Wolverine vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Who'd win?

black robb
Abomination

jinzin
wolverine.....lol..he already KOed abomination....

NoFate007
Wolverine

jinzin
abom doesn't even have hulk's regenerative process going for him....unless that's changed too....

golem370
Abomination had Demi Godlike Durability and I think Stamina

jinzin
wolverine can cut hulk...he cuts abomination....

stamina does no good when you have no head...

golem370
abomination has beat the Hulk has Wolverine

EsteemedLeader
i think abomination.

jinzin
how? he can't even keep up with the punishment wolverine can dish out....wolverine slashes hulks eyes..they heal.....he slashes abominations...what happens....the guy goes blind and gets an ass whooping....like I said wolverine's already KOed his ass.....If abom could regenerate and get stronger like hulk then I would say him....but he can't...that puts him at a serious disadvantage....

all logan has to do is focus on dodging and getting cuts in when he can....he can easily wear abominations strength and stamina down in this way and gain an easy victory....

that's two plausible scenarios off the top of my head and I didn't even have to post the direct comparison..which I know will be deemed pis anyways...but....

CorderaMitchell
Can't abomination ko him out the city?

Grammaton
How can somone with maybe "slightly" above human strength "easily wear down abominations strength and stamina"...I hate to tell the Wolvie fans this but Abomination is somwhat class 100 - one punch would KO Wolverine...

Dark Thor
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Can't abomination ko him out the city?

thats what i thought pirate

newjak86
can Wolverine claws pentrate Abom's flesh and can it heal?

Grammaton
Can Abomination rip Wolverine apart limb by limb?...

GalacticStorm
Yeah his claws can easily penetrate abominations flesh. Im not sure about the healing abilities. Look him up on marvel directory

willRules
Probably Wolverine. (Assuming that Abomination is minus a healing factor)

jinzin
abomination has above average healing rate...but it's nothing like hulks or even wolverine's for that matter...probably a little bit better than spidey's but that's about it.....unless that's changed too....confused

and when someone only has above peak human strength...they can still hurt a class 100 character with adamantium claws...do you honestly think abom's impervious or something?

abom CAN KO logan obviously it's well within his ability to do so...but it's just not likely going off of how wolverine's more consistently represented...he can do it...but it's no guarantee, logan punching abom in the face with his claws however...that's a different story.........and yeah...wolverine can slice him up real good...

olympian
"wolverine can cut hulk...he cuts abomination...."

The word being cut. Hes not going to stab or do anyting else. He doesnt have the strenght to back it up to make huge damage.

long pig
I dunno....ever been attacked by a cat?

You're a lot stronger then they are, but they'll **** you up enough to make you remember.

God I hate cats.

willRules
Originally posted by long pig
I dunno....ever been attacked by a cat?

You're a lot stronger then they are, but they'll **** you up enough to make you remember.

God I hate cats.

LOL

But we must remember wolverine isnt as powerful as your average cat.................they have some sorta super strength.............and laser vision but im not sure why..............

Grammaton
Originally posted by olympian
"wolverine can cut hulk...he cuts abomination...."

The word being cut. Hes not going to stab or do anyting else. He doesnt have the strenght to back it up to make huge damage. er

Exactly we are talking about somone with 100 class strength - Wolverine might be able to stab and slash - but im afraid he's not going to be able to slice off the Abomination's limbs - Wolverine has nowhere near enough strength to do more than slash and prod. Abomination may not have the Hulk's healing power (although he does have some degree of it). A well written Abomination is practically unstoppable in most cases - able to easily clear several miles in one leap, extremely resistant to injury/damage and not to mention his strength.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jinzin
abomination has above average healing rate...but it's nothing like hulks or even wolverine's for that matter...probably a little bit better than spidey's but that's about it.....unless that's changed too....confused

and when someone only has above peak human strength...they can still hurt a class 100 character with adamantium claws...do you honestly think abom's impervious or something?

abom CAN KO logan obviously it's well within his ability to do so...but it's just not likely going off of how wolverine's more consistently represented...he can do it...but it's no guarantee, logan punching abom in the face with his claws however...that's a different story.........and yeah...wolverine can slice him up real good...

Thing and colossus could do it, so I say abom can do it 6/10

Creshosk
Originally posted by Grammaton
Can Abomination rip Wolverine apart limb by limb?... In a literal sense? Not really. . . Wolverine has had his flesh burnt off of his arm multiple times, and the bones were still attatched . . .

spiderboy5
but can wolverine acutally beat the hulk if not he has no chance against abomination

Wynndar
anyone read the latest Hulk Destruction or whatever, by Peter David? They portray Abom in a pretty cool way. He is also depicted as being HUUUUGE!!!! Doc Sampson coming up to his hip and about the size of his arm. If wolverine fought that Abomination he would wake up some placeon the moon.

jinzin
wolverine stabs hulk...he can stab abomination....in their fight abomination couldn't even touch him...what makes you think that's gonna change?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by willRules
LOL

But we must remember wolverine isnt as powerful as your average cat.................they have some sorta super strength.............and laser vision but im not sure why..............

