Our Team vs Your Team #2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
Due to the last success of the our team vs. your team, there will be another one, this time with 5 characters.

Our team...

Onslaught
Ryu at Max
Shin Akuma
Oro
Gill

New rules:

They can be from any company this time.

Keep them at a relative level, no more godly characters, beyond our own.

Post your team, we will get to you, and you will get it back, respond if you like.

Enjoy!!

No more than 5 men on your team...

Darkstorm Zero
Heh, near godly level anyways stick out tongue

Arbiter
Darth Revan at full strength
Sephiroth
Kratos (God of War)
Jack Krauser
Hyper Sonic

CorderaMitchell
I'm on it, expect it by someone tomorrow...

Sonic x 20
Evil Ryu
Violent Ken
MegaMan
HyperKnuckles
Dante

CorderaMitchell
I'm on that too, Dante was an old member in fact, but evil ryu and ryu, are technically the same so...

Sonic x 20
Evil Ryu and Ryu are the same, but Evil Ryu has some of the same moves as Akuma. I picked Evil Ryu because he's one of my favorite fighters. cool cool

CorderaMitchell
Has to be a diff char, sorry.

I love E. Ryu too.

Hooverman
Dante2guns
Squall (couldn't find one for him)
Cloud (or him)
Master Chiefrifle
Metal Gear Rexrobot

Arbiter
Originally posted by Hooverman
Dante2guns
Squall (couldn't find one for him)
Cloud (or him)
Master Chiefrifle
Metal Gear Rexrobot
Going to get Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children?

Hooverman
hells yea but when it come out to DVD in september

Arbiter
You mean PSP or is it coming out on DVD.

Sonic x 20
This is going to be a Great Team vs Team battle!!!!! big grin big grin

Hit_and_Miss
Team Xbox
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
Spawn (Soulcalibur II)
Master Chief (Halo 2)
Ein (Dead or Alive Ultimate)
Revan (KOTOR)

Don't think they will win though your team is arguably some of the very strongest fighters around... most are near godlike

Sonic x 20
Almost, but it will still be a fair battle. smile smile

DarkC
Samus Aran
Master Chief
Demon Izual (Diablo II)
Demon Illidan (WarCraft III)
Deathknight Arthas(WarCraft III)

Hoshi
shin akuma,oro and gill are cosidered the only three god like characters from street fighter, onslaugh is just the guy who defeated all the avengers alone and easily.And ryu is known as the only one who can surpass shin akuma with his max potential.Dante cant win against gill , since gill is just like agni , rudra from devil may cry 3 , the only difference is that he is stronger and faster than both,and gill is almost imortal.Clou and squall are very powerfull , but they cant win against s akuma and ryu at his max potential.Metal gear rex will be swallowed by onslaugh.

Arbiter
Originally posted by Arbiter
Darth Revan at full strength
Sephiroth
Kratos (God of War)
Jack Krauser
Hyper Sonic
Darth Revan= Went through hordes of Sith and Sith Droids
Sephiroth= The greatest hero of Shinra Inc. and took Omni-Slash to kill
Kratos= Killed a God
Krauser= Able to move quickly and that arm provides him a shield
Hyper Sonic= Moves at Hyper Sonic speed and uses the power of the 7 Super Emeralds

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by DarkC
Samus Aran
Master Chief
Demon Izual (Diablo II)
Demon Illidan (WarCraft III)
Deathknight Arthas(WarCraft III)

Samus and Masater chief are going to be the far range attackers, but their downfall is the superior projectiles, of ryu and akuma. One city destroying blast would prove fatal for them.

Onslaught can just take over the metal in the others, and kill them, causing a win...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Team Xbox
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
Spawn (Soulcalibur II)
Master Chief (Halo 2)
Ein (Dead or Alive Ultimate)
Revan (KOTOR)

Don't think they will win though your team is arguably some of the very strongest fighters around... most are near godlike

Spawn is very powerful, he's the most powerful on their side, onslaught can simply take over the metal and destroy them.

Master chief vs Ryu: an upclose battle spells the end for master chief, and so does a far away battle. Ryu:10/10

Gill himself and oro, can take ein and revan together, Gill is immortal, and can take ANY OF ein's attacks.

