Dude this is so ****ed up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
When I read that noobslayer guys post it feels like I'm like tripping on acid or something and I picture like this crazy rabbit yelling all that hes yelling in this weird retard stuff in like a british/canadian accent or something smokin' Dude i love grape juice

§P0oONY
Originally posted by SlipknoT
When I read that noobslayer guys post it feels like I'm like tripping on acid or something and I picture like this crazy rabbit yelling all that hes yelling in this weird retard stuff in like a british/canadian accent or something smokin' Dude i love grape juice

Pineapple juice 0wns Grape...

n00bslayer
LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!

The Biker Scout
damjye ye barnkark!

http://lolzing.com/albums/GIFs/SoccerFight.thumb.gif

The Biker Scout

Scythe
I'm not even going to get involved with this one.....just let it slide Scythe....

*Danii*
Originally posted by n00bslayer
LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL CONTROL YOU!!!!!!!!! BOW BEFORE CJAYC HE IS YOUR NEW KING!!!!!!!!

And the same to you, my friend. happy

Pyrofly

Scythe
Everyone just scroll pass this ****ing thread...

ladygrim
laughing out loud

*freak*

DarkC
Orange juice rules.

ladygrim
apple juice

DarkC
http://nick.rush68.net/img/owned.gif

ladygrim
no expression

HimoKun
Originally posted by DarkC
Orange juice rules.

Cherry Juice rules.

ladygrim
cranbery juice

DarkC
Originally posted by HimoKun
Cherry Juice rules.
It gets your throat raw as hell after. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.