Master Chief VS Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
blowup blowup blowup blowup blowup blowup blowup blowup
Hi everybody I need your input (by the way first post). The Master Chief, known as the Spartan John-117 (HALO) VS a T-101/T-1000/T-X (Terminator) battles each individually. Who would win and how would it play out?

Can include any weapon that you have seen (Games, Movies) or have read about (i.e. Books) them using. Or it could be a strait fistfest, you deside. You pick the Setting, too. Thnx all, I hope you like this 1.

Darkstorm Zero
I'd say MC in this, he has a much better set of weapons than any of the Terminators (Yes even the future setting ones) Plus, according to the books, MC can lift approx 50 tonns. Thats enough to rend a T-800 enoskeleton. As for the T-1000 and T-X, well those are more challenging opponents...

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
Sry man the T-800, Model-101 my bad, strength should be about the Same. both about 500 to 900 lbs i think, i agree with you. i think it would be a kick a$$ fight

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, Model 101 T-800s are the ones sent back through time, they are pretty much the same as the Endoskeletons exept they have the flesh coverings

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, Model 101 T-800s are the ones sent back through time, they are pretty much the same as the Endoskeletons exept they have the flesh coverings

yep, oh yeah dont count out Skynet. Happy Dance

Arbiter
Master Chief

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
Originally posted by Arbiter
Master Chief
Why/How??

Arbiter
Master Chief has better armor, better weapons, a shield, and is super strong. Terminator kills himself at the end of every movie.

Hit_and_Miss
Master chief would use plasma rifles, and would melt them all too quickly... Plasma is hotter then smelting metal...
seeing as a normal human killed them all. MC is much more than a normal human.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
Good points. Human weapons (normal loadout) would not do jack to any Terminator though. Plasma=Covenant, he would have to have Access to it first. Also consister if, Skynet, is it around. What about Cortona. ??Hacker War too?? haha have fun

Hit_and_Miss
yup you could argue cortana could hack skynet and gain control over all the terminators. she is nearly 500 years in the future and able to hack forerunner technology which is much more advanced then human in both worlds.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
I think the Terminators have a better chance then you see. Skynet is very resourceful, read the T2 books, T3 sucked a$$. Skynet and Cortona are very, very simular. Besides the Terminator Future weapons are far better than the "Plasma=Covenant" & cutting the MC's Sheilds, not a problem. As stated above, the "Human weapons (normal loadout) would not do jack to any Terminator though. Plasma=Covenant, he would have to have Access to it first."

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
Originally posted by Arbiter
Master Chief has better armor, better weapons, a shield, and is super strong. Terminator kills himself at the end of every movie.

Terminators have Awsome Future Weapons, no shield but has Extremely hardened Armor (Human Weapons will not cut it), less then a Jackhammer Rocket.

"Terminator kills himself at the end of every movie." Not true, T1 it was Crushed by a press (at the hands of Sarah Conor), T2 it did to help wipeout the evidence of Tech, T3 (sucked) a selfless act (you may kill me but you are going down too) to save John Conor.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Master chief would use plasma rifles, and would melt them all too quickly... Plasma is hotter then smelting metal...
seeing as a normal human killed them all. MC is much more than a normal human.

Future War the Humans were using TECH-COM Plasma Rifles. Same effect. Halo Plasma Weapons are slow to hit their targets, Terminator Weapons are lighting fast.

Hit_and_Miss
t800

"In the books made on the basis of the terminator franchise it is said that the alloy used for construction is titanium-tungsten (Ti-W) steel"

Master chief would have no problems breaking this with his bare hands... Plasma can burn though the hulls of the starships in the halo world, they are made from class A titanium... the sword can cut though 3 meters of titanium as well.

t1000

The plasma rifle burns hotter then the smoldering steel which was used to kill it in the films. it would die quite quickly from sustained plasma fire.

I would go as far to say he could kill the TX as well.