Oro is a 200 year old mystic, he would own Ryu, because he uses mystical attacks as well.

CorderaMitchell
Darth Revan= Went through hordes of Sith and Sith Droids
Sephiroth= The greatest hero of Shinra Inc. and took Omni-Slash to kill
Kratos= Killed a God
Krauser= Able to move quickly and that arm provides him a shield
Hyper Sonic= Moves at Hyper Sonic speed and uses the power of the 7 Super Emeralds

SHin akuma would take care of hyper sonic, with a Shungokusatsu, which kills the mind body and soul.

Darth Reban and Kratos can be taken care of by onslaught, because of his telepathy and metal contol alone.

Ryu is the better fighter of Krauser, no contest there.

Sephiroth and gill and oro, would overwhelm sephiroth, sorry.

Hoshi
pretty right cordera,but oro himself said ryu at his full potetial would be even stronger than him.

Hoshi
let sonic choose evil ryu cordera,although they are both the same characters they are completely different .Let the fun start without any prohibitions this time.

Arbiter
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
SHin akuma would take care of hyper sonic, with a Shungokusatsu, which kills the mind body and soul.

Darth Reban and Kratos can be taken care of by onslaught, because of his telepathy and metal contol alone.

Hyper Sonic has a move that moves as fast as a flash which destroys all enemies around him.
Revan has the force which makes him immune to mind control and his force tornado will have him spinning and his Lightsaber can cut through anything
Kratos can take Ryu since he killed a God
Sephiroth has powerful magic and killed all of Shinra's guards
Krauser was only defeated by Leon because of his weapons

Hit_and_Miss
CorderaMitchell
I think your teams a little too strong...

A jedi master like revan could kill ryu and akuma. one of there attacks is the life drain or he could hold them with the force while MC shot them. I don't know your other chars though... and what could defeat gill if he is invincible???

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Evil Ryu
Violent Ken
MegaMan
HyperKnuckles
Dante

Evil Ryu- Is more Stronger than normal Ryu and has some of the same moves as Shin Akuma giving him a good advantage.

Violent Ken- Since he was brain washed by M.Bison, his moves became more Stronger and Faster, and has the Shadow Teleport Slide like Shin Akuma and Evil Ryu.

MegaMan- Can turn into HyperMegaMan growing more in size and can shoot out huge beams out of his hand and also has support from his Robot Dog.

HyperKnuckles- All of his moves including running, gliding, and climbing have all been enhanced making him a better fighter and a Faster fighter as well. Also he can cause Earthquakes by slamming into walls.

defeated a lot of bosses that were more Bigger, Stronger, and more Godly like than he is. Dante also carries Strong weapons and have two swords that can talk and can cause Fire and wind. He has different types of fighting styles including the one where he can stop time.

Hooverman
You mean PSP or is it coming out on DVD.
its already out 4 psp i think and in september its coming out for dvd

Arbiter
That like in a month or two. Now I don't have to buy a gay PSP!

Hooverman

wat about my team?

Hooverman
That like in a month or two. Now I don't have to buy a gay PSP!
that is exactly wat i said

Sonic x 20
This is going to be a tough battle, but one team has to win.

Darkstorm Zero
Evil Ryu- Is more Stronger than normal Ryu and has some of the same moves as Shin Akuma giving him a good advantage.

Violent Ken- Since he was brain washed by M.Bison, his moves became more Stronger and Faster, and has the Shadow Teleport Slide like Shin Akuma and Evil Ryu.

MegaMan- Can turn into HyperMegaMan growing more in size and can shoot out huge beams out of his hand and also has support from his Robot Dog.

HyperKnuckles- All of his moves including running, gliding, and climbing have all been enhanced making him a better fighter and a Faster fighter as well. Also he can cause Earthquakes by slamming into walls.

defeated a lot of bosses that were more Bigger, Stronger, and more Godly like than he is. Dante also carries Strong weapons and have two swords that can talk and can cause Fire and wind. He has different types of fighting styles including the one where he can stop time.

Since Evil Ryu and Ryu are one and the same character, that battle is nulled

Violent Ken, gets a quick forward teleport and purple flames instead of his normal orange ones. Only new move besides the forward teleport is his exeed.

