Unlimited Descriptions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
This is the place where you can let people know what you think about them.

To participate, you just post one word, smilie, or one of each to describe the person above you.

If you have more than one word or smilie that can describe someone than you should come back to see if they have posted again so that you can let them know what else you think about them.

Don't hold back really everybody know what you think of them. Don't be fake in your responses.

There are a million words in the English language so you have many to choose from.
Who knows, you may even want to responde in a different language.

Well here's your chance. Start talking about people. I mean after all, isn't that what all of us are good at anyway and experts at............. no expression

cindy8219
to answer your poll question...no.

Royal Knight
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
This is the place where you can let people know what you think about them.

To participate, you just post one word, smilie, or one of each to describe the person above you.

If you have more than one word or smilie that can describe someone than you should come back to see if they have posted again so that you can let them know what else you think about them.

Don't hold back really everybody know what you think of them. Don't be fake in your responses.

There are a million words in the English language so you have many to choose from.
Who knows, you may even want to responde in a different language.

Well here's your chance. Start talking about people. I mean after all, isn't that what all of us are good at anyway and experts at............. no expression

I am sure this is going to get out of hand

powerfulone1987
Cautious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.