Its a mixture of the 2 with a titanium frame and part liquid to be able to change. plasma would probably kill it.
Although the TX is armed to the teeth with 25 weapons. some of which I don't know about. I would guess MCs shields would take most of it. That would be a good fight...

master chief...because humans are better than robots

darth-yoda
master chife would win because i cant see anything that can oenatrat his armour he is human so he has free thinking he has far superior weapons and im not sure but i wud say that he is stronger and proably quicker

Hit_and_Miss
"far superior weapons, and I'm not sure but I would say that he is stronger and probably quicker"

You are correct my master.... The force is indeed strong with him.

SaTsuJiN
so I suppose the new trend of vs thread is to formulate a battle which is totally one-sided... no expression /sigh

Hit_and_Miss
yup
I was trying to think of decent matches but most have been done already!
the others after a little research were too one sided already.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
t800

"In the books made on the basis of the terminator franchise it is said that the alloy used for construction is titanium-tungsten (Ti-W) steel"

Master chief would have no problems breaking this with his bare hands... Plasma can burn though the hulls of the starships in the halo world, they are made from class A titanium... the sword can cut though 3 meters of titanium as well.

t1000

The plasma rifle burns hotter then the smoldering steel which was used to kill it in the films. it would die quite quickly from sustained plasma fire.

I would go as far to say he could kill the TX as well.

Its a mixture of the 2 with a titanium frame and part liquid to be able to change. plasma would probably kill it.
Although the TX is armed to the teeth with 25 weapons. some of which I don't know about. I would guess MCs shields would take most of it. That would be a good fight...

blinkI agree with your post and have read books on both sides.. BUT, spam_laser"YOU" are operating under the "ASSUMPTION" that the MC would have "Cov made Plasma Rifle/Pistol." The Humans in Halo Univ. "DO NOT" make them as of yet, they only know how to fire them. Not even Reload the batteries... damn Im out, oops. Human Weapons will not do squat to a Terminator. "U NEED to address this."

I said at the beginning to set "the Setting, too." NO ONE has done this as of yet.

IF you compare the Terminator Future War Weapons with that of a Cov Carbine (Halo 2), The Terminator Weapons are similar & I think could be better (full Auto/+ power). T1, One of the HKs turned a human to Ash and Cov Carbine (Halo 2) takes down Shields like there is no tomorrow. Theoretically i would have to say the Terminator Future War Weapons could do more damage to the MC shields than you let on. MC armor + Shields with weapons to take out Armor vs Terminator just armor but better weapons able to kill Armor + Shields. Thnx allrifleblowuppile

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
A Terminator that has lived along time (learning) + Advanced Terminator programing like Evasive Maneuvers could allow for effects seen in the Matrix. I believe could hold out against the MC.

drunksniperrifleblowuppilewargunsmilie

Hit_and_Miss
ok... Setting; On halo, a terminator is sent to kill master chief.

Master chiefs weapons also include a sniper rifle and jackhammer rocket launcher, The sniper rifle can penetrate master chiefs suit so it could easily rip though a terminator, (any class) jackhammers can blow up a warthog/tanks with similar armor to master chiefs.

"Human Weapons will not do squat to a Terminator"
21st century bullets don't hurt them. They couldn't penetrate master chiefs armor either. human weapons in the future do damage to them, as seen in the terminator games, where you get machine guns....

Master chief is not all shields and armor. He has "lightening fast" reflex's (so much so he can dodge bullets) He can run very fast, He could easily Break a terminator in 2 with his strength alone.

"Advanced Terminator programing like Evasive Maneuvers could allow for effects seen in the Matrix."

Wishful thinking doesn't count.....

Zen2nd
Thats because there is no batteries. for some of the Covenant weapons like the plasma rifle there is no mroe ammo once you use it, its finished no more a heap of metal.

Now I love T2, and would give the T-800 a chance, but I say MC wins basicly because of his speed and agility. I'm pretty sure MC could actually reef the Terminators head off he has that much power.

Without plasma weapons MC would have it difficult againts the T-1000. Plus the T-1000 could trick him by transforming into somebody else, like another Spartan.