Megaman falls prey to the same reprograming ability that Onslaught used to take control of the Sentinels.

that Earthquake move is the only move that Hyper knuckles has that renders him match for ground bound targets Ryu, Shin Akuma and Gill, but is useless against Oro and Onslaught because they fly.

Dante, although powerful, fast, and accurate, is outmatched by Shin Akuma, Ryu, Oro and Onslaught. Shin Akuma posesses the one move that would override Dante's devil resistance, the Shungoku Satsu. And if Ryu is even more powerful, well that spells doom. Onslaught's Multiple capabilities and powers render everything Dante could do useless, Telepathy, Magnetism, and his later forms Reality Warping, and Psychic Plane-to-reality manipulation, not to mention Hulk like strength...

That might be the case... This is very similar to the team I used to defeat their previous team, and I have to admit, I contributed to the creation of this team.

Revan would have the most difficult time of his life trying to drain the life energy from those who know how to control it even better than he does.

Gill is not invincible, he has what I would classify as a hyper healing factor, it can be overwhelmed because it cannot be used more than once per fight anyways...

Sonic x 20
Can the Dark fighters including Evil Ryu can Regenerate thier health or is thier health low because of all the power they possess.

CorderaMitchell
Hyper Sonic has a move that moves as fast as a flash which destroys all enemies around him.
Revan has the force which makes him immune to mind control and his force tornado will have him spinning and his Lightsaber can cut through anything
Kratos can take Ryu since he killed a God
Sephiroth has powerful magic and killed all of Shinra's guards
Krauser was only defeated by Leon because of his weapons

It destroys lesser enemies, he gets nailed by the misogi and loses.

Ryu is a god at max power.

Onslaught really owns most of these...

Arbiter
Due to the last success of the our team vs. your team, there will be another one, this time with 5 characters.

Our team...

Onslaught
Ryu at Max
Shin Akuma
Oro
Gill

New rules:

Post your team, we will get to you, and you will get it back, respond if you like.

Enjoy!!

Well then you can't use Ryu. No godly characters.

CorderaMitchell
Well then you can't use Ryu. No godly characters.

He's not A GOD,no more than akuma.

I said you can keep them on a relative level, sorry. I was unclear.

Sonic x 20
I don't know if Ryu is godly if he's maxed out, is he? confused confused

Arbiter
It destroys lesser enemies, he gets nailed by the misogi and loses.

Ryu is a god at max power.

Onslaught really owns most of these...
HyperSonic would use Chaos Control and teleport all of them into outerspace or the sun.

Sonic x 20
Evil Ryu would use the Raging Demon a destroy all that stand in his way!!!!!

Hooverman
okay maybe i wasnt clear the first time WHAT ABOUT MY TEAM!!!!

Creshosk
Is this onslaught with Franklin Richards?

If so then nothing beats this god-like character that can simply create another sun right next to the place they are fighting, and wipe out everyone. . including his own teammates if they can't survive being in the sun. . .He'd survive though and so his team would win. . .

Of course if not he can still stomp the holy hell out of alot of people, including ripping all the power rings from Hyper/Super Sonic character, forcing them to change back to normal. . . or hell rip the iron out of their blood . . .and out of their bodies. . .

Sonic x 20
HyperSonic can just collect rings while onslaught is busy fighting someone else.

Hooverman, you do have a good supply of fighters including Dante which we both have. One of us could've also picked his brother Vergil since he is a tough one to beat and is good at using his sword. Squall and Cloud put up a good fight as well and are good with using their sword as well just like Vergil. I don't know about the other two much.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
Is this onslaught with Franklin Richards?

If so then nothing beats this god-like character that can simply create another sun right next to the place they are fighting, and wipe out everyone. . including his own teammates if they can't survive being in the sun. . .He'd survive though and so his team would win. . .

Of course if not he can still stomp the holy hell out of alot of people, including ripping all the power rings from Hyper/Super Sonic character, forcing them to change back to normal. . . or hell rip the iron out of their blood . . .and out of their bodies. . .

Thanks for the assist, my comp died....

