Finti?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
what happened to Finti? he used to be a mod here but i havent seen him in ages.

PrinceofBlades
He's in the Religion forum...

Rogue Jedi
did he change his username?

PrinceofBlades
You mean Finiti?

GCG
i saw him at a Norse summer party

Ken Kenobi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=13

What's this? Oh wow it's his profile!!! What's that say? Oh yeah, he was on Today!

This detective work is so hard...I think I need a vacation.

PrinceofBlades
Wow, your really hitting it off with the sarcasm there Ken. First in the Cheating thread, and now this!?!!? Man your on a role roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Wow, your really hitting it off with the sarcasm there Ken. First in the Cheating thread, and now this!?!!? Man your on a role roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, these people sometimes ask for it. If you can't find his profile (I don't see why not, he's been a Top 25 poster for ages) then PM him and wait for a reply. What's so hard about this?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=13

What's this? Oh wow it's his profile!!! What's that say? Oh yeah, he was on Today!

This detective work is so hard...I think I need a vacation.

YEY... KEN'S LEAVING!.... all be it on vacation

PrinceofBlades
Well, these people sometimes ask for it. If you can't find his profile (I don't see why not, he's been a Top 25 poster for ages) then PM him and wait for a reply. What's so hard about this?

The stupidity of some, is just plain ignorance. And you know what they say about ignorance....

Ken Kenobi

Ken Kenobi
The stupidity of some, is just plain ignorance. And you know what they say about ignorance....

Ignorance is bliss...right?

§P0oONY
Aren't you coming though? I already ordered the pool boy to give you a hot oil massage.

Hmmm.... I'll have to think on this one...... for about a millisecond.. Pool boy droolio

Where are my speados?

PrinceofBlades
Ignorance is bliss...right?

stupidity divine...

Ken Kenobi
stupidity divine...

Yeah, shifty...that too.

PrinceofBlades

GCG
Man Commandment number 12: *ahem an I quote* Friends don't let friends wear Spandex. Ever. Issue closed.

*replaces speedos with spandex*

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by GCG
*replaces speedos with spandex*

I don't know whether to think that better, or worst?...let us ask Ken,

§P0oONY
Man Commandment number 13: Friendly punches are just a way of life.... get used to them.

Ken Kenobi
I don't know whether to think that better, or worst?...let us ask Ken,

Mmm...latex droolio

PrinceofBlades
No, Man commandment #13 is "If a Man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything."

There is a list you know...erm

PrinceofBlades
Mmm...latex droolio
Very well then, latex deemed acceptable by the great Ken...

Ken Kenobi
No, Man commandment #13 is "If a Man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything."

There is a list you know...erm

I posted the list. big grin

§P0oONY
I posted the list. big grin

Where?

Ken Kenobi
OTF. blink

Thread title is The Man Commandments, it was a few months back.

§P0oONY
Man commandment #36 - "Before allowing a drunken friend to cheat on his girl, you must attempt one intervention. If he is able to get on his feet, look you in the eye, and deliver a "**** OFF!" You are absolved of your of responsibility."

PrinceofBlades
here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=338988&highlight=Man+Commandments

§P0oONY
OTF. blink

Thread title is The Man Commandments, it was a few months back.

Oh... *slaps*

PrinceofBlades

Rogue Jedi
"these people?" man, what the hell is your problem? why are you constantly going out of your way to either diss me or show how bitter you have become? you used to be one of my favorite people here, but you have really been showing your ass lately. so i didnt bother to look up his profile. so what? why the sarcasm? do us all a favor: change your tampon and stop being a whiny little girl.

Neo_Version 7
I love it when Old SKooLers fight!!! stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
it just pisses me off so bad when someone is an ass when they can just say "look. here he is." especially when he or she is someone you THINK you know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.