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dr_wadd/cat_attack.jpg

jinzin
that's ****in scary.

golem370
Lets put it this way Abomination Durability is better the wolverine so he can regenerate fast even if he did get cut

jinzin
he doesn't have a healing facotr that's gonna keep up with the damage logan's putting out...this has already been proven...

jinzin

thezenbrawler
jinzin does it again

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by thezenbrawler
jinzin does it again

nutswinging, there is a factory spawning off wolvie boys.

Grammaton
People seem to think that whoever Wolverine is fighting is just going to sit there and do nothing while Wolverine "slashes" him up with his claws. Get this through your simpleton head - one good punch from Abomination and Wolverine goes down instantly - class 100 strength vs. human level strength? You must be joking.

jinzin
ummmmmmmmmmmm.....are you aware logan's fought hulk 12 or 13 times and hulks only KOed him during 3 of those fights...ON top of that 2 of them were cheap shots? confused

One hit will do absolutely nothing it's not about strength vs. strength...what do you think this is an armwrestling match?.....

srankmissingnin
Wolverine once crashed on a motorcycle going a 110mph, he smashed into a huge tree and broke it in half... got up at was pissed that is cigar was ruined.

Wolverine is a beast, one hit from Abomination isn't going to cut and with out the luxury of a healing factor Abomination is going to have to deal with incredible build up of damage that Wolverine can dish out. Can he do that and pull out a win? It seems unlikely.

jinzin
again i say....

Alexis_88
wow.......

Tron
nutswinging, there is a factory spawning off wolvie boys.

How about swinging out of the thread if you have nothing productive to say. Consider that a warning.

long pig
Originally posted by willRules
LOL

Because they are fu*king evil man, I swear to god they are little satans.

willRules
LOL

Darkcrawlers picture is amazing. I hadn't seen that pic before yet he proved me right.................

Grammaton
Yeah I admit this isn't a strength vs. strength fight - but then dont tell me that once Wolverine pulls his claws out its all over for Abomination. Oh and there is NO reason why the Abomination could not peel the flesh off Wolverine's bones...limb by limb. It is quite possible. You ever try to push 100 tons?

CorderaMitchell
ummmmmmmmmmmm.....are you aware logan's fought hulk 12 or 13 times and hulks only KOed him during 3 of those fights...ON top of that 2 of them were cheap shots? confused

One hit will do absolutely nothing it's not about strength vs. strength...what do you think this is an armwrestling match?.....

please don't go off of that crap, hulk OWNS wolverine, everday of the week without pis/cis, thunderclap!!!

One hit will knock him far, or knock him out.

I can't believe you are serious...

Onikirimaru
That scan is crazy, Wolvie KOing Abomination with a kick to the head? lmao that made my day.

The whole point being made with Strength of Wolvie's slashes hurting Abom is a valid one. Wolvie can cut Abom, just like a little kitty can cut me. However, said kitty lacks the strength to stab his claws through my skull into my brain (at least I hope)

The way I always thought Abom was portrayed was that he is just like a kinda mad Hulk, with all his abilities, plus his intelligence (he was a scientist like banner right?) he just cant get stronger with mad. I always figured he was stronger than a starting Hulk, but the Hulk has the ability to become far stronger than Abom.

That being said, I think someone with Abom's elleged ability should be able to easily defeat a human that can heal good and has sharp claws. He definatly shouldnt job to a kick to the head. But stranger things have happened with Wolverine. Like the time his bones stayed together after all tissue was burned. Like the time he was gutted but his organs grew back. Like the time he flew around shooting lazer beams from his eyes. Like the time be peed hot fire.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
That scan is crazy, Wolvie KOing Abomination with a kick to the head? lmao that made my day.

The whole point being made with Strength of Wolvie's slashes hurting Abom is a valid one. Wolvie can cut Abom, just like a little kitty can cut me. However, said kitty lacks the strength to stab his claws through my skull into my brain (at least I hope)

The way I always thought Abom was portrayed was that he is just like a kinda mad Hulk, with all his abilities, plus his intelligence (he was a scientist like banner right?) he just cant get stronger with mad. I always figured he was stronger than a starting Hulk, but the Hulk has the ability to become far stronger than Abom.

That being said, I think someone with Abom's elleged ability should be able to easily defeat a human that can heal good and has sharp claws. He definatly shouldnt job to a kick to the head. But stranger things have happened with Wolverine. Like the time his bones stayed together after all tissue was burned. Like the time he was gutted but his organs grew back. Like the time he flew around shooting lazer beams from his eyes. Like the time be peed hot fire.

Thank you...

jinzin
Yeah I admit this isn't a strength vs. strength fight - but then dont tell me that once Wolverine pulls his claws out its all over for Abomination. Oh and there is NO reason why the Abomination could not peel the flesh off Wolverine's bones...limb by limb. It is quite possible. You ever try to push 100 tons?

yeah I did that this morning....you telling me you haven't?