T-X has very good agility plus the weapons are built into her making her a hard target

Dizzle
Just to clarify MC's strength, I don't think he ever actually lifts up 50 tons... He flips it in tank form, but I doubt he could do something like bench 50 tons... I'd put him more around 10 tons there. (he's no slouch, but the 50 tons thing is deceptive)

Hit_and_Miss
10 tons! thats a massive understatment.... the 66 ton tank feat shows alot more strength then that! agreed he doesn't exactly lift it above his head, but you wouldnt be able to turn that over with less then 50+ strength..

MC could beat them all presuming:
It was a fair fight both starting say 10 meters away from each other.
He had all the weapons in halo, (although he wouldn't get covenant weapons in the game they are apart of his world)

although The terminators could kill master chief, just like elites could. But It would never happen....wink

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
21st century bullets don't hurt them. They couldn't penetrate master chiefs armor either. human weapons in the future do damage to them, as seen in the terminator games, where you get machine guns....

The best Terminator Reference I can think of are these + Films T1, T2 & I guess you can add T3, not the games though. I have yet to see a good Terminator rep. on a Game.
S.M. Stirling has written three Terminator 2 books:
T2 : Infiltrator (Kick ass read)
T2 : Rising Storm (Kick ass read)
T2 : The Future War (Kick ass read)

The best Halo Reference I can think of are these, well + games.
Halo : The Fall of Reach (Kick ass read)
Halo : The Flood (Halo 1 game + some/ a little slow if you have played the game)
Halo : First Strike (Kick ass read)

In one of the Terminator books stated above, John, Sarah Conner & Dieter were attacked by a T-800, all of them used various weapons. It has been awhile sense i have read it so dont expect me to recite it. (John w/ a Barret .50 cal Anti Mat. Rifle) Hmm... very sim to HALO Snip. (halo snip may have a little more power but the 50 cal did very little to the T-800. It took a Rocket to take it out) and I know I stated that a Jackhammer would do the job.

In Halo : The Fall of Reach the MC had to go up against a few Marines using the "ASSUALT Rifle" which uses a "7.62 Round" (used today in the AK-47) and it was taking his Shields Down. This Weapon was used a lot in Halo 1.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
ok... Setting; On halo, a terminator is sent to kill master chief.

Master chiefs weapons also include a sniper rifle and jackhammer rocket launcher, The sniper rifle can penetrate master chiefs suit so it could easily rip though a terminator, (any class) jackhammers can blow up a warthog/tanks with similar armor to master chiefs.

Master chief is not all shields and armor. He has "lightening fast" reflex's (so much so he can dodge bullets) He can run very fast, He could easily Break a terminator in 2 with his strength alone.

Good job big grin . Somebody finally did a mini story laughing cool.

But what about this - Future???

What if at the end of Halo 2 the MC comes back to Earth to find it has been ravaged by nukes and under the A.I. Control of Skynet. Millions of Terminators trample the skull filled landscape under the dark Atmosphere of Earth, World Wide. What would happen?????

Originally posted by XXSPEARHAMMERXX The Master Chief, known as the Spartan John-117 (HALO) VS a T-101/T-1000/T-X (Terminator) battles each individually. Who would win and how would it play out?]
blowupblowupblowupblowupblowupblowupblowupblowup

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Thats because there is no batteries. for some of the Covenant weapons like the plasma rifle there is no mroe ammo once you use it, its finished no more a heap of metal.

Now I love T2, and would give the T-800 a chance, but I say MC wins basicly because of his speed and agility. I'm pretty sure MC could actually reef the Terminators head off he has that much power.

Without plasma weapons MC would have it difficult againts the T-1000. Plus the T-1000 could trick him by transforming into somebody else, like another Spartan.

T-X has very good agility plus the weapons are built into her making her a hard target

I really liked this post.stick out tongue big grin

But what I said about the batteries was true in the book "Halo : The Fall of Reach" it said that the Human Scientist were working how to reload it and were tryin g reverse engineering them too.

