Annihilus vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Who will win?

long pig
I saaaaaay Annihilus.

Dark Thor
you want cheese with that alienburger? no expression

GalacticStorm
Supes

olympian
The same Anihilius that once fought Odin? Or am i thinking on another name.

Solidus Snake
excuse me? i remember anhillius. what can he do to supes. are we talking about the green winged insect faced guy?

Juntai
Supes.

olympian
Nevermind, was thinking about someone else.

Superman wins.

ALEMASTER
supes would get his but wooped if a physical fight but if aloud powers supes

Dark Thor
Annihilus has cosmic powers remember that

Avalonofthewind
Supes is also a cosmic being.

olympian
I admit being a bit lost. Who is Anmihilus anyway, i dont seem to recall him well.

Dark Thor
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/images/d/d4/Annihilus_001.gif

Strength Level: He possesses great physical strength, able to lift (press) up to 50 tons.

Known Powers: Posssesing a highly evolved chitious exoskeleton, Annihilus is able to withstand external pressures of up to 1,500 pounds (680 KG) per square inch, or pressure equal to that 3,250 feet (990 meters) below the ocean surface. He is able to breathe at a low activity level for up to a year in the void of interplanetary space by storage and efficient conversion of oxygen molecules. He possesses slightly greater than human-level intelligence, but has acces to the technology of a highly advanced civilization. He possesses the ability to fly by his scalloped wings at a speed through the atmosphere of up to 150 miles per hour (240 KM/H). He is capable of even greater speeds in the airless void of space, but there his source of propulsion is the Cosmic Control Rod.

Solidus Snake
just as i thought

supes rapes him. anhillius doesnt have a prayer

olympian
Yea Superman wins. Thanks for the help Dark Thor.

Dark Thor
no prob

supremthor
from the pic i thought he was some great demon or something then after reading the bio i relized he gets ****ed big time. fact of life pics are not alawys wat they seem.

Fanboy
Wow 50 tons that is like sucks.

The Ion
Originally posted by Dark Thor
Strength Level: He possesses great physical strength, able to lift (press) up to 50 tons.

Known Powers: Posssesing a highly evolved chitious exoskeleton, Annihilus is able to withstand external pressures of up to 1,500 pounds (680 KG) per square inch...
laughing He gets raped.

leonidas
i've never been able to understand how he gave the ff such trouble. his cosmic rod IS powerful -- he did give thor a bit of a run. but in the end, thor was too much. supes would be as well.

Wynndar
Hmm...thats one of the most laughable demonstrations of that directory's innaccuracy/outdatedness. Annihilus is portrayed as one of the nastiest physical guys around. He one sidedly beat Thor and attempted to take Asgard...he was eventually defeated by Odin. Thats the best example of him fighting someone "Superman-esque". He's rumbled with the F4 plenty of times too.

Wynndar
Originally posted by leonidas
i've never been able to understand how he gave the ff such trouble. his cosmic rod IS powerful -- he did give thor a bit of a run. but in the end, thor was too much. supes would be as well.

Was it Thor or Odin who beat him in the end?

Maestro
Originally posted by Wynndar
Was it Thor or Odin who beat him in the end?

Odin

long pig
From my understanding (which is quite limited...sad) Annihilus had blast power on par with Surfer. He's displayed strength enough to handle Thor and speed enough to outspeed most flyers.

His durability is massive.....I still say he wins, unless proven wrong.

Maestro
50 tons is his base strength, he can amp is to whatever he wants with the cosmic rod.

Wynndar
The negative zone is so different from the 616 dimension that its physics work completely different. Thus, beings from the N-Zone demonstrate remarkable durability. I imagine Annihilus and Blastaar can take a real beating...at least on par with Thor/Surfer/Drax. If Annihilus wasnt KO'd from Odin's first hit then that places him above.

leonidas
<<Was it Thor or Odin who beat him in the end?>>

odin? really? i'll check out the issue and confirm and get back to you tonight.

Wynndar
Ive never read it either...Im just aware of the issue. The person who brought it to my attention said Annihilus beat Thor and other Asgardians but was taken out by Odin.

Adam Warlock
It was Odin. Odin sent his ass flying into the cosmos. But, what do you expect from Odin. This match is closer than what most people think.

Wynndar
Yea that directory is so far off...U'd think it was a joke or something.

Beyonder
Odin beat him.

leonidas
okay, i KNEW there were some extenuating circumstances . . .

when thor first met annihilus, anny was busy draining the lifeforces of a bunch of asgardians. he did take advantage of a distracted thor and buried him in some rock or such to get a win. but that anny was AMPED by the asgardians life he stole.

when he and thor met in asgard the second time (which had fallen into the negative zone) the battle was incomplete, but it seemed as though thor had the upper hand -- anny was crying -- "no, i cannot allow you to beat me, to kill!" anny seemed pretty damned afraid . . . (and don't forget, he WAS amped on asgardian lifeforeces)

since they were battling in asgrad, odin took it upon himself to call thor off -- odin felt it his place to remove anny from asgard. anny UNLOADED full cosmic rod on odin who took it like nothing. he told anny he could eliminate him with a thought, but instead just cast him back into the negative zone. the kicker? odin was very weak from a previous ordeal.

so, amped anny can barely stalemate thor. anny did less to odin than ss did -- and odin was weak.

i said this would be a decent fight, but that supes would take him. nothing i read of that fight with thor changes my mind.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Iron Man has beaten Blastaar in the negative zone repulsors v blasts smile

The thing has wrestled insect boy - All insect boy has is his CCR control rod - heat vision is far more impressive smile

leonidas
yes

hey, when you're THAT good (^^) they call you mister . . .

laughing

ImmortalOne
Supez win........... nuff said !!!

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonidas
yes

hey, when you're THAT good (^^) they call you mister . . .

laughing

Thank you mate smile

Cosmic Cube
SOOPZ OWNZZ!

No seriously. This might be a good fight, but I don't see Supeman losing it. Especially if Annihilus is at normal power levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.