I'm not saying claws=abomination dying....all I'm saying is logan can take his abuse, get up and take some more indefinately......abomination isn't as strong as hulk...wolverine takes those hits just fine...

he can either go up close and stab him in the face or keep his distance play it smart and really just outfight the big guy cutting him down a piece at a time.....

really, there's no real reason as of yet as to why abomination is going to win this fight...he's got super strength...that doesn't equate to victory here...

jinzin

you've misinterpreted the scan...look at it again.....

abom isn't KOed by a kick to the head..what puts him down is wolverine stabbing and slashing the crap out of him...eventually abominations gonna go down which is what I've been saying....wolverine can puncture abomination..he's no more durable than hulk and wolverine's been able to snikt him just fine...read wolverine/hulk 4 issue mini to see what I'm talking about.

jinzin
please don't go off of that crap, hulk OWNS wolverine, everday of the week without pis/cis, thunderclap!!!

One hit will knock him far, or knock him out.

I can't believe you are serious...

wolverine consistantly does it...you don't like it....TOUGH.

Creshosk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361370&perpage=20&pagenumber=4

CorderaMitchell
wolverine consistantly does it...you don't like it....TOUGH.

Does what, rival the hulk?

pffft...

CorderaMitchell
yeah I did that this morning....you telling me you haven't?

I'm not saying claws=abomination dying....all I'm saying is logan can take his abuse, get up and take some more indefinately......abomination isn't as strong as hulk...wolverine takes those hits just fine...

he can either go up close and stab him in the face or keep his distance play it smart and really just outfight the big guy cutting him down a piece at a time.....

really, there's no real reason as of yet as to why abomination is going to win this fight...he's got super strength...that doesn't equate to victory here...

Wolverine will take all damage and get a lucky stab.

I've heard this before, stop me...

jinzin
Does what, rival the hulk?

pffft...

your words not mine...

CorderaMitchell
your words not mine...

No no those are DEFINITELY yours.

"wolverine can win this too."

Wolverinvs metallo.

jinzin
Wolverine will take all damage and get a lucky stab.

I've heard this before, stop me...

I'de love to.....obviouslt you have reading/comprehension problems..since that's not even my argument....what's so lucky about a class 7 fighter landing a punch?

NOTHING.

jinzin
No no those are DEFINITELY yours.

"wolverine can win this too."

Wolverinvs metallo.

not even what I said.....and you think you have the right to tell people about interpretation....learn the fundamentals of the English language...

CorderaMitchell
I'de love to.....obviouslt you have reading/comprehension problems..since that's not even my argument....what's so lucky about a class 7 fighter landing a punch?

NOTHING.

"I'de"
"obviouslt"

I read that fine,rofl!

CorderaMitchell
not even what I said.....and you think you have the right to tell people about interpretation....learn the fundamentals of the English language...

"obviouslt", you don't know the english language.

stop "responging".

lmfao

jinzin
"obviouslt", you don't know the english language.

stop "responging".

lmfao

good for you, you can read and and spell...can you comprehend? can you intermpret correctly?

thus far i wonder.

CorderaMitchell
good for you, you can read and and spell...can you comprehend? can you intermpret correctly?

thus far i wonder.

I can "intermpret" you fine.

LMAO!!

jinzin
god dammit..stupid keyboard...lol.

CorderaMitchell
god dammit..stupid keyboard...lol.

I hope you learned your lesson...

jinzin
I hope you learned your lesson...

that you can't understand the dynamics of how words are used and how they apply?

yes I've learned that a long time ago.

CorderaMitchell
that you can't understand the dynamics of how words are used and how they apply?

yes I've learned that a long time ago.

No, that I am your father.

I didn't want you to know that I ran off along time ago, but I had to tell you...

Logan 87
Calm down before you get banned.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Logan 87
Calm down before you get banned.

Why would we get banned, I don't even sense any anger here...

Are you tattling on me?

Logan 87
Originally posted by Tron
How about swinging out of the thread if you have nothing productive to say. Consider that a warning.

Here you go Cordera.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Logan 87
Here you go Cordera.

that is one...

Logan 87
that is one...

the other is in the other thread..

Onikirimaru
you've misinterpreted the scan...look at it again.....

abom isn't KOed by a kick to the head..what puts him down is wolverine stabbing and slashing the crap out of him...eventually abominations gonna go down which is what I've been saying....wolverine can puncture abomination..he's no more durable than hulk and wolverine's been able to snikt him just fine...read wolverine/hulk 4 issue mini to see what I'm talking about.

I looked at it again, and it looks like Wolvie got a double slash, a kick to the head, and then a slash to the face. That shouldnt KO Abomination, who is equal in strength to a medium mad Hulk. I didnt see no stabbing either. The last hit almost looked like a punch, but the impact shows that it wasnt a stab by any means.

jinzin
he's definitely punching something in that last panal..face? brain? neck? any one of those would have brought abom down...