Sonic x 20
RAGING DEMON from Evil Ryu!!!!!!! wink wink wink wink

Hoshi
ryu fighting with his max potential is already known that is stronger than evil ryu and even stronger than shin akuma,so if evil ryu fight ryu at his max,the normal ryu would destroy him easily.

Hoshi
dante must be as strong as akuma, but cloud and squall wont win against oro and ryu if they arent at least stronger than dante, and onslaugh could take super sonic with his mighty power.

Sonic x 20
Will Evil Ryu be the same strong if he was maxed out as well?

CorderaMitchell
Will Evil Ryu be the same strong if he was maxed out as well?

Not quite, ryu rejected that power to grow stronger...

He has passed it already...

Sonic x 20
Oh yeah, that's right. I guess normal Ryu will win then.

Creshosk
HyperSonic can just collect rings while onslaught is busy fighting someone else.B] And then Onslaught can just rip all the rings that Hypersonic has out of him magnetically. . .

Then he turns into regular sonic and. . .

Or he could always mind control/ blast Hypersonic. . .

Thanks for the assist, my comp died.... No problem, bro. You know how to make excellent teams.

CorderaMitchell
cool

Sonic x 20
Can HyperKnuckles float? I know he can glide, but can he float just like HyperSonic?

CorderaMitchell
Can HyperKnuckles float? I know he can glide, but can he float just like HyperSonic?

He can do all and the same...

I don't see why he shouldn't...

Sonic x 20
Thanx, because I usually see him glide.

CorderaMitchell
Thanx, because I usually see him glide.
No different than seeing sonic jump, unless its the last boss, I guess it would take away the point of the loops, and running.

Supersonic isn't invincible anyway.

Sonic x 20
HyperSonic is INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!

Hit_and_Miss
new team cordera...

Batman and robin with a days worth of prep time.....lol

Sonic x 20
Our teams will destroy Batman and Robin. They both don't have Super Powers.

Hit_and_Miss
lol batman and robin are near invincible.......*cough* with prep time*cough*

Sonic x 20
One blast from Evil Ryu's Hadoken and it's over for the two of them.

Hit_and_Miss
I use to think like you, Who is batman exactly???? Till I though about it and read up on some of the stuff people would say about him.
Go to the comic book forum and look at the matchs he wins! he beats superman!

CorderaMitchell
new team cordera...

Batman and robin with a days worth of prep time.....lol

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

A god's worse nightmare...

CorderaMitchell

No supersonic isn't though...

Hit_and_Miss
Oh dear U signed Ur death there!

"Originally posted by Sonic x 20

No supersonic isn't though..."

2 different sonic types!!! hyper is invincible for a short amount of time, but he can be invincible forever in the The Phantom Zone.
thats where batman would send him....

Ok my team shall be Batman and robin combined with the power of the ambiguously gay duo. The reasoning of Batman, The crappy uniform of robin and the bewildering affect of Ace and Gary, and the "are they gay? question will beat anyone!

CorderaMitchell
Wow, he got ya there...

Dizzle
I use to think like you, Who is batman exactly???? Till I though about it and read up on some of the stuff people would say about him.
Go to the comic book forum and look at the matchs he wins! he beats superman!

Ah, one who is to be enlightened...

Batman has 3 levels:

Solo Batman: Earth's best detective, very skilled Martial Artist. Goodly array of gadgets.
Justice League Batman: Amazing fighting skills. Super genius level. Can make sometyhing to get out of basically any situation, given enough time and materials.
Lord of the Omniverse: Batman's true form. Encompasses all that is. Wields the awesome, multiverse destroying power of the Batkick. Untouchable, unstoppable, Batman.

And on a side note, Batman beats Superman because he's packing kryptonite. And he has a super moron ray, that makes Superman get close enough for the k-nite to take effect.

Anyhoo, back to the teams.

Lucifer Morningstar (kills Onslaught, walks away. Onslaught's a bit out of the league of the rest here, your C-Masterness)

Lich King Arthas (to be cool like that)- Mind control, fighting skills, plenty of death magic.

