Darth Bandon vs Visas Marr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Human Vader
Obviously this thread was sparked from the Bandon vs Anny thread. But I figured, both were Sith Apprentices during the KOTOR era, so why not.

SnakeEyes
My KOTOR knowledge isn't near as good as many others on this forum (Janus *cough*), but I would think that Bandon would win. I mean, did Nihilus really have any battle experience or strategic wisdom to share with Visas? He didn't really seem to be as good of a teacher as Malak... I say Bandon takes it.

darth-yoda
hmmm bandon takes this one IMO he never lost a fight apart from to revan and he must of fought countless strong foes were as visas was just teh apprentice to a average or below averge sith lord were malak was second only to malak in saber combat i think so i say bandon

Darth_Glentract
Visas isn't that great. She's not weak, above average, but Bandon is way up there. Bandon wins.

Darth_Janus
Bandon obviously wins. I like Visas a lot better, but the point is she was hardly a Sith. I don't recall when it says -exactly- when Katarr was demolished, but at tops Visas has 1 to 5 years of Sithdom under something that didn't give a rat's ass about her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.