Hit_and_Miss
"halo snip may have a little more power but the 50 cal did very little to the T-800"

Its hard trying bring these two series together. Although In the future the guns must be more powerful to be able to break titanium. seeing as the terminators are similar in armor to MC (though MC's armor is stronger) Im going to conclude that the guns will damage the terminators.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
"halo snip may have a little more power but the 50 cal did very little to the T-800"

Its hard trying bring these two series together. Although In the future the guns must be more powerful to be able to break titanium. seeing as the terminators are similar in armor to MC (though MC's armor is stronger) Im going to conclude that the guns will damage the terminators.

Hey Hit_and_Miss,

I dont think it is hard to put them together but i do think u are right about their weapons, in Halo unv. I think they were Shredder Shells or something.

Hit_and_Miss
It is kinda seeing how the halo rounds are of the same caliber as the terminator ones. But in halo the rounds can penetrate MC armor, though in terminator the rounds can't penetrate them. Though MC armor is made from a tougher metal then the terminators.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
no, no. the Terminators do not use case ammo, they use Plasma. Human Halo weapons use case ammo same as today. I was saying Human Halo weapons use different types of rounds, like Shredder Rounds. Can do major damage. Like anti armor i think, thnx all

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
Ok now, what about the Fist Fight???
I think:

MC Vs T-800/M-101 = MC is the victor/ speed + strength/ punches the T-800 to reveal the the evil metal skeleton underneath/ then crushes it with the next blow haha... maybe a few more
MC Vs T-1000 = T-1000 is the victor/ T-1000 nothing prem. solid for the MC to destroy. T-1000 ware down Shields & uses a knife hand to punch through the MC's helmet visor spewing out the MC's Bone & Blood.
MC Vs T-X = Dont know long fight though/ u pick!!!
All Terminators can use deception..

Some other Thing to think about!

"Halo" the 7.62 Round is great for fleshy Enemies like the Cov.(even w/ shields can ware them down)/ fleshy parts are exposed on all of them. Multi-player is the only place you fight another Spartan or see one.
The Snip. i think is actually a mini MAC cannon. If so it would do more damage than .50 cal even with the same size projectile.

T-800's Armor was not just what it was made out of, it was the complexity in which it was put together, layered for toughness & in design, nothing vital was Flesh. Weak 0%.

ok have fun
clapping guns r coolnotworthy rifleblowupdrunkspam_laserrobot

Hit_and_Miss
"The Snip. i think is actually a mini MAC cannon. If so it would do more damage than .50 cal even with the same size projectile."

Erm not quite..... mini mac cannon. lol!

MC Vs T-1000
I believe there is a chip in there somewhere... But I believe you are right Theres not many things that could beat a t1000 in a fist fight..

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
Read Halo : The Fall of Reach & u will know what i am talking about. think.. the tech used in the Orbital guns or Star ship weapons, also in the beganing of Halo 2

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
magnetic acceleration cannon (mac)

Hit_and_Miss
I know what it is. and the Idea that MC sniper uses mac rounds is silly. Apart from the fact they load bullets into the sniper......to the fact that the MAC cannon need a hell of a lot of power to fire one....

Ive read all 3 books and played both games....

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
awesome man how did you like them? i loved them. oh yeah, i was thing more like MAC assist, i know it has case ammo but, it could be speed up w/ MAC assist in barrel. im trying to account for the extra damage and speed. there are no laser bullets, in ref to speed.

Hit_and_Miss
yer they are good.

I think the rounds are faster and are probably anti-armor (sharper points)

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
a 50 cal is that, need more smile

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
i came to an conclusion MC vs T-X will post tonight

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
OK fist fight between MC & T-X. I believe the T-X will win & I will tell how. Well & a bit more.....stick out tongue

According to the Cole-Protocols All A.I. units were to be deleted on contact with the Cov. This was to prevent the Cov. from obtaining them & the information that they held (location of our Worlds including Earth, our tactic, & our technology). Skynet was one of the many Top-Secret Projects under the supervision of the UNSC & was similar in many ways to the Spartan Project (Which produced the MC & Cortona.). Skynet was state-of-the-art (like Cortona but with a greater yern for survival & a horde of war machines to boot, to include reverse engineered & perfected Plasma Weapons). (In the beginning of Halo 2) The Cov. came to Earth & the Humans had to shut down Skynet. Skynet retaliates! & launches its attack on the Cov. & the Human Race.

