The KMC Jedi Council

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
Here is the KMC Jedi Council an idea for all different Force-users in KMC forums to shout at each other and talk about the KMC world. If you represent a gang you get to be called Councillor or Your Horror if you just want to shout randomly you get called a lobbyist.

I represent the KMC Jedi Hotline and the Jedi Council is therefore created.

Ken Kenobi
POST IN THE RIGHT FORUM!

Darth_Janus
What the hell is this?

Lil Krueger
Well...Read below my name. Im Dark Lord of KMC. Guess Im KMC Sith.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
What the hell is this?

shit <~~~~ What this thread is...

Darth_Janus
How'd you get the title again?

Lil Krueger
I became a Sith Lord(Annoying and Hated) of Star Wars Board, which makes me a Sith Lord/Dark Lord Of KMC.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Here is the KMC Jedi Council an idea for all different Force-users in KMC forums to shout at each other and talk about the KMC world. If you represent a gang you get to be called Councillor or Your Horror if you just want to shout randomly you get called a lobbyist.

I represent the KMC Jedi Hotline and the Jedi Council is therefore created.

There is no Council, I destroyed that. You can do all this and more in the EMpire...

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
shit <~~~~ What this thread is...

First off, to Ken...

lmao

Secondly, Lil Krueger, the reputation you have in the Sw forums is "He Who Dances With Bad Posts."

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
First off, to Ken...

lmao

Secondly, Lil Krueger, the reputation you have in the Sw forums is "He Who Dances With Bad Posts."

No. I am most hated. Therefore I am a Sith Lord.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
No. I am most hated. Therefore I am a Sith Lord. lmao... Trust me, you are not nearly as hated as others.

Twilight Janick
Seems that I didn't get much Imperial favor!

The motto of the Jedi Council is: Learn to fart. There are two definitions as to fart is: release gases or grease up skis to make the glide better.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Seems that I didn't get much Imperial favor!

The motto of the Jedi Council is: Learn to fart. There are two definitions as to fart is: release gases or grease up skis to make the glide better.

I do not support this because my empire is run by both sith and jedi. To segregate them would be stupid...

Twilight Janick
But gradually, we will include Sith in it. Darh Janus, you're the first of a new generation of Sith.

PrinceofBlades
Like I have said before, you request denied senator. Reluctance of accpeting this, is treason, and punishable by death.

Rogue Jedi
i feel a vergence in the force. the future i see. i see this thread....being moved....to the star wars section.

§pearhead
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i feel a vergence in the force. the future i see. i see this thread....being moved....to the star wars section.

doubtful...there's not really a topic to this at all.

crashing and burning is more likely.

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Well...Read below my name. Im Dark Lord of KMC. Guess Im KMC Sith.

laughing out loud

laughinglaughing

hysterical

You suckno expression

Rogue Jedi
*buckles crash webbing*

Twilight Janick
Sorry, this is about the Force in real world. To this thread to be moved into any of the four Star Wars forums, it would require to be about the Force in the movies or books or comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.