinks Nick Fury can take him. Ill think up a reason later.

olympian
At least Agent zero, at worst it stops on Spiderman.

willRules
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Guess Im the only guy that thinks Nick Fury can take him. Ill think up a reason later.

Oh Fury COULD take Wolvie its just that Wolvie is much much more likely to win.

Metalmanx
Honestly, I don't think Wolverine would make it past Captain America.

But that's my opinion. If he makes it past Cap, then I think Deadpool would definitely stop him. I mean, with a healing factor better than Wolverine's and all that skill, he'd take the Canuk down.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Onikirimaru

Actually, I secretly do believe that Nick Fury would definitely give Wolvie problems and possibly take him out. Especially if this was Ultimate Nick Fury. He would stomp Wolvie.

I just didn't want to get bombarded with the posts of people who think I've just committed murder or something. Sometimes it's hard to deal with, so I give him a break, heh.

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Actually, I secretly do believe that Nick Fury would definitely give Wolvie problems and possibly take him out. Especially if this was Ultimate Nick Fury. He would stomp Wolvie.

Then let them discuss all they want, but we know the truth.

willRules
lol in agent of shield wolverine killed him in a simulation but we know Fury is better than that.......................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.