The MC returns to Earth after the conclusion of Halo 2. The MC drops in a Pod toward the dark side of the Earth. His pod opens to a hellish War-zone, filled with ruined structures, explosions, and to the sounds & flashes of small arms fire. UNSC Marines & even some ODST troops can be found from here to there. They now fight under the banner of Tech Com & under the command of John Conner after no reinforcements from the other UNSC Worlds were received. They Battle to save the last of the humans on Earth from Skynet's war machine Terminators.

The MC sees the T-X (some hot babe, she looks like she has been through hell) as She limps from out of behind some rubble. The MC goes to help her. As He is about to put his hand around her to help; she springs her attack. The T-X grabs the MC's arm & lifts him in a sweeping motion, slamming him to the ground. She proceeds to jump on top of the Chief (cradle style); as She uses her flamethrower, It starts to take out the MC's Shields. The MC starts punching the Sh!t out of the T-X & he hits her so hard that she permanently turns naked. The T-X says " war lets do it." So the MC jumps out of his suit to make sweet love. T-X kills the Chief with, you name it desire, i mean her Saw. The End, happy reading.

youpiyuckywhipspam_laserdrunkdrunkstarwars

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
edit: T-X jumps on the Chief (straddle style)

Hit_and_Miss
erm.... right.... MC operations left him "not interested" in ladies. so the seduction tactic wouldn't work.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
come on man i was trying to be funny yes

ok what about the back story?

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
they could co-exist, same time fram. back on the weapons.. the MC could in no way dodge the Term. weapons. He would not survive the plamsa damage. maybe a dead tie. u tell me

Hit_and_Miss
This is where I can't make up my mind about MC. The books give him alot more powers that the game can't reflect, his fast reaction times and he sees the world in constant "bullet time". These sort of abilities mean he would be almost impossible to with a gun thats payload does not hit him instantly. The MC in the books should be able to dodge most of the terminators moves. Out think a terminator, (his intelligence is very high) and has much more battle experience then a terminator. Cortana could also hack the terminator when he touched it.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
This is where I can't make up my mind about MC. The books give him alot more powers that the game can't reflect

you r right. all games work off of game-play vs realism. The books in my are the best ref. for the Realism for the Series, more so than the games. the rest of the stuff u said i never got out of the books. he is fast, hard, & strong.. but he does not see in bullet-time, not really sure where you got that from. if u can remember a spot in the books that he does, then set me strait. the books tell us he is faster than what he shows in the games & there is no one hit wonder to his back but, not every movement he makes is supersonic, got me? he does not fly around like the modders do on X-Box Live. got to keep it in prospective. + the MC can not do what the T-X does, meaning touch something & hack into it. The way Cortona hacked into the ships & Halo was the MC had to find a port to plug her into. She was contained on like wireless cartridge or something.

The MC in the books should be able to dodge most of the terminators moves. Out think a terminator, (his intelligence is very high) and has much more battle experience then a terminator.

ok if you are ref. to like a fist fight or any fight some of this could be true. A lot of it depends on the Terminator you put the MC against. A Terminator is a machine that lives & learns daily. It can last on a energy cell for 120 years; then just pop in another & the same one is ready to go. the MC is Human, at the point of Halo 1 & 2 he should have already reached the age of 60 - 60+. To my knowledge Terminators do not have to sit in class to learn about tactics for years on in, they are programed with them from the time they come off the line. Terminators can do just about anything knowledge wise to practical. if we are discussing experience, the Terminators whole existence is born to eradicate its opposition (human or not). if you think the Terminator is dumb because he does not know what a high five is, i do not believe a machine built to kill everything has to have that stick out tongue . In some ways the Humans just have a better understanding of deception than the Terminators. so in some ways i agree with you. but dont under estimate at Terminator that has been around a while. Skynet instills all knowledge of its experience into them, one may die but Skynet lives to counters with the next.

dude Hit_and_Miss, u rock man. i have had a lot of fun with this. oh did you read any of the Terminator books & which ones??? well ok have fun yal.

anybody can jump in this when they want Happy Dance

Hit_and_Miss
63-65 of fall of reach. Tells us that he sees a pin fall and can't understand why its taking soo long to fall to the ground. Answer... times slower for him. His memory, Intelligence and creativity have all been improved. On top of the fact that he is genetically the best human around.

