Is Ben gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nostrils2001
Is Ben gay?

There's this guy at my school called Ben. I think he's in this forum. He keeps flirting with my guy mates and when i tell him to stop (because they have girlfriends) be screams in a high pitch voice "BLUE-EYES!!!!!" and runs away. him and his brother James have massive domestics in public aswell. Help. I think i'm going crazy? Is he really gay?

Happy Dance Happy Dance

§P0oONY
Originally posted by nostrils2001
Is Ben gay?

There's this guy at my school called Ben. I think he's in this forum. He keeps flirting with my guy mates and when i tell him to stop (because they have girlfriends) be screams in a high pitch voice "BLUE-EYES!!!!!" and runs away. him and his brother James have massive domestics in public aswell. Help. I think i'm going crazy? Is he really gay?

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Probably not.... does it matter?

nostrils2001
Yes it matters

§P0oONY
Yes it matters

Why don't you ask him then...

nostrils2001

§P0oONY

nostrils2001
aww come on im single...

§P0oONY
aww come on im single...

Yeah.... I'm proud of you What the f**k?

Ken Kenobi
What the feck does it matter if he's gay? It's his life choice if he is. We can't tell you one way or the other if he's gay or not because we're not inside his head.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
What the feck does it matter if he's gay? It's his life choice if he is. We can't tell you one way or the other if he's gay or not because we're not inside his head.

Yup

w00t for Ken

Gen. Grevious
are you coming out of the closet there ken? lol just kidding

dave123
Gay and Proud, wooooooooo eek!

Cinemaddiction
Why's everyone attacking this guy who's asking a question? Just looking for a little insight, he didn't say he had anything against the guy, and may not be comfortable asking him.

As for "your friend", I smell a sock, and a sock check confirms it.

§P0oONY
I wish I was gay... I want to be proud of something...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
are you coming out of the closet there ken? lol just kidding

If I were gay, you know I'd already be humping your leg. flirt

nostrils2001
hey i know a gay guy. his names ben, i should hook him up wit you. it would save this weirdo from me...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Why's everyone attacking this guy who's asking a question? Just looking for a little insight, he didn't say he had anything against the guy, and may not be comfortable asking him.

Did you not see my 1st reply?

Ken Kenobi

As for "your friend", I smell a sock, and a sock check confirms it.

Because it's not a very good question. It shouldn't matter if this Ben guy is gay in the first place. Second, how can we possibly even answer the question?

SlipknoT
Only one way to find out, bent over in front him and if you feel some poking then you got your answer

dave123

Coldfire
If I were gay, you know I'd already be humping your leg. flirt
haha stick out tongue
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Only one way to find out, bent over in front him and if you feel some poking then you got your answer
eek! laughing out loud

§P0oONY
Originally posted by dave123
He'd rather throw a copyrighted Cine Hissy Fit roll eyes (sarcastic)

Figures..

Cinemaddiction

Ken Kenobi
There's nothing to take into "matter" here, it's being curious.

How isn't it a "good" question? They're curious? What's wrong with being curious? confused

I give up..

It isn't "good" because there is no possible way for anyone of us to make an accurate assumption on someone we've never met.

Cinemaddiction
He'd rather throw a copyrighted Cine Hissy Fit roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lay off, seriously. I'm not having a fit, I'm trying to understand what's wrong with someone wondering if someone else is gay? What concern is it of any of yours, either give your opinion or leave it alone. Nobodies asking for an evaluation of their morals.

Cinemaddiction
It isn't "good" because there is no possible way for anyone of us to make an accurate assumption on someone we've never met.

Alrighty then.

§P0oONY
Lay off, seriously. I'm not having a fit, I'm trying to understand what's wrong with someone wondering if someone else is gay? What concern is it of any of yours, either give your opinion or leave it alone. Nobodies asking for an evaluation of their morals.

Look at my 1st post... I answered his question..

dave123
Lay off, seriously. I'm not having a fit, I'm trying to understand what's wrong with someone wondering if someone else is gay? What concern is it of any of yours, either give your opinion or leave it alone. Nobodies asking for an evaluation of their morals. Chill out thumb up

nostrils2001

damn straight

Ken Kenobi
I'd just rather not assume someone is something. It's not right IMO. Either get the truth from the person themselves or keep your thoughts to yourself and not start rumors. srug Do you understand?

