Dark Pheonix vs. Pheonix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterkit
Im goin with Dark Pheonix cuz she iz more power crazed

Farseer
You have a point, she is much more ruthless, but then again if we're taking into account that neither are holding back, Perhaps it would swing in Phoenix's favor as she'd be able to think much more clearly rather than simply being in a bloodlusted rage. Rage can go a long way but tactics can sometimes go even further. This is a tough one. I think that Phoenix would have it if, and only if, she wasn't torn apart by Dark Phoenix in the first couple minutes and had time to formulate a plan.

masterkit
That is a good point, But I think Dark Pheonix would get her before she can make a plan.

willRules
Phoenix. I think that deep down Phoenix copied Jean and is essentially human. Like Jean phoenix wants to be with Cyclops. That the Phoenix greatest strength and its only weakness.

Love is a pure thing not filled with rage or lust. Dark Phoenix cant admit to loving because it is admitting to doing the traits of Phoenix. Thats its downfall. Its already lost when it became one with Jean.

Pointinel
Originally posted by willRules
Phoenix. I think that deep down Phoenix copied Jean and is essentially human. Like Jean phoenix wants to be with Cyclops. That the Phoenix greatest strength and its only weakness.

uhmm,

i dont think phoenix wants cyckes because it has affection for him but because of the energy of his beams

my bad, if im wrong cool

willRules
In Endsong it needed him to feed but it is essentially human. Its Jean. It, like Jean, loves Scott (Plus its a bonus that it gets food from his blasts)

Pointinel
^iight got'cha

willRules
at least thats what I think but I might be wrong.............

Pointinel
lol

GalacticStorm
Theyre the same thing. Its like saying Xavier Vs his astral form.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Theyre the same thing. Its like saying Xavier Vs his astral form.

Zebedee beats them bothsmile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Zebedee beats them bothsmile

Yeah i saw that thread. Sorry to see it flopped. sad

I guess the others just dont get that great Whirly brand of humour. smile

No worries im still a fan. big grin

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Yeah i saw that thread. Sorry to see it flopped. sad

I guess the others just dont get that great Whirly brand of humour. smile

No worries im still a fan. big grin

I think people just stayed away because one they knew it was foregone in Zebedees favour and 2 the other people did not know much about Zebedee and sensibly did not wish to debate against him. As his Moustache I believe is stronger then TOAAsmile

Farseer
Do you mean Zebedee from the Magic Roundabout?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Farseer
Do you mean Zebedee from the Magic Roundabout?

You know of another Zebedee? roll eyes (sarcastic)

willRules
Im more of a dougal fan myself.....................

willRules
Although Zebedeee does rock......................

Whirlysplatt
Zebedee's magic moustache has the power of a billion, trillion exploding universes. smile

Farseer
Yeah Jebedee is pretty kewl, but I personally always liked the Rabit, though his name escapes me right now. He was always chilled out and was just wanting everyone to calm down. I do admit that Zebedee is more powerful with the 'tashe of Dentiny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.