Every member of KMC vs Luke Cage and Spider Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Can we prevail?

newjak86
No no against Batman Captaion America maybe even Spiderman but anything higher than that no.

armandovalles
there i changed it.

newjak86
How many memebers are on this site?

armandovalles
about 20 thousand. hold on, i cant edit it any more cuz it s been more than 15 minutes but this is what im changing it to:

Every KMC member vs the New Avengers (no Sentry or Iron Man)

newjak86
Who is all in the enw Avengers just wanan make sure.

armandovalles
Spiderman, Wolverine, Captain America, Spider-Woman, Luke Cage

newjak86
Well we chould we would all just have to charge them 20 000 people charging is going to overwhelm them. I just hope we get like Bats and clubs and stuff.

Ethereal
Since i happen to be a member, we will have my awesome power of seduction and charm ( well, will only work on the female avengers).

EsteemedLeader
im a superhero. i fight a crazed male-tranny child molesting murderous gym teacher. i think i could take these guys. not all of them, i could like fight cap while you guys hand the rests @$$es to them,........wait we have newjak and the c-master too. just me, c-master, and newjak could take them

black robb
Me and Luke would have a dance off and he'd lose and then Spider Woman would see my skills and be like "i wanna go out with him!" and i wouldnt have to fight her and yes this does sound like i'm 11 yrs old

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by black robb
Me and Luke would have a dance off and he'd lose and then Spider Woman would see my skills and be like "i wanna go out with him!" and i wouldnt have to fight her and yes this does sound like i'm 11 yrs old

and then after that i summon my cult following and they point and laugh at cage while yelling "your mother doesnt love you", then i sneak up on him while hes crying from his embarassing dancing loss and name-calling, and i use the awesome power of the Highlander and lightning strikes me and i decide this pathetic crying wretch isnt worth a mcleods time and go to taco bell.

GalacticStorm
We would lose horribly.

DarkCrawler
Yeah...we probably could not do anything to Cage. And we couldn't do anything that Wolverine couldn't heal from.

olympian
99% of the heroic members try to taggle Cage.

Me? Ill go alone "against" Spider Woman.

One fight i dont mind losing at all.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by black robb

and then after that i summon my cult following and they point and laugh at cage while yelling "your mother doesnt love you", then i sneak up on him while hes crying from his embarassing dancing loss and name-calling, and i use the awesome power of the Highlander and lightning strikes me and i decide this pathetic crying wretch isnt worth a mcleods time and go to taco bell.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
im a superhero. i fight a crazed male-tranny child molesting murderous gym teacher. i think i could take these guys. not all of them, i could like fight cap while you guys hand the rests @$$es to them,........wait we have newjak and the c-master too. just me, c-master, and newjak could take them

DAMNED STRAIGHT!!!

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
DAMNED STRAIGHT!!!

see, tha c-master agrees.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.