Assaj Ventress Vs Saesee Tinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Who would win?

Darth_Janus
Assajj Ventress. She's killed Jedi masters before, and Saesee isn't much of a warrior.

SnakeEyes
Yeah, I agree... Saesee Tinn never really did anything spectacular, where as Asajj defeated many of her opponents...

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Yeah, I agree... Saesee Tinn never really did anything spectacular, where as Asajj defeated many of her opponents...

Plo-Koon never really did anything spectacular also, and you guys say he would win..

Master Shaak Ti
Assaj Ventress. Even her name sounds like shes a tough opponent.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Plo-Koon never really did anything spectacular also, and you guys say he would win..

Actually I dislike Plo Koon with a passion, so I would appreciate it if you didn't make half-ass assumptions like an asshat...

masterkit
Im goin with Assaj Ventress. Saesee is good but not like Assaj

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Actually I dislike Plo Koon with a passion, so I would appreciate it if you didn't make half-ass assumptions like an asshat...

Amen.

Illustrious
Hey, asshat = happy. (Or at least I got a Dutch guy to think so)

"I'm so asshat."

Darth_Janus
Oh that's mean. But hilarious mean.

Dark Thor
janus, dantheman wants to know ur sn. can i give it to him

Darth_Janus
You don't have to PM me and then post on two threads...

Dark Thor
lol sorry about that. dantheman was growing impatient

Darth_Janus
Well, it won't do him any good... I'm at work anyways

Master Shaak Ti
Ventress all the way.

darth vraya
who's saesee tinn 9the only good information i can find is in espanol

Lil Krueger
Saesee Tinn is one of the Windu's Best Swordsman, thats why he was chosen to fight Palpatine along side with Kit Fisto, Windu, and Agen Kolar.

Admiral Akbar
go to starwars.com and search. I assure its not in spanish there.

Admiral Akbar
Saesee Tinn is one of the Windu's Best Swordsman, thats why he was chosen to fight Palpatine along side with Kit Fisto, Windu, and Agen Kolar.

Like Windu had any other choices....

Admiral Akbar
THose were his best, not the best. Meaning one persons opinion.

Darth Windu
The best available, too. Kit Fisto's the best of them after Mace, and Assaj managed to defeat him. So Tiin's going down.

Illustrious
Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin, pffft... Both green guys that died to Sidious in record time.

Who cares?

darth vraya
Saesee Tinn is one of the Windu's Best Swordsman, thats why he was chosen to fight Palpatine along side with Kit Fisto, Windu, and Agen Kolar. wh yeah he's that one guy that got killed in less than two seconds hmmm... well this is a tricky one (sarcasm)

Darth Windu
Palpatine's second swing, lol.

darthsith19
Asajj

Council#13
hey why do ppl hate saesee so much? he IS one of the orders best saber fighters, and Asajj is not nearly as good as a jedi master when it comes down to it. the impatient anakin just barely beat her.

Admiral Akbar
And anakin couldent beat Saesee?

darthsupremus
saesee is one of the order's best at that time but that is just not good enough. Asaaj woull kill tinn.

Deus Ex
Since when is Saessee one of the order's best? And how come every two bit jedi with a name and a face in the series is suddenly the order's best? Plo Koon, Adi Gallia, Saessee Tiin...

I guess Bultar Swan must be -really- good.

Se7in
Considering you have to be pretty good to survive a battle against thousands of SBD's, not to mention to outlive 188 other Jedi, all of which were said to be combat-ready, and take over an entire TF ship with 8-10 Clones, I'd say you have to be one of the finest, even if it doesn't mean much.

Admiral Akbar
Well, Bultar Swan from people, I heard was a awesome jedi, he learend Vaapad and almost beat mace..! LOl ok j/k. Jumpy

BUt really, the only real good people in the order were Obi, Mace and Yoda. The council i Mean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.