Moridin- Wheel of time series. Wields the "True Power", a gift from the incarnation of evil in the world, Shai'tan, as well as the One Power. Both can basically do anything, depending on how much skill and natural power the wielder has, including making people explode, healing wounds, lighting and heating a room, the list goes on forever. Moridin is possibly the most powerful in the world. One tough SOB.

Iron Man- Hey, I'm Tony, hey hey.

Yusuke Urameshi- Post Dark tournament and royally PO'ed.

CorderaMitchell
yea, onslaught wasn't my choice, I thought it would lead to problems...

Sonic x 20
HA HA!!!! Lich King Arthas won't be able to mind control Violent Ken because he is already being mind controlled by M.Bison. laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Hit_and_Miss
"Ah, one who is to be enlightened...Batman has 3 levels"

I'm not that big on the whole Comicbook arena, only what a friend has told me really. I've been reading some of the threads as they are a riot...smile

Drizzle few too many god chars there I think!

Sonic x 20
Check out my Final Fight thread. big grin big grin

Hoshi
yeah,yusuke urameshi from yuyu hakusho is the son of the god of fighting, he is considered a god,and lucifer is considered a god too.

Sonic x 20
HyperKnuckles can take HyperSonic. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Hit_and_Miss
"HyperKnuckles can take HyperSonic"

Few.... Now I can sleep easy tonight....I'lll tell you thats a weight of my mind....

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hoshi
yeah,yusuke urameshi from yuyu hakusho is the son of the god of fighting, he is considered a god,and lucifer is considered a god too.

God is a variation, we should just remove onslaught, and keep dante...

Sonic x 20
Dante has two transformations. One which we already know and his second form is his most powerful Devil form. It is INVINCIBLE and no attacks can hurt Dante when he is in this form. Also, this is another version of his dad, Sparda, and he is more taller and can do two SUPER POWERFUL attacks that looks really cool.

CorderaMitchell
Dante has two transformations. One which we already know and his second form is his most powerful Devil form. It is INVINCIBLE and no attacks can hurt Dante when he is in this form. Also, this is another version of his dad, Sparda, and he is more taller and can do two SUPER POWERFUL attacks that looks really cool.
Indeed...

Sonic x 20
Dante does have a chance in this battle. As long as he has that second Devil form, he should have no problems. smile big grin cool cool

Dizzle
The 5 characters there are also god characters...

Lucifer was a joke. Onslaught is way too powerful compared to the rest, and Lucifer is a million steps beyond that. Think power beyond that of death itself.

Yusuke isn't all that powerful... Post-DT (not the S-Level demon he became after he was killed) he was slightly more powerful than Genkai, whose power allowed her to destroy a mountain. Now, seeing as Akuma destroyed a meteor, and Ryu here is better than Akuma, I'd say Yusuke is a very good pick.

Moridin has the most firepower, but is quite vulnerable, and slower than most here. One good shot and he's screwed, but he can fairly easily take down one of the opposition before the hadoken blows him up.

Iron Man's arsenal is best described as "enough to level a city"... Do you think Ryu couldn't do exactly the same thing? Iron Man's advantage here is flight and strength, both of which can be countered.

Lich King Arthas is my team's el capitano... Not knowing how powerful he is exactly, I'd put him around someone like Spiderman physically, (but less agile) but with armor, Frostmourne, and better versions of his Death Knight powers. Meaning that dead guys get resurrected. big grin.

I'd only give my team 7-8/10 against the other. (Lucifer is there as an Onslaught killer, since anyone strong enough to beat Onslaught would be able to kill the other 4 as well)

Sonic x 20
Don't forget about Onslaught's second form. He is huge in that form.

Dizzle
Is he gonna beat Lucifer? Hell no.

For those wondering, Lucifer, in DC, is the first creation of God. He and Michael were created, and then they in turn made... everything else. Lucifer is second to none but God himself in DC. Onslaught is powerful, but not even close to any of the abstracts, much less someone who is beyond even them.

Sonic x 20
Yeah, your right. Onslaught will lose to maybe anyone.