I believe cortana can hack most things though his suits advanced wireless interface. She can upload and download from the covenant battle grid and human comps whenever she wants.

Also Master chief could tactically out think his trainers at the age of 10, I think there was a mission where some of them were not suppose to come back from, but MC decided not to leave anyone behind and beat up the guards and hijacked the transport to take them home. When they challenged him to breaking into a hi security facility the Spartans made it look easy....

Thanks for the compliment.. I haven't read any terminator books, I would like to read them, but I don't know where to get them from. Are they all like the films? or are there different story lines?

Zen2nd
Ah but alas, the terminators aren't that great really. John Connor's tactics literaly blew the shit out of skynet, thats why they had to send back 3 terminators! to try and stop him and they still failed.

Terminators that are sent out on to the battle field have their "learning chips" switched off so they can't learn. See T2 Special Edition as proof.

We know that the terminators metal is quite tough as seen at the end of T2 when the T-1000 was using the huge iron girder, it didn't really crush him except for a bit of the head BUT tthe sharp item the T-1000 used was able to go through the T-800, but only on the second try.

If MC managed to get into a wraith he would be unstoppable to the terminators as laser weapons just bounce off the wraith.

I also think in a hand to hand battle MC would win as seen in T3 near the end the T-800's head gets knocked off without too much hassle.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
im really sleepy right now but i should have a long post tomorrow, thnx all latersleepy sleeping sleep1 laughing Happy Dancedancecrazy sleepy sleeping sleep1

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
Originally posted by XXSPEARHAMMERXX
im really sleepy right now but i should have a long post tomorrow, thnx all latersleepy sleeping sleep1 laughing Happy Dancedancecrazy sleepy sleeping sleep1

ok well im not getting to write it tonight but

Originally posted by Hit_and_MissI haven't read any terminator books, I would like to read them, but I don't know where to get them from. Are they all like the films? or are there different story lines?

the books written by S.M. Stirling were hundred times better than T3 & continued the story right after T2 on into the Future War. It was awesome.

How Skynet comes to be, T-1000's Metal as dev, John Conner's scar on his face + he was NOT a puss^ like he was in T3 (he was bad ass in the books), the tactics of the war, John's Tech Com starts before the War (trying to stop it) and how they survived, you get to read Skynets Thoughts & how it works (Nazi influence), other Infiltrators/ that start building T-800's in present time to wage war against it's opposition & protect the creation of Skynet, The real man who the M-101 came from, & it ties in perfect with T1 & T2. they r must reads!!! any large book store should be able to get them.... & i did not spoil anything either...

T2 : Infiltrator (Kick ass read)
T2 : Rising Storm (Kick ass read)
T2 : The Future War (Kick ass read)

Hit_and_Miss
ok cool I look into getting them.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
well let me know what u think of them. oh & thnx i do remember the pin dropping thing w/ the MC. It was after his later Operation I think. I do believe Him to be far more advanced than normal humans but the terminators are that as well. i think the T-800 will die but the others hmm.. i dont know.

Hit_and_Miss
The t800 he could do. He would beat the 1000 with plasma, He needs away to burn it, so it wouldn't reform.

The tx... That could go either way, without knowing what weapons it has at its disposal or its strength, its a hard one to call. I would think that MC could probably kill it, But the tx would possible kill Mc too....

XXSPEARHAMMERXX

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
heeeelllo? anybody? ok well, damnit hmm... is the Chief to die or live? are the Terminators to rain voctorious or be wiped off the face of the planet?

