Who's more dangerous, a naked Gambit or a naked Rogue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Who's more dangerous, a naked Gambit, who blows anything up that he touches, or a naked Rogue, who pretty much kills anything she touches?

jinzin
to my eyes?

gambit by far....

black robb
Originally posted by armandovalles
Who's more dangerous, a naked Gambit, who blows anything up that he touches, or a naked Rogue, who pretty much kills anything she touches? he cant kill anything his power doesnt work on organics remember

Farseer
Naked Rogue by far, not only does that mean that she has a much better chance of touching skin to skin, I'd be far too distracted to fight anyway, I'd probably forget her powers and ...well..... Hmmm nevermind :P

armandovalles
yea, i agree with Farseer.

jinzin
what would be more mentally damaging to you guys? seeing gambit naked? or rogue?

I got my money on gambit...

black robb
Originally posted by jinzin
what would be more mentally damaging to you guys? seeing gambit naked? or rogue?

I got my money on gambit... well maybe not to some of us...

jinzin
egak! sick

EsteemedLeader
i would pay to see gambit naked simply for the,......um........cultural experience...........yeah embarrasment

Superman 24
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
i would pay to see gambit naked simply for the,......um........cultural experience...........yeah embarrasment

sick

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Superman 24
sick

lol

black robb
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
i would pay to see gambit naked simply for the,......um........cultural experience...........yeah embarrasment more like cajun sausage experience! OWNED!!!

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by black robb
more like cajun sausage experience! OWNED!!!

rotflmao laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.