Dizzle
In a word, huh? I never said that... Onslaught's ridiculously powerful. But nowhere near Lucifer... He's bad to have on a team like this, because anyone powerful enough to beat him is powerful enough to beat the other 4 singlehandedly.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dizzle
In a word, huh? I never said that... Onslaught's ridiculously powerful. But nowhere near Lucifer... He's bad to have on a team like this, because anyone powerful enough to beat him is powerful enough to beat the other 4 singlehandedly. So if lucifer is up out of Onslaught's reach he's technically not a character on his level . . .

Darkstorm Zero

Our team...

Onslaught
Ryu at Max
Shin Akuma
Oro
Gill

New rules:

Enjoy!!

Sorry Diz, but if Lucifer is beyond Onslaught, then he's beyond the rules, you'll have to find someone who can Match onslaught, not totally overrunn him.

Dizzle
Lucifer was a joke... He's ridiculously powerful.

Say I take Odin. Onslaught should give him a fight, but still lose. Odin then demolishes the other 4.

That's the problem I'm talking about. Onslaught vs. Anyone is the outcome of the battle. I just meant for my other 4 to fight your other 4. Unless you feel like replacing Onslaught.

Darkstorm Zero
Well, Onslaughts apperance in this thread is primarily my doing, if I had to replace him, Then i'd say Replace him with Orochi, Igniz, Ultimate Rugal or Shin Bison.

CorderaMitchell
Ultimate Rugal sounds fun...

Sonic x 20
Or you can pick Shin Akuma since Rugal gave him New powers even though he ment to kill Akuma. Also, Shin Akuma has a new attack which can kill his opponents with one blow which is that chop attack which he does while coming out of the sky.

Darkstorm Zero
Or you can pick Shin Akuma since Rugal gave him New powers even though he ment to kill Akuma. Also, Shin Akuma has a new attack which can kill his opponents with one blow which is that chop attack which he does while coming out of the sky.

No, Shin Akuma is already on the team (Cordera's pick). If IO really wanted to though, I could pick Cyber Akuma, I firmly beleive that CA is a clone of Akuma because the real one wouldn't sell out to A-poc.

Sonic x 20
Yeah your right. He can also pick Cyber Shredder or he can pick Dante's brother Vergil, since they both are equally good at fighting and using guns even though Vergil doesn't like to use guns, but his trusty sword. big grin big grin

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
No, Shin Akuma is already on the team (Cordera's pick). If IO really wanted to though, I could pick Cyber Akuma, I firmly beleive that CA is a clone of Akuma because the real one wouldn't sell out to A-poc.

Who are you picking?

How does dante sound?

Sonic x 20
I already have Dante, but Vergil is also a good pick.

Darkstorm Zero
Depends on what the limit is for Vergil's arsenal.

If there are no limits, then I'll pick the final version with the Force edge and his katana.

I actually wouldn't mind using Shin Bison actually, he was one tough SOB to deal with in EX3 and Alpha 3 on the hardest difficulties...

Sonic x 20
Yeah, he also does a Super Psycho Crusher in SFA3.

Dizzle
Ok, replace Lucifer with Trance Kuja. I retain my 7-8/10.

Creshosk
Ok, replace Lucifer with Trance Kuja. I retain my 7-8/10. The guy that destroyed Terra?

I think unless Onslaught had franklin in him that's way out of Onslaught's reach still.

Dizzle
Nate alone could probly take Kuja... Much less Xavier and Magneto mixed in with him. Though my whole Lucifer thing was kind of assuming that he had Franklin as well.

Creshosk
Nate alone could probly take Kuja... Much less Xavier and Magneto mixed in with him. Though my whole Lucifer thing was kind of assuming that he had Franklin as well. Nate grey in him as well?

Onslaught is not Franklin+Magneto+Xavier+Nate Grey

Onslaught is simply Magneto+Xavier

CorderaMitchell
Depends on what the limit is for Vergil's arsenal.

If there are no limits, then I'll pick the final version with the Force edge and his katana.

I actually wouldn't mind using Shin Bison actually, he was one tough SOB to deal with in EX3 and Alpha 3 on the hardest difficulties...

The awesome psycho crusher, he was a pushover though, too big for his own good...lol

Sonic x 20
Is Mr.Karate strong just like Shin Akuma and God Rugal.