CorderaMitchell
That isn't good enough...

jinzin
That isn't good enough...

why not?

Onikirimaru
He meant that in the panels of Wolvie vs Abomination, a superficial slash, a kick, and a punch shouldnt be enough to KO Abom. He is suppose to be on par with Hulk in a low to medium rage setting. Hulk shouldnt job to a slash, a kick and a punch, which is all that happened in that page. And there was no stabbing going on. If Wolverine did in fact stab Abom in that last panel, then we would see his fist sunk into the jaw, and the claws embedded in the flesh. Instead, we see Abom face and lips twisted to the right, and Wolverine's fist and claws off panel. It looked like Abom just got punched. With the claws out, it would result in like a scratch, with no real damage being done. Again, I can go to the cat example, where a cat can slice me up and make me hurt, but said Cat cant even get close to killing me with its strength. If you need another example, said I took a kitchen knife and went to cut up my friends car. I can easily scratch the car with a sharp knife, but it takes alot more effort to impale the engine block with it.

Abom shouldnt go down to a scratch, kick, and another slash. There isnt even any green gamma blood or anything.

Creshosk
He meant that in the panels of Wolvie vs Abomination, a superficial slash, a kick, and a punch shouldnt be enough to KO Abom. He is suppose to be on par with Hulk in a low to medium rage setting. Hulk shouldnt job to a slash, a kick and a punch, which is all that happened in that page. And there was no stabbing going on. If Wolverine did in fact stab Abom in that last panel, then we would see his fist sunk into the jaw, and the claws embedded in the flesh. Instead, we see Abom face and lips twisted to the right, and Wolverine's fist and claws off panel. It looked like Abom just got punched. With the claws out, it would result in like a scratch, with no real damage being done. Again, I can go to the cat example, where a cat can slice me up and make me hurt, but said Cat cant even get close to killing me with its strength. If you need another example, said I took a kitchen knife and went to cut up my friends car. I can easily scratch the car with a sharp knife, but it takes alot more effort to impale the engine block with it.

Abom shouldnt go down to a scratch, kick, and another slash. There isnt even any green gamma blood or anything.

RAHH!

And wolverine put his claws away for the shot to the jaw that we can't even see what if anyt damage was done from that punch?

And where and what did he hit in the RAHH! shot?

jinzin
Originally posted by Creshosk
RAHH!

And wolverine put his claws away for the shot to the jaw that we can't even see what if anyt damage was done from that punch?

And where and what did he hit in the RAHH! shot?

exactly, you can't just keep claiming that wolverine just slashed him when there's no evidence to support it...

abomination's KOed there's a high likelyhood that wolverine punched him in the through or side of the head....we only see about a third of abominations head...and this was a comic made in the early 90's, protected by the comic's code authority, of course they weren't gonna show his head punctured......

again...wolverine can cut and stab hulk but not abomination? why not?

also the cat analogy is bad.....make those claws considerably longer....like a badger or wolverine...(lol) and those claws do considerably more damage.....it's just a bad analogy....

Onikirimaru
Ok, its unknown what exactly happened in the RAAA shot. We can easily assume however, that Wolverine didnt puncture his head. That would have killed him. He is incapacitated, which is why Logan makes his whole "I wont finish him off" statement. If Logan punctured his head, then Logan would instead comment on how he is a roobie, and say bub a couple times. And for the sake of looking at this particular fight, in this instance Abomination has no healing factor.

Assuming he DID have a factor, then Logan would have did a puncture attack, knowing that Abom would heal it. However, he wouldnt need to comment on a finishing blow to the jugular, since that wouldnt be fatal either. Also, if he had a healing factor, a KO should be easily remedied. Im unsure wether Abom has Hulks healing or something comparable to Logan's, but in this particular fight, he does not have either.

But, he is in fact KOed, or incapacitated. Wolverine seemed to be in a merciful mood, so when he RAAA'd he probably didnt stab anything vital, but stabbing something Invital wouldnt result in a KO. The only way to KO someone is to beat them up. Abomination slugs it out with Hulk, Wolverine shouldnt be able to KO him at all. Not even close. Abomination comments that he hits with fiercenss greater than the Hulk. Are we suppose to beleive wolverine can hit harder than the Hulk now?

Its interesting that you point out this comic is from the 90s, when Wolverines popularity was begining to peak.

My kitty analogy holds true, since Im comparing strengths here. A badger can mess me up Im sure, however I still doubt he can stab me in the head. Anyway, since Abomination is suppose to be comparable to the Hulk, hes alot stronger than a normal man. Wolverine shouldnt have the strength to phase Abomination so easily. Thats the point Im trying to make here. Im not going to say that Wolverine beating Abomination is PIS since if they took a few minutes Im sure they could write a good fight were Wolverine finds a way, but this fight has alot of stuff wrong with it. It shouldnt be such an easy fight for Wolverine, he lacks the strength to do alot of real damage in one hit. He definatly shouldnt faze him with a kick to the head. And the fact that Abomination comments that Wolverine hits are comparable to the Hulks is just ludicrous. They arnt exactly being faithful to either character, making Abom a push over and Wolverine a god, they just seem to want Wolverine to easily walk over another villian in a cool way to get their readers to pop their wolverine hard ons again.

