Pablo Jill vs. Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MAKASHIMAN
The Ongree counsil member from ROTS vs. The Iktochi Council member

SnakeEyes
This thread = horrible...

MAKASHIMAN
Why must everybody around here be so negative. Just state who you thinkl will win.

kamikz
I donno really. I don't know much about either so I will need to check up on them.

Darth L. Dipsit
Well, I never knew much about Pablo-Jill, but now I have found that he apparently brought peace to Ord Mantell, which is a pretty rough place. However, Coleman Trebor was a peacemaker as well, and look what happened to him. I think that Tiin has more combat-related accomplishments (or at least actions or involvements) with which I am familiar, so I think I'm going to go with him.

Also, the research I have done for this has had some slightly self-contradictory results from Wikipedia, so I'm going to check up on them (usually errors from Wikipedia, as far as I know, at least, are small discrepancies - apparently there is supposedly a Jedi Master called Coleman Kcaj who is also Ongree according to the site, though no such record exists to prove this claim on starwars.com).

masterkit
Pablo-Jill Died in the Arena
Saesee Didnt

Im goin with Tiin

Darth L. Dipsit
Actually, from what I read, he died in the Jedi Purge. No offense meant - it's just that I am fairly confident of this.

SnakeEyes
Ahhh, Dipsit, good to see you back! Always polite... wink

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks, man! It's good to be back, and see familiar friendly faces like yours. smile

Darth_Janus
Yeah, Dipsit is a nice guy. Nicer than me.

This thread sucks like a prostitute five bucks away from her fix.

masterkit
He didnt die in the arena.

well thats good

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Yeah, Dipsit is a nice guy. Nicer than me.

This thread sucks like a prostitute five bucks away from her fix.

lol

darthsith19
Tiin. He was a Master and Council Member since long before Pablo and Mace considered him strong enough to go with him to arrest Sidious, so...

Darth_Janus
Darth Sith 19, why the hell do you dig up old threads and comment on them now?

Illustrious
He feels the necessity.

Darth_Janus
I feel the urge to post a pic in this case then...

darthsith19

Well, I like vs. threads and I just discovered this section, so I'm looking at all the vs. threads.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by darthsith19

Well, I like vs. threads and I just discovered this section, so I'm looking at all the vs. threads.

I'm teasing. Feel free to dig up all you like. But at least give us something worth debating on, like some new insight or a question on an old stance. Just "Oh hey, Maul wins this fight" is pointless and it puts other threads down towards the bottom or next page even.

darthsith19
I'm teasing. Feel free to dig up all you like. But at least give us something worth debating on, like some new insight or a question on an old stance. Just "Oh hey, Maul wins this fight" is pointless and it puts other threads down towards the bottom or next page even.

Sure thing. I won't put little pointless things in the threads anymore, like Maul wins, or anything else worthless.

DarthMaul9123
tiin was on the jedi counsil i never heard o this pablo boy...so that means i cant say nothin bad bout him...so since i no more about tiin ill go with him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.