Storm, Collosus, Nightcrawler and Pyslocke vs. The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterkit
I'm goin to go with the The 4 X-Men I picked. I didnt Pick wolverine becuz He could beat some of them to easily.

I do like Wolverine though...Just pointin out.

Farseer
Interesting idea, but i think it's would have to be the 4 X-men. Storm can keep Torches aerobatics down to a minimum in which case he's just a walking fire. Psylocke can blast Reed's brain. Nightcrawler just has to teleport to behind Sue's forcefield. The fight between Thing and Colossus could be interesting but considering how fast the other fights would end, it would be all of them against Thing and he'd just be pitifully outmatched.

masterkit
good points and we didnt argue

Farseer
Perhaps a different 4 X-men would be a more equal match. Also I think it would be possible for them to do better but they really need Sue's forcefield to help them and I don't see how they could stop nightcrawler from teleporting himself and/or the others behind it. Also I'm not sure how they would stop him. Reed's stretch is useless against him, even if he grabbed him, he's just port. I don't think he's stupid enough to go near enough thing to get pummeled, and I don't think torch would be able to hit him easily. Plus if they did all concentrate on him, the rest would just walk up and slap them around. Also one thing I'm not to sure about, would Sue's forcefield stop Psylocke's psionics? I know it can stop energy type attacks but I'm not too sure about telepathy type things going on.

Paola
Read forum rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.