When I say that Im not calling anyone HERE a fanboy, Im stating that Marvel itself has been known to cater to fans to get buyers, and this seems to be an instance of that.

CorderaMitchell
why not?

You are speculating too much and giving wolvie the ben of doubt.

jinzin
Ok, its unknown what exactly happened in the RAAA shot. We can easily assume however, that Wolverine didnt puncture his head. That would have killed him. He is incapacitated, which is why Logan makes his whole "I wont finish him off" statement. If Logan punctured his head, then Logan would instead comment on how he is a roobie, and say bub a couple times. And for the sake of looking at this particular fight, in this instance Abomination has no healing factor.

Assuming he DID have a factor, then Logan would have did a puncture attack, knowing that Abom would heal it. However, he wouldnt need to comment on a finishing blow to the jugular, since that wouldnt be fatal either. Also, if he had a healing factor, a KO should be easily remedied. Im unsure wether Abom has Hulks healing or something comparable to Logan's, but in this particular fight, he does not have either.

But, he is in fact KOed, or incapacitated. Wolverine seemed to be in a merciful mood, so when he RAAA'd he probably didnt stab anything vital, but stabbing something Invital wouldnt result in a KO. The only way to KO someone is to beat them up. Abomination slugs it out with Hulk, Wolverine shouldnt be able to KO him at all. Not even close. Abomination comments that he hits with fiercenss greater than the Hulk. Are we suppose to beleive wolverine can hit harder than the Hulk now?

Its interesting that you point out this comic is from the 90s, when Wolverines popularity was begining to peak.

My kitty analogy holds true, since Im comparing strengths here. A badger can mess me up Im sure, however I still doubt he can stab me in the head. Anyway, since Abomination is suppose to be comparable to the Hulk, hes alot stronger than a normal man. Wolverine shouldnt have the strength to phase Abomination so easily. Thats the point Im trying to make here. Im not going to say that Wolverine beating Abomination is PIS since if they took a few minutes Im sure they could write a good fight were Wolverine finds a way, but this fight has alot of stuff wrong with it. It shouldnt be such an easy fight for Wolverine, he lacks the strength to do alot of real damage in one hit. He definatly shouldnt faze him with a kick to the head. And the fact that Abomination comments that Wolverine hits are comparable to the Hulks is just ludicrous. They arnt exactly being faithful to either character, making Abom a push over and Wolverine a god, they just seem to want Wolverine to easily walk over another villian in a cool way to get their readers to pop their wolverine hard ons again.

When I say that Im not calling anyone HERE a fanboy, Im stating that Marvel itself has been known to cater to fans to get buyers, and this seems to be an instance of that.

well that would make since if that was the selling point of the book, but it wasn't.....the major selling point for the book was magneto with venom at his side fighting the rest of the xmen and spiderman, the stranger in the background....

this fight was just a little surprise that lasted one page long...so I don't know if they were really doing that for sales....

actually a kick to the head I could absolutely see "rattling" a bigger stronger character like that....wolverine punched out roughhouse who's got a strength level that's just a little below hulk level according to wolverine, and wolverine KOed him with admantium fists...considering his martial arts training with low end superhuman strength levels and an admantium skeleton I don't see a kick being entirely inaffective...

aside from that we don't see abomination hurt from the kick or even making a grunt to imply that he was....you're just going off wolverine's word for that one...which isn't exactly canon imo....

lastly striking with more fury doesn't equate to hitting harder.....it's a different term alltogether....the cat attacked me with more fury than the biker....doesn't mean it hit harder does it?

any way here's what a wolverine kick to the head can do...

jinzin
and I understand what you mean about the KO thing , but that's not entirely accurate...I mean i could get into the real world implications of being stabbed but instead I defer.....

Grammaton
Ok let me try and explain this to you again. Abomination's strength, durability etc is comparable to the Hulk (at a reasonably angry level). The Hulk could literally snap Wolverine in half (Wolverine possesses no super strength, durability, speed, invunerability - he merely a "peak human" with claws) - what makes you think the Abomination could not do the same?
ONE clean shot from the Abomination would send Wolverine literally miles into the air (as it can from the Hulk) - and I think the Q posed by Onikirimaru is valid - Wolverine would have to slash and stab for a long time because of the Abomination's durability. One shot from Abomination and its all over.

Creshosk
(Wolverine possesses no super strength, durability, speed, invunerability - he merely a "peak human" with claws) What the f**k?

You don't know anything about Wolverine do you?

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine has superdurability, and enhanced strenght of peak levels.

