AUG 6th

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

n00bslayer
LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE

Ken Kenobi
Good luck to ya ****tard.

n00bslayer
YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!v

SlipknoT
Hahaha Maybe hes telling signs of the KMC doomsday?

Ken Kenobi
Get out of the basement, put on some sunscreen (because we all know how pasty white you are from having no outside life) go play in traffic and die a horrible death.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Hahaha Maybe hes telling signs of the KMC doomsday?

Maybe... but I think we get the point by now.

n00bslayer
THIS SITE SHALL BE ADDED TO THE EVER GROWING EMPIRE OF LUEshi! AUG 6TH IS YOUR DOOMSDAY!! WE ARE COMING!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Get out of the basement, put on some sunscreen (because we all know how pasty white you are from having no outside life) go play in traffic and die a horrible death.

Yes sir!

n00bslayer
TO STOP THE INVASION OF LUEshi IS A POWER ONLY ONE A ACHIEVED YOU ARE DOOMED!

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by n00bslayer
ON AUG 6TH I WILL REMAIN AS STUPID AS I CURRENTLY AM

Indeed noob

Superman 24
umm why isn't he banned yet ?

§pearhead
Because no globals are present.

Unfortunately.

fantasygirl
Originally posted by Superman 24
umm why isn't he banned yet ? I like to know that. disgust

n00bslayer
ROB OWNS YOU SHALL BE CJAYC's PERSONAL DOG SLAVE ON AUG 7th

Ken Kenobi
umm why isn't he banned yet ?

Because Milla forgot to ban him. It's her fault.

Rob Owns You
ROB OWNS YOU SHALL BE CJAYC's PERSONAL DOG SLAVE ON AUG 7th

Oh Im scared no expression

bordom
LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE
omg... another totally pointless thread... and common.. that kinda talkin is just retarded erm

Darth_Janus
Whitey, please...

§pearhead
I think the best part is that he spelt control wrong...and yet proceeded to copy/paste anyways no expression

Cinemaddiction

§pearhead
Erm...I'm online? That's sort of new...

ok, no idea no expression

Rob Owns You
Jeremy as much as you hate the no expression smilie you sure use it a lot erm

§pearhead
Correction: I used to hate it. That was like a year ago. Slowly it grew on me...and now I use it a lot no expression

plus, in situations like this...nothing else fits.

Rob Owns You
True, a guy that stupid deserves to get no expression smilies in his threads no expression

Superman 24
Ok every one email raz, asking for more global mods. Dont forget to add noob slayers, is spamming faster than the flash on steriods.

bordom

Ken Kenobi
Ok every one email raz, asking for more global mods. Dont forget to add noob slayers, is spamming faster than the flash on steriods.

Me and Cine both asked for more mods, he said no.

Superman 24
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Me and Cine both asked for more mods, he said no.

Tell him about Noobslayer

§pearhead
*edit

nvm...dont want to tempt fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.