Video?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Can where I can find/see the video of Sidious saying Master Jedi and killing the Jedi's?

DeVi| D0do
What the f**k?

imperial troop
i think he means when mace and the 3 jedi come to arest him and he kills them

~Sir Mist~
Go to your nearest retail shop and buy the dvd.

But wait til November 1st though.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Can where I can find/see the video of Sidious saying Master Jedi and killing the Jedi's?

actually the trick was to have been here around May 19th.....the entire movie was rampant on the net at that time. yes

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
What the f**k?

laughing laughing

((The_Anomaly))
What the f**k? indeed

The Ones
yes

umraaan
id say in about 3 and a half months youll have it.

bobcrickett
Wow, what a good idea. Let's open a thread requesting illegal movie footage... stick out tongue

chicho
ahhhhhh very good

Lil Krueger
Why? You guys made a music video of Palpatine saying "Are you threatening Master Jedi?" and he spinning and Mace fighting.

bilb
try MF.com.. they have a lot of GIFs there

ShadowKing
Or go to official Star Wars site and download the trailer...better yet...go to SuperShadow . com, he has all the good stuff! evil face

bilb
yes!! SS.com is always the answer!!

laughing

good to see ya again SK!!

b-dan
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Can where I can find/see the video of Sidious saying Master Jedi and killing the Jedi's? get your burned copy!!!!! i did and a lot of other people i know do

Darth_Janus
I got an idea... Watch the movie in theatres.

McCusto
But the movie isn't in the theatre anymore

Darth_Janus
Improvise. Make do. And what do you mean it isn't in theatre anymore? It sure is here.

Captain REX
Originally posted by b-dan
get your burned copy!!!!! i did and a lot of other people i know do

Aren't you a genius? Might as well strap a sign to your chest reading "I'm B-dan and I want to be arrested!" big grin

PVS
i doubt he'll get his place raided by federal officers

now if he said "i have copies for sale" thats another story.

Captain REX
Let's hope he says it. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.