Grammaton
He doesn't have SUPER strength though does he?

CorderaMitchell
He doesn't have SUPER strength though does he?

Sigh, people will say yes, he REALLY has peak human strength.

His skeleton enhances his strength, but its a peak human.

its only 800 lbs, thats about what batman lifts.

jinzin
go look at the respect wolverine thread for his strength feats....clearly above peak human....how many peak human's can do this?

and abomination can't snap him in half...adamantium skeleton....if wolverine can take multiple hulk shots 1 hit from abomination will do nothing....

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine ALWAYS does stuff he shouldn't, thats why he gets the rep he does.

Anyways he lifts 800 and that is all that matters.

A hit WILL do something, not kill him though...

Grammaton
One clean blow from Abomination may not kill Wolverine. Knock him out? Very easily.
THEN peel the flesh off his bones big grin

CorderaMitchell
One clean blow from Abomination may not kill Wolverine. Knock him out? Very easily.

yes, he can ko wolverine, or knock him FAAAAAR away...

jinzin

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....I'm getting the feeling that "very easily" I a HUUUUUUUGELY misguided assumption on your behalf....

lets see...can THIS knock him out?

jinzin
or this?

jinzin
apparently not....

jinzin
k...how bout this then?

Creshosk
k...how bout this then? Beat me to the punch lol

jinzin
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm okay what about this?

jinzin
and of course how did this sucker end?

jinzin
or we COULD just go back to the direct comparison....

jinzin
yes, he can ko wolverine, or knock him FAAAAAR away...

he can KO wolvie..it just ain't likely to happen...knock him farrr away? that's certainly more plausible..

jinzin

sooooooooooooooooooooo you can admit that he ALWAYS does this stuff...but then you sit there and say he still can't do it?
What the f**k?

Creshosk
People forget that Wolverine started off as a Hulk villan

http://www.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/c/cf/180px-Hulk181.jpg

jinzin

all the damned time.

MERCILOUS

The inability of one to make assumptions or infer knowledge for themselves can be a pitiful thing. "ALWAYS" a very strong but accurate word to use. Here we have an example of someone who seemingly knows what a character consistently does yet refuses to accept the possibility that one source of information is incorrect. If one were to read that the sky is pink but clealy recognized the color to be blue, would one not question his source of information? It would seem common sense that one would do so.

So, should one accept a highly generalized, often inaccurate, nonsensicle source of information or that which he sees with his own eyes and can prove to be true?

whobdamandog
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
The inability of one to make assumptions or infer knowledge for themselves can be a pitiful thing. "ALWAYS" a very strong but accurate word to use. Here we have an example of someone who seemingly knows what a character consistently does yet refuses to accept the possibility that one source of information is incorrect.

Quite true, but you are not taking into account that their are certain outside variables which manipulate these "consistencies."

Examples of variables that effect a character's performance in a battle.

1. Plot devices.
2. Character's popularity.
3. A comic book company's need to make money.

If you take these variables into account, and weigh them against what a characters known abilities are listed to be, you can clearly see that some events which transpire within a story were not written for the sake of being logical, instead they were createad solely for the purpose of entertaining a fan(or fanboy) and making money.

This is where "common sense" comes into play. It helps us filter out the biased information, and come up with an informed-unbiased argument based on all known-logical variables.

These variables should include stats, character bios, historical examples from comic books, a character's popularity, a companies need to make money, or any logical/unbiased bit of information that supports one's argument.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Quite true, but you are not taking into account that their are certain outside variables which manipulate these "consistencies."

Examples of variables that effect a character's performance in a battle.

1. Plot devices.
2. Character's popularity.
3. A comic book company's need to make money.

If you take these variables into account, and weigh them against what a characters known abilities are listed to be, you can clearly see that some events which transpire within a story were not written for the sake of being logical, instead they were createad solely for the purpose of entertaining a fan(or fanboy) and making money.

This is where "common sense" comes into play. It helps us filter out the biased information, and come up with an informed-unbiased argument based on all known-logical variables.

These variables should include stats, character bios, historical examples from comic books, a character's popularity, a companies need to make money, or any logical/unbiased bit of information that supports one's argument.

If there are outside variables then they should be mentioned and those examples can be used after weighing there merit, but most often I have not seen an example used with "outside vairables."

While I agree with point 1, point 2 and 3 can alter a character permanantly, making those things which were once outside the curve the new norm.

If you want to apply "common sesne" then don't ignore how innaccurate the stats are. Most of them don't even make sense and have no grounding in any science. What exactly is biased about consistant showings?

These varaibles should include stats that are innaccurate, character bios made by fans or anyone ohter than the creators, historical examples from comic books but not if they are consistant, the character's popularity because we all have to assume that character's do cool things because they're popular but god forbid they be popular because they do cool things and a companie's greet which is irrelevant.

CorderaMitchell

wtf!?!?!? Wolverine doesn't rival hulk, the fanboys are out of hand...