Oh and the MOD is for Battlefield 2, if u did not know what BF 2 was.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
Kyle Reese: That Terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absoulutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!

Terminator: Phased-plasma rifle in the forty watt range.
Clerk: Hey, just what you see, pal.

Sarah Connor: Dyson listened while the Terminator laid it all down: Skynet, Judgment Day, the history of things to come. It's not everyday you hear that you're responsible for 3 billion deaths. He took it pretty well.
Miles Dyson: I feel like I'm gonna throw up.puke..shocking

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
http://www.bungie.net/images/games/halo2/wallpapers/BrigadeDamaged-800.jpg

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/terminator_3__rise_of_the_machines/robots.jpghttp://heim.ifi.uio.no/~haakonhj/Terminator/Images/t2en001.jpg

http://www.terminator3.com/content/image_downloads/Aleksi.jpg

http://www.bungie.net/images/games/halo2/wallpapers/chief_atmos_640.jpg

http://go.sciflicks.com/movies/terminator_2/terminator_2_03.jpghttp://go.sciflicks.com/movies/terminator_2/terminator_2_17.jpg

http://datacore.sciflicks.com/terminator_2/images/terminator_2_large_12.jpg

http://www.terminator3.com/content/image_downloads/photography/TXreveal.jpg

http://www.actuacine.net/Wallpapers/t3-12_1024.jpg

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
COME ON i posted a bunch of cool pics & everything...

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
well, ive learned alot about this Forum, I am going to this subject w/ a poll & some other stuff

Darkstorm Zero
I liked the pics they are cool. oh and just for the record, MC would win IMO against the T-800, Dunno about the T-1000 or the T-X though

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
i know.. it hurts my headbash haha.. what is IMO?

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
oh and some times I dont know if the MC against the T-800, would win. I mean the Firepower the Terminators Toat around in the Future is awesome.banginbashchairfishlamobox... dangit, there it goes againdrunk

Darkstorm Zero
IMO = In My Opinnion

my reasons for choosing MC is simply because of the Shields, he can outlast a T-800 one on one.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
well, if nothing else works. he (the MC) could use his shields for a little while, just to get close to the T-800. lol.. & beat the Sh!t out of it. I can live with that. The variable is How much damage can the MC's Shields take from the Terminators Phased-Plasma Rifle before it cuts through. Evidently Plasma would cut through the MC actual armor with ease, as in the book Fall of Reach. It is just a matter how much damage he receives... i guess wink big grin

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
Darkstorm Zero / Master of Chilli.. you rock man

Darkstorm Zero
Happy Dance

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
lol... invading your frige, lol

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
The Spartans & Terminators are walking/running TANKs!! Bad A$$ man

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
so is this one dead???

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
crap wrong forum

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
im sry i had to

Snockooz

Snockooz
Also Master Chief's overall life will be longer than any human's. to put it in to prospective: Master Chief is a Spartan 2, Sargent Johnson was part of the Spartan one Project, he was 80 years old in Halo 3. The Spartan 2 are extremely superior to Spartan 1s in every way. So Johnson looked about 40. So master Chief at least has the body of a 20 year old spartan, well with wrinkles. So he could very well be fighting till he's 140...

COG Veteran
Gotta give this to Chief, IMO it seems he has the strength, speed and intelligence to wipe these guys out. I think Chief faces tougher competition in the games. A fist fight would with all three should be a fair match.

Dramatic Gecko
With Halo age weapons destroying a T-800 should be relatively doable. Kyle Reece even says so in the first movie. Sarah: "Can you stop it?"
Reece: "With these weapons I don't know. Maybe."

Something like that anyway.

A marine could take out a terminator with the right weapon. However Vice-Verca. But Master Chief... would dominate.

Zack Fair
I think Cortana would be more than capable of finding the T-1000's weakness and T-X.

The Forerunner weapons incinerate the T-800s. Not that he needs them. Chief can probably just slug it out with them.

Kazenji
Surprised this one is even still open

and yeah the Chief takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.