Cinemaddiction
Chill out thumb up

Sure, provoke me, then I'm supposed to stay quiet. wanker

SlipknoT
What's wrong with being curious? confused

What the f**k? Wanna tell us something Cine?

~Sir Mist~
flashboobs

dave123
Sure, provoke me, then I'm supposed to stay quiet. wanker Real mature, Mr "The OTF is too sexual for me"

Ken Kenobi
It's weird to see 2 moderators arguing in public. You guys are supposed to set an example.

One of the many reasons I quit modding, so I could tell people how I feel about them and not be labeled a biased mod.

§P0oONY
MODS ARGUING... QUIT IT... YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SET A GOOD EXAMPLE!

§P0oONY
It's weird to see 2 moderators arguing in public. You guys are supposed to set an example.

One of the many reasons I quit modding, so I could tell people how I feel about them and not be labeled a biased mod.

Damn... you beat me to it..

~Sir Mist~
The mods made me do it!

Im using that next time I get in trouble ninja

dave123
Report it laughing out loud We'll both get done for mod bashing happy

Ken Kenobi
jerry

dave123
Seriously though kids, don't be a meanie and copy Cine no

Copy me, you'll be the coolest cat in town droolio

Wolflet
Gay and Proud, wooooooooo eek!
dado, your embarrassing me again cry

dave123
Don't worry, I can make things worse zorro

§P0oONY

Yes sir.......

Cine..................

Hello!

Wolflet
*grabs popcorn* eek!

Revernd Maynard
Is Ben gay?

Happy Dance Happy Dance i think the real question is: "does alex care"?

GCG
Yes it matters

you fancy him .. eh ?? naughty

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
i think the real question is: "does alex care"?

The answer is yes isn't it?! Am I right, am I right?! eek!

stick out tongue

dave123
I'm on #529 of AMD.... Spoon knows what I mean big grin

Rob Owns You
Is Ben gay?

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Who cares

§P0oONY

You have done well my friend.... Read any of TSD yet?

GCG

eek! wild Goose Chase on what dave means !!!

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
The answer is yes isn't it?! Am I right, am I right?! eek!

stick out tongue oh my sweet georgina, you win, you get the cookie

HimoKun
hey i know a gay guy. his names ben, i should hook him up wit you. it would save this weirdo from me...

YES!!!! The god s have answered my prayers! A noob to bash!

Okay, calm down pothead. We know you had troubles with your mom being out every night, but you don't have to take it out on us. If you wish to cry about your assumption, go somewhere else.

GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK!

§P0oONY
Maynard... do not ever use your real name again.... YOU ARE MAYNARD!... NOT ALEX!

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by HimoKun

Okay, calm down pothead. We know you had troubles with your mom being out every night, but you don't have to take it out on us. If you wish to cry about your assumption, go somewhere else.

GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK! harsh himo....harsh....so i must come to the conclusion that you are happy big grin

Revernd Maynard

dave123

HimoKun
harsh himo....harsh....so i must come to the conclusion that you are happy big grin

My prayers were answered. What did you expect? stick out tongue

*Georgina_A*
oh my sweet georgina, you win, you get the cookie

w00t

...Can I have a flower too? eyes

GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK!

laughing out loud

Revernd Maynard
My prayers were answered. What did you expect? stick out tongue laughing nothing less from a roast queen stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Nah, I wanna get this out of the way first happy Very similar to 8bit theatre, which I also love droolio

You should have told me of this sooner, so I wouldn't have to stay up all night reading stick out tongue

laughing out loud

I think I made a thread about it a month ago or something.... I forget.

8bit theatre... Forgot about that

Revernd Maynard
w00t

...Can I have a flower too? eyes

hmmm.....ok *gives flower*

HimoKun
laughing nothing less from a roast queen stick out tongue

That's right b!tch. suck my toes.

