Fire is dangerous - The Anti Trio Of Fire Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordYomi13
The trio of fire can only lead to forest fires and overworked firemen. we have to act now! stop these terrible people before its too late!!!

I'm Just Kidding...Fan of the Trio

LordYomi13
....or am i?

Hermione202
sorry about my language but WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ?!?!?!?!

Saratn
How come you made such a pointless threadif you were joking. Either that you're member bashing and I'll report this thread.

Hermione202
Originally posted by Saratn
How come you made such a pointless threadif you were joking. Either that you're member bashing and I'll report this thread.

Thank You !

Saratn
no problem. don't like seeing an anti thread about the Trio of Fire.

Maikahyandowen
message for you, LordYomi, from saber:
stop making pointless thread, that's not the place to put it, and We rock, you're just jealous that you're not as cool.

Hermione202
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
message for you, LordYomi, from saber:
stop making pointless thread, that's not the place to put it, and We rock, you're just jealous that you're not as cool.

i'm gonna thank saber for telling you to say that on MSN .

LordYomi13
jeez relax. I said i was kidding. and if you thought this was pointless then get the hell out of here saratn.

LordYomi13
it wouldn't have been funny to just post in some other thread as a joke that i didn't like the trio of fire. I get what they represent. I asked them all specifically wat it was. Except saberstyle i think. So sorry to upset you so much Saratn

Maikahyandowen
my what a fun little place this is

NightCrawler341
LordYami.... I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD! xD This has to be the funniest thing ever and you really brightened my morning. I will talk down Hermione202 and Saber( who is now Pielover). This has the be one of the best threads I've ever seen!

LordYomi13
Sure hope that wasn't sarcasm... but thanks

Saratn
LordYomi, well it kind of didn't seem like you were joking. If you were then why did you make this???? If you ask me it is pointless making a thread to make it look like member bashing, then saying you were kidding. I don't take these things lightly. So you can't say I'm overreacting.

Tassie
Originally posted by LordYomi13
jeez relax. I said i was kidding. and if you thought this was pointless then get the hell out of here saratn.

You do know that this sub-forum was made for appreciation and anti-threads pertaining to Harry Potter itself, right? Not for member bashing. -.-

DarkRiku13
yeah thanks for that Tassie.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by LordYomi13
Sure hope that wasn't sarcasm... but thanks No sarcasm, I love it! Originally posted by Tassie
You do know that this sub-forum was made for appreciation and anti-threads pertaining to Harry Potter itself, right? Not for member bashing. -.- Good point, which leads me to think... are we really that important to be put in here? Mods have been on, how is this still open? WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hermione202
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
No sarcasm, I love it! Good point, which leads me to think... are we really that important to be put in here? Mods have been on, how is this still open? WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

You REALLY need to get some sleep Night .

ihateshakoon
Isn't this a pointles thread?

Though fire is bad...I'm not sure about the Trio of Fire...

Hermione202
Originally posted by ihateshakoon
Isn't this a pointles thread?

Though fire is bad...I'm not sure about the Trio of Fire...

You don't KNOW us so...................

Saratn
I don't see why this thread is still up...

Coonskin 13
What is the trio of fire?

Saratn
it is three people...Hermione202, Saber (now pielover) and Nightcrawler341. That is all I can remember. Sorry if this wasn't much help...horrible memory I have.

Coonskin 13
I figured that much but WHY!?

Saratn
like i said...I do not remeber.

Syren
Details please... if it's a member bashing thread then it's completely obnoxious, to say the least. And if the creator was kidding they wouldn't have bothered, so IMO they are also a liar miffed

Hermione202
Agreed ! Why is this thread still open ?

Saratn
i was wondering that myself. surely it would have been down long before this.

Hermione202
Rogue or Phoenix should close it..................in my opinion , at least.

Saratn
I agree...maybe I will ask Rouge about it...

RoguePw25
All righty, I'm here. Remember no member bashing.

NightCrawler and a few others seem to like this thread . . . . however, the first poster was simply kidding. If anyone wants to start a real Anti thread for the Trio, go ahead I suppose. But no joke threads. It just creates friction. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.