Your Supposed Pre-meditated Take Over of KMC Sucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Another in my long line of "Your _____ Sucks", this one is to point out that your planned overtaking of KMC, or any other website, school, business, forums, convenience store...it all sucks. It's not original, it's not funny, and it will never happen.

Thank you.

§pearhead
I plan on taking over bedroom...that won't happen either?

Damn.

(seriously...props for making this thread, people are starting to really piss me off)

Lana
Ditto.

The Biker Scout
LOL...........

I can't believe he made 30 threads in a friggen row...and then came back as a sock...........

Darth_Janus
And to think, earlier some of the regulars thought this place was getting boring. I mean, it's not everyday that this happens.

... right?

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
And to think, earlier some of the regulars thought this place was getting boring. I mean, it's not everyday that this happens.

... right?

Very true, but the novelty wore off pretty soon thereafter. I mean, Le Crew..funny. The Cine-mpire..funny. Team Mir? ****ing annoying. n00bslayer? The same.

..it's worse when you're powerless.

§pearhead
Originally posted by Darth_Janus

... right?

actually...back in the day it used to happen a lot.

BUT...the mods were there to clean up before things got too messy.

Lana

Darth_Janus
I hear ya. Man, at this point most of the decent Off-topic threads have been pushed back a page.

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Very true, but the novelty wore off pretty soon thereafter. I mean, Le Crew..funny. The Cine-mire..funny. Team Mir? ****ing annoying. n00bslayer? The same.

..it's worse when you're powerless. i agree with evreything you just said there.

§pearhead
Actually, what WAS that team mir? So silly of I to have missed it...was it just a le crew clone? erm

Cinemaddiction
It was just a horde of people that were brought by a current KMC member because their other forums were down. ONE of them made EIGHT SOCKS..ALL DIFFERENT NAMES!

Ken Kenobi

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It was just a horde of people that were brought by a current KMC member because their other forums were down. ONE of them made EIGHT SOCKS..ALL DIFFERENT NAMES!

laughing laughing

The Biker Scout
8 socks....................................

§pearhead
...damn blink what do people do with their lives now?

DanZeke25
i got a question, how do you know is someone is a sock? Like i know there are sock tests, but what is it that they do to find out if someones a sock?

Pyrofly

Lana
Originally posted by DanZeke25
i got a question, how do you know is someone is a sock? Like i know there are sock tests, but what is it that they do to find out if someones a sock?

Check IP addresses.

§pearhead
Originally posted by DanZeke25

Each computer connected to the net has a unique IP address--a series of numbers, essentially.

if you're asking how you yourself can, you can't. Mods can though...

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Lana
Check IP addresses.

oh ok

Rogue Jedi
so did we ever figure out who this "socker" is?

§P0oONY
Team Mir brought excitement into an evening of bore... I thank them for that.

Syren
I missed so much!! cry Where have I been??

SlipknoT
Remember Freedirt hahahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.