Lord of the Beans -A Veggie Tale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
That's right, the folks at "Big Idea" (Creators of the Veggie Tales movies) are in production of "Lord of the Beans" eek!

I'm not sure how well known the "Veggie Tales" are in other countries outside the US, but they are pretty big with kids here...

For a little backround:
Veggie Tales are CGI movies that portray stories (mainly biblical stories like Jonah and the Whale, Noah's Arc...) using vegetables...Although geared toward children, people of all ages find them entertaining. They insert specific themes into the stories so we can be sure that "Lord of the Beans" will not be an "accurate account". I hear that the theme is "gifts". And how we are to use our gifts, or something like that...check out the site ...the videos don't really show any finished cgi...just sketches and stuff, but I will def watch this when it comes out this fall...when it is released direct-to-video. It also features a song by Wynonna-It's about love!eek! (<Fake enthusiasm)

Veggie tales is cool, and funny...and I think it's a great way to introduce 4-8 year olds to Lord of the Rings...

What do you think...

belbel300
laughing out loud

Elessea
eek! I lover veggitatales happy THey make me happy...I watch them with my cousins when I sit for them

belbel300
LOL laughing out loud

ShaKoon
yes! that would be great!

Murray
That's kinda cool because now the younger of our generation can see a smaller more appropriate version of LOTR

b-dan
i love vegie tales and now they are making a spoof for lord of the rings god they rule. accept for the penguin show they made

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.