O crap..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Backbone
I was sick today..High fever of 100.2 this morning, it went to 98.7 at noon, and now it's 100.8..

I also got a stuffy nose, sore throat, and headaches..cry

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Backbone
I was sick today..High fever of 100.2 this morning, it went to 98.7 at noon, and now it's 100.8..

I also got a stuffy nose, sore throat, and headaches..cry do you want a hug big grin

Darth_Janus
If it gets to 102 you'd better see someone. At 103 your brain starts to dribble out of your nose and that can be embarassing.

Royal Knight
get well

Backbone
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
do you want a hug big grin I think I do need a hug..cry

Backbone
So very cold...brrrrr.....cold sad

bordom

I also got a stuffy nose, sore throat, and headaches..cry
Why the hell would you be on here then? Sleep is better for you stick out tongue

Backbone
Originally posted by bordom
Why the hell would you be on here then? Sleep is better for you stick out tongue I slept twice today!!! sad

Darth_Janus
You can never sleep too much.

bordom
I slept twice today!!! sad
The more the better stick out tongue

Backbone
Originally posted by bordom
The more the better stick out tongue I agree..I'm gonna head to bed in a few mins..*yawn*

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
If it gets to 102 you'd better see someone. At 103 your brain starts to dribble out of your nose and that can be embarassing. Really?

hotsauce6548
I hate fevers...

Get well soon. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.