*Georgina_A*
hmmm.....ok *gives flower*

Ooooh yeah! scissors

Revernd Maynard
That's right b!tch. suck my toes. *shrugs shoulders* okie dokie

HimoKun
*shrugs shoulders* okie dokie

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Rob Owns You
Is Ben gay?

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Shut up, never touch a keyboard again

Revernd Maynard
Ooooh yeah! scissors laughing good reaction love

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Rob Owns You

You tell 'er Ethel dear euro

GCG

thats a female you speak to MR>

Revernd Maynard
Shut up, never touch a keyboard again ouch.....rob just owned you....MUA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH evillaugh

HimoKun
Originally posted by GCG
thats a female you speak to MR>

I don't think it was a female. it was more of a 'it'.

*Georgina_A*
laughing good reaction love

I'm full of 'em flirt

ouch.....rob just owned you....MUA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH evillaugh

laughing out loud

Revernd Maynard
quick question....does it matter if ben is gay ?!?!!?!?!?!?!/!!

GCG
quick question....does it matter if ben is gay ?!?!!?!?!?!?!/!!

dunno ;

*pokes pilsburry doughboy*

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by GCG
dunno ;

*pokes pilsburry doughboy* tee hee......you bastard

GCG
tee hee......you bastard

one more word and off camera he gets poked elsewhere with a pogo stick mad

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by GCG
one more word and off camera he gets poked elsewhere with a pogo stick mad fine....glare

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by GCG
one more word and off camera he gets poked elsewhere with a pogo stick mad

Oooh, feisty ninja

GCG
that was settled fast eek!

Revernd Maynard
Oooh, feisty ninja whip you want feisty

*Georgina_A*
whip you want feisty

Mabey I do, mabey I don't schmoll

Revernd Maynard
thats why i asked naughty

*Georgina_A*
...Okay, gimme a another flower and then mabey droolio

And make it pretty happy

Revernd Maynard
*gives pretty flower* big grin

*Georgina_A*
*gives pretty flower* big grin

Aww...That's cuteness eek!

*Pinches cheeks* Bless ya happy

Revernd Maynard
Aww...That's cuteness eek!

*Pinches cheeks* Bless ya happy baby

*Georgina_A*
baby

...What do you want from me?! cry

Cinemaddiction
Real mature, Mr "The OTF is too sexual for me"

It's the OTF, maturity is irrelevant. smart

Not that I'm being immature in standing up against provocation, with which you're only fueling in suggesting that it's not mature of me to rebut.

Shit, I don't argue. I debate, and right now, this is neither. What it is is addressing provocation, and that's alls I'm doing. As for setting examples, I'm the same person I was before I was hired on. Nothing's going to change, either.happy

I'm not biased, personally, but I am opinionated. I don't necessarily feel the need to let everyone know how I feel about them because they don't care what I think of them, and vice versa. I'm here to perform a service, I do it, and if there's anything interesting in the forums, I'll jump in.

Right, guys. Sit there like a ***** and just take whatever comes to you, regardless. You'll go far in life serving as someone else's scapegoat.

thumb up

The Biker Scout

Ken Kenobi
It's the OTF, maturity is irrelevant. smart

Not that I'm being immature in standing up against provocation, with which you're only fueling in suggesting that it's not mature of me to rebut.

Shit, I don't argue. I debate, and right now, this is neither. What it is is addressing provocation, and that's alls I'm doing. As for setting examples, I'm the same person I was before I was hired on. Nothing's going to change, either.happy

I'm not biased, personally, but I am opinionated. I don't necessarily feel the need to let everyone know how I feel about them because they don't care what I think of them, and vice versa. I'm here to perform a service, I do it, and if there's anything interesting in the forums, I'll jump in.

Right, guys. Sit there like a ***** and just take whatever comes to you, regardless. You'll go far in life serving as someone else's scapegoat.

thumb up

This is not a debate, I see 2 guys, 1 grown man and the other a teenager, bitching about eachother, nothing more.

Cinemaddiction
angel

The Biker Scout
http://lolzing.com/albums/GIFs/wtflolkid.thumb.gif

Ken Kenobi
angel

Ok so it's neither, both of you grow up and take it to PM's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.