Lets see, he did terrible in his first match anyways.

Wolverine loses to hulk 10/10...

Waaaaaaay too overrated there, I'm not even going to take that seriously, wolverine is a guy around Cap and DD level, jesus.

I swear, no knowledge in the realm of fanboy.

CorderaMitchell
he can KO wolvie..it just ain't likely to happen...knock him farrr away? that's certainly more plausible.. He's koing him here, not in a fanboy comic, anyways, you admitted guys this strong can do it...

CorderaMitchell
The inability of one to make assumptions or infer knowledge for themselves can be a pitiful thing. "ALWAYS" a very strong but accurate word to use. Here we have an example of someone who seemingly knows what a character consistently does yet refuses to accept the possibility that one source of information is incorrect. If one were to read that the sky is pink but clealy recognized the color to be blue, would one not question his source of information? It would seem common sense that one would do so.

So, should one accept a highly generalized, often inaccurate, nonsensicle source of information or that which he sees with his own eyes and can prove to be true?

Um, the fact that you guys put pics of wolverine jumping 60 feet in the air, and not explaining it should be just what I'm talking about here.

wolverine does things he has no business doing.

CorderaMitchell

Actually this is interesting, what is pink or blue?

Who says the sky is pink, or blue?

jinzin
If there are outside variables then they should be mentioned and those examples can be used after weighing there merit, but most often I have not seen an example used with "outside vairables."

While I agree with point 1, point 2 and 3 can alter a character permanantly, making those things which were once outside the curve the new norm.

If you want to apply "common sesne" then don't ignore how innaccurate the stats are. Most of them don't even make sense and have no grounding in any science. What exactly is biased about consistant showings?

These varaibles should include stats that are innaccurate, character bios made by fans or anyone ohter than the creators, historical examples from comic books but not if they are consistant, the character's popularity because we all have to assume that character's do cool things because they're popular but god forbid they be popular because they do cool things and a companie's greet which is irrelevant.

fine post..DAMN FINE post...

MERCILOUS
Actually this is interesting, what is pink or blue?

Who says the sky is pink, or blue?

This isn't a philosiphy debate, your tactics are as poor as your knowledge.

Piedmon
Wolverine can take punches from Colossus (who is 100 class), get up and belt out a line like "you just made the Wolverine mad... and baby, the Wolverine likes to get mad!"

Although Abomination is probably stronger than even Colossus, he wouldn't one-hit KO Wolverine.

CorderaMitchell
This isn't a philosiphy debate, your tactics are as poor as your knowledge. Your debating are as bad as your well everything...

Not that you would beat me in a philosophy debate, I own there too...

Now go run back to your mama cresh, and your papa jinzin...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Piedmon
Wolverine can take punches from Colossus (who is 100 class), get up and belt out a line like "you just made the Wolverine mad... and baby, the Wolverine likes to get mad!"

Although Abomination is probably stronger than even Colossus, he wouldn't one-hit KO Wolverine. Yes, he could...

Piedmon
In refutation to your point, he couldn't.

Droopy
Wolverine in beserker rage wins because he can go at it with the Hulk, but I wouldn't count Abomb out of the pic since he can whoop on Hulk but Wolverine is too bad so he wins because he is popular.

EsteemedLeader
abom eats him...

literally

Droopy
But wont he choke on unbreakable bones I think wolvie is too hard to chew. laughing

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Droopy
But wont he choke on unbreakable bones I think wolvie is too hard to chew. laughing

not if he swallows him whole and wolverine lives through the whole thing. can you imagine being crapped out by a giant scaly dude?

Tha C-Master
In refutation to your point, he couldn't. why not?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
why not?

exactly. im sure he could dislocate logans jaw in one hit

Piedmon
Abom is a high 100 class, not that much stronger then Colossus. Not only can Colossus not one-hit KO Wolverine, Wolverine was barely phased by his punch. (Colossus stated the blow utilized his full strength as well.)

What's your reasoning?

Droopy
Wolvie is unbreakable and he would cut abomb insides out. Wolvie would come out of Abomb's stomach like in alien.

Tha C-Master
Abom is a high 100 class, not that much stronger then Colossus. Not only can Colossus not one-hit KO Wolverine, Wolverine was barely phased by his punch. (Colossus stated the blow utilized his full strength as well.)

What's your reasoning? Wolverine has been ko'ed by weaker and stronger blows many a time. I'm not going there into his history, because of disgusting inconsistencies and fans that choose the creme la' creme.

I'm sure abomination is stronger than colossus.

Wolverine can get ko'ed by a skilled martial artist logically. Take away his healing, and do 1 full force hit. 200,000 lbs of hitting force at the velocity of 400-500mph can easily ko' him.

The fact that he gets back up fast, he's ko'ed he's ko'ed/

Wolvie is unbreakable and he would cut abomb insides out. Wolvie would come out of Abomb's stomach like in alien. Are you serious?

superman302
LOL i love wolvie fans, how do you expect Wolverine to beat someone with the durability and stregth to match Thor

Tha C-Master
Don't ask me, I'm going to not flame and explain.