Hoshi
only if it is shin mr karate

Sonic x 20
Thanks, you are correct. You can also pick Shin Mr.Karate if you want or Shin M.Bison.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Creshosk
Nate grey in him as well?

Onslaught is not Franklin+Magneto+Xavier+Nate Grey

Onslaught is simply Magneto+Xavier

He is more powerful than even the two together... Their powers were multiplied. He still took pretty much all of Marvel Earth.

Sonic x 20
I don't know which one of our teams is winning. confused confused

CorderaMitchell
Is Mr.Karate strong just like Shin Akuma and God Rugal.

Story wise, not quite, game was balanced though...

Creshosk
He is more powerful than even the two together... Their powers were multiplied. He still took pretty much all of Marvel Earth. Not really, just a bunch of the human teams. Avengers both coasts, Fantastic Four, The Hulk, Juggernaught. . .But Spiderman wasn't involved. and he didn't take any mutants.

Darkstorm Zero
Story wise, not quite, game was balanced though...

Not to sure I agree with that, Shin Mr.Karate was in some ways even deadlier than Shin Akuma... All but one of his supers had invincible startups, one was unblockable, one had maddening combo ability, None of his supers cost any super stocks, and his super fireballs literally ploughed through almost every other projectile in the game...

Plus he had one of the easiest to hit with, and deadliest exeeds in the game.

CorderaMitchell
Not to sure I agree with that, Shin Mr.Karate was in some ways even deadlier than Shin Akuma... All but one of his supers had invincible startups, one was unblockable, one had maddening combo ability, None of his supers cost any super stocks, and his super fireballs literally ploughed through almost every other projectile in the game...

Plus he had one of the easiest to hit with, and deadliest exeeds in the game.

Thats what I'm saying it was in the game, but story wise....

How did his supers take no energy?

Darkstorm Zero
It's the same with Shin Akuma, the only move that used super energy for Shin Akuma was the Shun Goku Satsu, and that was because his exeed became the Misogi in that game.

Shin Mr.Karate's story was too vague for me to draw a conclusion, other than the fact that I know i's not Takuma Sakazaki.

Sonic x 20
Are both of them the same strong?

Darkstorm Zero
They are the two Boss characters of SNK vs Capcom Chaos, just like Shin Akuma and God Rugal where in Capcom vs SNK 2, and yes, their strengths are comparable.

Sonic x 20
Akuma has found himslef a challenge because Akuma only fights those that are worthy of fighting him just like Ryu.

Darkstorm Zero
it's fiddly, I personally think that Akuma would be too busy laughing and callink Mr. Karate a D!ckhead

CorderaMitchell
It's the same with Shin Akuma, the only move that used super energy for Shin Akuma was the Shun Goku Satsu, and that was because his exeed became the Misogi in that game.

Shin Mr.Karate's story was too vague for me to draw a conclusion, other than the fact that I know i's not Takuma Sakazaki.

Wait, the shungokusatsu was stronger than the misiogi?

Darkstorm Zero
No, With Shin Akuma, The Shun Goku Satsu was sverely tonned down because it was not a exeed like it was for regular Akuma, therefore the Misogi was Stronger.

Sonic x 20
The Misogi kills the opponent in one BLOW!!!!!!

Darkstorm Zero
Actually, it onl takes off one bar, you start out with two. If your oppponents anywhere in the red though, it's a deathblow.

Sonic x 20
Indeed. I accidentlly forgot about the two bars. big grin big grin

Darkstorm Zero
Lol it happens, especially when one is used to only having one bar

Sonic x 20
Yeah. I usually only see one bar all the time. big grin big grin

CorderaMitchell
No, With Shin Akuma, The Shun Goku Satsu was sverely tonned down because it was not a exeed like it was for regular Akuma, therefore the Misogi was Stronger.
ohh, I follow...

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Even though the Raging Demon was toned down a bit, the Misogi makes up for it.

CorderaMitchell
Any more teams?

supernovadragon
Sephiroth
Heihachi (tekken 5)
Sin (final fantasy X)
Penance (final fantsy X)
Jango Fett

supernovadragon
what about my team

Hooverman
and mine also!

