Marvel Two-in-One Annual - The Champion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
I think the Champion wouldve definitely lost if he had not been such a pussy in the annual. He backed out of a fight with the Hulk cuz he said the Hulk was too dumb, he backed out of the fight with Wonder Man right when WM was starting to get pissed off cuz WM cursed at him, and he backed out of the fight with Thor cuz he said Thor was disqualified for using Mjolnir. He also forgot to acquire Hercules, who i think could kick his ass straight up also cuz not only is Herc just as strong as anyone he acquired, he also has better fighting skills than anyone. So that pisses me off, cuz i think all 4 of those guys wouldve handed the Champion his ass on a silver platter.

What does everyone else think?

armandovalles
anyone?

olympian
Champion in the first appearance was a beast. Make no mistake.

Altho that part of him practically disqualifying the opponents, and not adquiring others that wer even stronger then some there like Hercules in comparation with Thing, Sasquatch, Wonder Man, Colossus makes it...i dunno, not that impressive by the way he was still written by then.

armandovalles
yea i know but i especially hate how Hercules wasnt even included and how Wonder Man got diqualified cuz Champ got him so pissed that his strength was increasing ans WM said something like "now im gonna crush you", so Champ disqualified him. Thats bullshit.

olympian
Yeah that story and how it went, was weird. If they wanted to make him stronger like they said he was, and at that time there was no reason to belive he wasent, then they should had put him against the best and stronger figthers of earth. And some wer even missing. And then he adquired guys like Colossus that at the time wasent even one of the strongest nor a better figther.

Just plain weird for what it was supossed to be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.