Wolverine has the chance of killing him with his claws, and soaking up damage.

One hit from abom will knock him out the area, and he'll lose.

Onikirimaru
Wolvie is unbreakable and he would cut abomb insides out. Wolvie would come out of Abomb's stomach like in alien.

Actually thats how he was born. Stan Lee was at an intergalactic truck stop and had the special. He thought it was indigestion, but actually Wolverine popped out of his chest and unto the comics.

Tha C-Master
I was watching xplay, and they were making fun of stan the man....

srankmissingnin
I was watching xplay, and they were making fun of stan the man....

That show is hilarious.

Tha C-Master
morgan webb...

srankmissingnin
morgan webb...

*nods*

Tha C-Master
though adam is funnier I'd rather have him around, you can always find another chick.

Morgan is one of a kind though...

srankmissingnin
That show just cracks me up, the skits always make me laugh. I would watch a show just about Cobra and Mongoose... and that Johny Extreme / Ratty skit on Race to Gephoria was just classic. Good fun!

Adam is funny as hell... and Morgan is hot

Tha C-Master
I like ratty, and the one on the copier machine....

Arahan
is xplay a tv show for the x-men smile ?

I think Abo would win. He should be too powerful for Wolverine.
But no one can win against a midget with healing, claws and the ultimate power of Fanboys smile

Sorry but Wolvi really started to suck.

Tha C-Master
Its a show that reviews games and such...

Arahan
thx
i will do some research on this show, i am intersted on that "hot chick"
may be she hast potential ^^

ps: do they have a internet stream ?

Tha C-Master
like the other two "interesting" girls?

K3VIL

What's your reasoning?
Both Abomination and Colossus are low level Class 100.
They can lift between 100 and 200 tons of weight at max.
Superman, Thor, CM, those are high level Class 100.
Wolverine is written to please his fanboys.
Wolvie fans are a greater force than Galactus himself in Marvel Comics.
Wolverine has:
Stabbed Thanos during the IG saga.
Piece of crap.
Wolverine has stabbed Hulk, but he was enhanced has death to do it.
Wolverine has took hits full force from Namor, and Colossus.
MAJOR BULL.S.H.IT.
Guys with peak human strenght can knock Logan off his feet and stun him, Colossus and Namor will sent him from Westchester to NY and k.o. him for hours.
Wolverine during the fight with the Wrecker was throwed away like a pet from the leader of the Wreckin Crew.
That's what should happen every time he face a guy with major super strenght.

Arahan
you got me smile

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by K3VIL
Both Abomination and Colossus are low level Class 100.
They can lift between 100 and 200 tons of weight at max.
Superman, Thor, CM, those are high level Class 100.
Wolverine is written to please his fanboys.
Wolvie fans are a greater force than Galactus himself in Marvel Comics.
Wolverine has:
Stabbed Thanos during the IG saga.
Piece of crap.
Wolverine has stabbed Hulk, but he was enhanced has death to do it.
Wolverine has took hits full force from Namor, and Colossus.
MAJOR BULL.S.H.IT.
Guys with peak human strenght can knock Logan off his feet and stun him, Colossus and Namor will sent him from Westchester to NY and k.o. him for hours.
Wolverine during the fight with the Wrecker was throwed away like a pet from the leader of the Wreckin Crew.
That's what should happen every time he face a guy with major super strenght. Dont say I didn't say so...lol

Creshosk
Originally posted by K3VIL
Wolverine has took hits full force from ... Colossus.
Funny how he did that before he became popular, no? wink

Arahan
Well I wouldnt say a word if they would change Wolvis Bios

Strenght: Class 100
Durability: Godlike
Speed: Mach 10

Something like that and then I agree with Wolvis feats.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Arahan

Something like that and then I agree with Wolvis feats. Strength class 100? I haven't really seen him preform THAT high. . .

His durability is pretty high.

He can't run that fast, and I've never seen him run faster than what the fastest real human has before. . .

Tha C-Master

Something like that and then I agree with Wolvis feats.

lol, why are you arguing with fanboys?

Arahan
you re right, talking to wall wold make more sense and would be more interesting smile

Creshosk
you re right, talking to wall wold make more sense and would be more interesting smile Which is why I shouldn't talk to you. stick out tongue

Point taken. smile

jgiant
Are you serious? You Don't think Abomination is class 100. Tell me you are not serious.

Arahan
Which is why I shouldn't talk to you. stick out tongue

Point taken. smile

actually ypu did, me too.

So we both are talking to walls. evil face evil face laughing

Creshosk
Originally posted by jgiant
Are you serious? You Don't think Abomination is class 100. Tell me you are not serious. Who are you talking to?

actually ypu did, me too.

So we both are talking to walls. evil face evil face laughing

Two walls talking to each other. . . blink

jgiant
You...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>