Dizzle
Originally posted by supernovadragon
what about my team

Sorry to say it, but yours is in a bit over their heads...

I estmate Seph at around Akuma's normal level. Either Shin or the Full Potential Ryu could take him for a majority.

Heihachi goes down to the one ot fighting Sephiroth.

Sin's big, slow, stupid, and actually not to hard to kill if you can see his weak spots. Or just come up with about the same amount of power as the Final Aeon. Dante with the Sparda Devil Trigger (for the power part) fits either. (precision or power)

Jango's just boned... Any of the team takes him. Mostly for his sub-par speed by these standards, as well as his easy fryability.

Penance is... who again? Unless you're using one of the godly creature amalgamations, none of the FFX guys are gonna do much. (I actually considered Nemesis meself, but he doesn't actually have any feats other than being b!tchingly hard)

AdventChild
this is stupid, so what you guys are saything is that we can't have any other char. stronger than yours......and that the best we could result in is a tie....nah..... well any way here's my team.....

Prince of Persia
Ultimate Demon samanoske.....
Kratos
Dante

Dizzle
You pick 5 guys, and they have Dante (he replaced Onslaught). And you can pick people better than theirs, just don't make it overkill.

supernovadragon

I estmate Seph at around Akuma's normal level. Either Shin or the Full Potential Ryu could take him for a majority.

Sin's big, slow, stupid, and actually not to hard to kill if you can see his weak spots. Or just come up with about the same amount of power as the Final Aeon. Dante with the Sparda Devil Trigger (for the power part) fits either. (precision or power)

Jango's just boned... Any of the team takes him. Mostly for his sub-par speed by these standards, as well as his easy fryability.

Penance is... who again? Unless you're using one of the godly creature amalgamations, none of the FFX guys are gonna do much. (I actually considered Nemesis meself, but he doesn't actually have any feats other than being b!tchingly hard)
yea penance is that guy

supernovadragon
any way dont blame me it was my bro who taold me to put those people

Sonic x 20
Adventchild, you can pick Dante's brother Vergil since he is the same good as Dante. big grin big grin

AdventChild
Originally posted by AdventChild
this is stupid, so what you guys are saything is that we can't have any other char. stronger than yours......and that the best we could result in is a tie....nah..... well any way here's my team.....

Prince of Persia
Kratos
Dante

replace dante with onslaut then....

CorderaMitchell

Thanks there...

CorderaMitchell

Prince of Persia
Kratos
Dante

Yea, onslaught was too bad.
I meant statistically, like a "god char" or something, lobo for instance, is ridiculous.

Darkstorm Zero
No, we didn't mean like NOTHING Stronger, what we intended was for nothing ridiculously overpowered, like Supes vs Dan or something...

Sonic x 20
Indeed. big grin big grin

CorderaMitchell
Dan would OWN supes.

Sonic x 20
How would Dan own Supes? confused confused

CorderaMitchell
How would Dan own Supes? confused confused

What could superman do to dan?

CorderaMitchell

Prince of Persia
Kratos
Dante

Well PP, would be defeated by Ryu quite easily, he isn't the more effective fighter, then you have to remembet the projectiles.

Kratos vs Shin Akuma: I'm going to have to give shin akuma the edge there, as he is faster, and can warp, a nicely placed misogi should do the job, if not, a follow through raging demon.

As for UD, Gill should be able to handle him fine, with the angel move, if UD dodges, than a meteor storm should limit his options, not to mention the resurrect move.

Are we using onslaught anymore, because I thought not. confused

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Shin Akuma knows how to win most of the time. He is one of the fastest fighters. big grin big grin

CorderaMitchell
Dan still OWNS supes...

Hit_and_Miss
Are DBZ fighters concidered godly...

CorderaMitchell
Yes...

Dizzle
replace dante with onslaut then....

Onslaught was taken out for violating their own "god characters" rule. No one gets him. And you get 5 people, not 4. So it's UDS, PP, Kratos, blank, and blank so far for your team.

Hooverman
im really getting kinda pissed here do my team plz

AdventChild
Shinobi then...

luffyjin
Super Sonic
Jin Kazama
Hyper Shadow
Devil Kazuya
Hwoarang

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hooverman