Wolverine vs Superboy (Kon el)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
I give it to Superboy...
but who wins between these 2?

jinzin
i would say supes too...but....well is he as durable as supes sr.?

Avalonofthewind
I'm just starting to read into him again...but as long as it isn't fire, he seems to be pretty resilient to physical attacks. He's survived an armored bus ramming him into a building and exploding a city block despite his weakness to fire.

He's also been flown faster than lightspeed through space without needing any additional protection besides an oxygen mask.

jinzin
you think he could take those claws though?

leonidas
what is the limit on what wolvie can puncture with his claws? he can't cut colossus, right? what else has he been unable to penetrate?

Avalonofthewind
He's been able to break Kryptonian metal with his power which is pretty indestructible itself.

jinzin
Originally posted by leonidas
what is the limit on what wolvie can puncture with his claws? he can't cut colossus, right? what else has he been unable to penetrate?

recently?

nothing I can think of off the top of my head actually....

leonidas
i don't know too much about superboy. i know he's got some sort of tk force field around him, but i'm not sure how resilient it is to damage. can't he 'disassemble' things as well? wonder if he could disassemble wolvies adamantium skeleton or claws? he's also got superstrength that ISN'T a result of his tk. guess he's absorbing sun energy like the real supes.

Avalonofthewind
i don't know too much about superboy. i know he's got some sort of tk force field around him, but i'm not sure how resilient it is to damage. can't he 'disassemble' things as well? wonder if he could disassemble wolvies adamantium skeleton or claws? he's also got superstrength that ISN'T a result of his tk. guess he's absorbing sun energy like the real supes.

He's also developed heat vision and superhearing now.
He can destroy things with his touch, and does have superstrength seperately from his tactile tk.
Forcefield protects him from anything outside of fire and high powered energy blasts.

leonidas
so av, do YOU think wolvie could cut him?

Avalonofthewind
Is he rocking adamantium again or those ridiculous bone claws leo?

leonidas
i'm pretty sure he's back to adamantium.

Avalonofthewind
Hmm...the adamantim might be able to hurt him if he isnt aware of it.
He could easily bend it or do what Mags did to him again although he has to touch wolvie to do it.

leonidas
<<Hmm...the adamantim might be able to hurt him if he isnt aware of it.
He could easily bend it or do what Mags did to him again although he has to touch wolvie to do it.>.

i'm thinking touching him wouldn't be too tough. wolvie would charge him and start slashing. the kid has superspeed, right? all he'd have to do is dodge, then grab him for a second and he could ruin the adamantium, in him, right?

Avalonofthewind
<<Hmm...the adamantim might be able to hurt him if he isnt aware of it.
He could easily bend it or do what Mags did to him again although he has to touch wolvie to do it.>.

i'm thinking touching him wouldn't be too tough. wolvie would charge him and start slashing. the kid has superspeed, right? all he'd have to do is dodge, then grab him for a second and he could ruin the adamantium, in him, right?

Sounds good to me.

leonidas
good. debate settled, thread closed. another job well done, av.

big grin

kgkg
Is this for real

Superboy kills him quickly

EsteemedLeader
superboy, just cause he lives in hawaii and macks on the hula-honeys.

jesserw21
superboy kills him

K3VIL
His tk field protect his body from physical and energy attacks, and considering they are more developed now, Logan isn't even near to be a threat, Kon El is becoming a Man Of Steel on his own.

soleran30
Wolverine is smashed like a bug and IF he heals Superboy does it again until bored and sends him into outer space

chris_64256
First of all its hard to hit something that moves a near light speed second thing I see one of these two things happening wolverine get blasted with heat vison and all thats left is a adamantium skeleton or takes the super breath and is shatter with a punch. Love wolverine but is not even close to a threat just totally uneven.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by jesserw21
superboy kills him

Awww he's so cute wink and he wins easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.