Sushi & Sashimi Is The Future: Bow Down To Wasabi!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
A Liitle splash of soy...mix it in a little bowl with a healthy slab of Wasabi...Turn that shit a soft brown and then dip away! Oiiiiiiiiiishiiii!

Tuna being the fish of choice, but forget not your friend the Salmon...A little fatty, but still good. I'd like to give a shoot-shot-shout-out to my little friend, the shrimp too...That shit goes nice. Whilst we're on the subject, I'd like to cordially invite you to sample some steamed, fresh garlic shrimp, peel the suckers skin orf and then dip that little winky in the brown bath...Ahhhhhhhh, so good.

All of the above should be served with delicious beer in small glasses.

And remember, kids...There ain't no such thang as 'too much wasabi'...Take the ice-fire and then enjoy your next. It ain't gonna hang wid choo all night.

Wasabi!

Oh, yeah...In the year, 2000 and 6...Sashimi and Sushi shall rule the world from the back of a duck! This, that or the other...naked girls! Yup!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
A Liitle splash of soy...mix it in a little bowl with a healthy slab of Wasabi...Turn that shit a soft brown and then dip away! Oiiiiiiiiiishiiii!

Tuna being the fish of choice, but forget not your friend the Salmon...A little fatty, but still good. I'd like to give a shoot-shot-shout-out to my little friend, the shrimp too...That shit goes nice. Whilst we're on the subject, I'd like to cordially invite you to sample some steamed, fresh garlic shrimp, peel the suckers skin orf and then dip that little winky in the brown bath...Ahhhhhhhh, so good.

All of the above should be served with delicious beer in small glasses.

And remember, kids...There ain't no such thang as 'too much wasabi'...Take the ice-fire and then enjoy your next. It ain't gonna hang wid choo all night.

Wasabi!

Oh, yeah...In the year, 2000 and 6...Sashimi and Sushi shall rule the world from the back of a duck! This, that or the other...naked girls! Yup!

ENOUGH OF SOMETHING RULING THE WORLD FOR A DAY!

Cinemaddiction
No shit.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Sushi and Sashimi will return power to the people once their dominance is in-effect. The total control will not last longer than a flip.

Cinemaddiction
Mr Floo is like a tolerable version of Oh Be. "Wasabi" with Jean Reno is a fantabulous movie.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
"Wasabi" with Jean Reno is a fantabulous movie.

Only cos of dat spicy, red-headed japanese chick...OOoooo, I'd like to eat sushi off of her. Ass.

Cinemaddiction
Well, that and Jean Reno trying his hand at DDR Extreme. Worth the price of the DVD alone..

Pyrofly
why must people waist there time erm

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Pyrofly
why must people waist there time erm

I don't know, but you're doing a fine job at it! Keep it up! I hear Guinness are interested in recording your attempt...

But, yeah...Reno...never better'd Leon, though...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Sushi and Sashimi will return power to the people once their dominance is in-effect. The total control will not last longer than a flip.

AKA, you will claim to have taken over the community, then say some bullshit like KMC is ours again. Thus you will have done absolutely nothing and you'll feel like big men for having tried to trick us.

Cinemaddiction
But, I'm not too concerned with Japanese cuisine dominating our precious forums. Once calamari gets the nod though, it's curtains!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Yo, those raw fish and rice combos ain't got nuthin ta do wid me, yo! I'm just a supporter of all things Japanese, especially dem ladies. Woah!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
That's true...I once tried a Calamari, soy, ginger and green onion combo - Woah! That's got world domination written all over it!

Anchorman is surely a nine, Shirley!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
My new favorite freshly finished friend is the fish by the name of the ridiculous 'Wahoo'. Ate some about 3 hours after its last breath...tasted like melted heaven with a sprinkle of golden sunshine. I must admit a little splash of lime doesn't do any harm to the godly mix of wasabi and soy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.