This is not LTA!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

n00bslayer
LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!

Rogue Jedi
moron.

BadKitty
LTA?! laughing out loud

kmcdude
Dont encourage it.dontgetit

Zatch
What is up with this guy. Can't he take a hint he is not welcome.

Lana
He used the same name at Syren's forums.

Matt, I know it's you.

§pearhead
ffs...poor bastard.

The Biker Scout
LOL

kmcdude
KMCDUDE BOMBED!!!

blowup

no expression no expression no expression (Go to hell noobslayer)

bordom
who is LTA??

n00bslayer
I am not LTA, I am teehee from Gamefaqs, I have told you but you refuse to listen.

Fëanor
Originally posted by n00bslayer
I am not LTA, I am teehee from Gamefaqs, I have told you but you refuse to listen. lal, fo nein pk0r m8 plaz....lal? huh

§pearhead
Originally posted by bordom
who is LTA??

old member. Started off ok, went crazy...listened to almost no one...got kicked twice before being banned for good.

BadKitty

§pearhead
yea...despite his being a total and complete azzhat at the end, he was actually an ok guy.

haven't seen you in forever bk...how've you been?

Royal Knight
Originally posted by BadKitty
yeah sadly I had to be involved in that last one...someone will sock check him soon though I'm sure

Hey how are you I haven't seen you in ages!

And I have a question???

why did you stop being a global?

BadKitty

Lana
yeah sadly I had to be involved in that last one...someone will sock check him soon though I'm sure

Milla closed one of his threads earlier and said "we banned you before LTA, get a life" or something to that effect, but he's still here confused

BadKitty
Originally posted by Royal Knight
Hey how are you I haven't seen you in ages!

And I have a question???

why did you stop being a global? hey RK,it's nice to see everyone,it really has been to long.

I quit because I was working so much I hardly had the time I felt I needed to really be more devoted to the forums. sad

§pearhead
Been ok...mainly trying to cope with the humidity here though, I feel like melting into a puddle >.<

though I imagine, everyone's going through that

BadKitty
Originally posted by Lana
Milla closed one of his threads earlier and said "we banned you before LTA, get a life" or something to that effect, but he's still here confused she must have already checked..besides like you said he's used this name at other forums.

maybe she wanted to give LTA another chance,allot of people liked him.

§pearhead
I was one of 'em.

But if he's going to act like this...he needs to go.

BadKitty

Royal Knight
hey RK,it's nice to see everyone,it really has been to long.

I quit because I was working so much I hardly had the time I felt I needed to really be more devoted to the forums. sad

yes we do have lives laughing out loud

I have been spending time here because well I took a long leave of absense and came back---(and i found myself missing this place hehe)

But sometimes I do not post at all here, since there are no real topics to post in anymore but I do visit here and there

BadKitty

Lana
I never had any problems with LTA before...but he's acting like a bloody idiot.

BadKitty
Originally posted by Royal Knight
yes we do have lives laughing out loud

I have been spending time here because well I took a long leave of absense and came back---(and i found myself missing this place hehe)

But sometimes I do not post at all here, since there are no real topics to post in anymore but I do visit here and there well I'm glad you haven't left completely! big grin I can't stay away from here to long..I thought once I quit I would have but nope this place is stuck with me smile

BadKitty
Originally posted by Lana
I never had any problems with LTA before...but he's acting like a bloody idiot. seriously if it's him,he should have known better. most people it seems would welcome him back,but looks like he blew it.

§pearhead
...most people it seems would welcome him back ...

not that he could stay though with the whole socking rule...exceptions really can't be made

BadKitty

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by n00bslayer
LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!LONG LIVE SHISHKA!

If ya sqwarkin aboot 'Shishka Babs', I'm in...make mine a Lamb, with summa dat fine mint sauce and some spicy shat.

Mango Chutney!

Darth_Janus
Double-u tee eff?

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
If ya sqwarkin aboot 'Shishka Babs', I'm in...make mine a Lamb, with summa dat fine mint sauce and some spicy shat.

Mango Chutney!

Well, speaking of sock idiots roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
so is it LTA or what?

Burner
N00bSlayer needs to kick the chair.

Syren
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

Mango Chutney!

Ok, isn't it Shish Kebabs? laughing out loud

Syren
I think it's LTA... but we shall see detective

For the record, Matteus, if I find out you are noobslayer and have been socking on KMC again, I will also ban you from my forum as a show of unity with KMC. I asked you to try to be mature when you returned to Infamous and that didn't mean only on Infamous... it means in general. If you are taking the piss out of KMC tolerance, you're buggered mate happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.