Wonder Woman vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dawsey28
Wonder Woman has her weapons, except Medusa's Head.

The Main Man has his weapons, also.

Who wins?

Hulk Power
Lobo wins this.

dawsey28
How?

Hulk Power
He can beat Supes and Supes can beat Wonder Woman so that answers your question.

Wanderer259
What do you mean how? He's the Main Man. Strength and durability on par with Superman, regenerative abilities, space dolphins, etc.

What advantages does Wonder Woman have?

MERCILOUS
She's got that sexy lasso. But other than that she's screwed, and Lobo being as good a fighter as the amazon, It's not even likely she can get it around him.

WW's lasso vs. Lobo's trusty old hook and chain hmmmmm...

olympian
If this is especially the Lobo during the 90`s she doesnt win.

He was a fraggin` beast.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Wanderer259
What do you mean how? He's the Main Man. Strength and durability on par with Superman, regenerative abilities, space dolphins, etc.

What advantages does Wonder Woman have?

I asked how because of the "Lobo wins" answer. No explanation, no reasons. Just simply "Lobo wins." I'm just trying to get discussion out of this, not a bunch of "Lobo wins" or "WW wins" answers. wink

A beat B, B can beat C, so A can beat C isn't exactly a sufficient answer either.

I don't want to offend anyone, so I didn't want to be rude by telling anyone to post differently, so I simply asked how.

Anyway, Wonder Woman is a highly skilled warrior with super strength, super speed, and she is able to deflect bullets or whatever is shot at her with her bracelets. She is not so easily taken down.

That is not to say that Lobo wouldn't win, but it's not going to be easy.

Now let's not forget that she has her weapons in this fight.

grey fox
I was web crawling and found this rather disturbing picture that may have some significance to this thread.

http://pictures.fanart-central.net/j/jira/143495.jpg

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by grey fox
I was web crawling and found this rather disturbing picture that may have some significance to this thread.

http://pictures.fanart-central.net/j/jira/143495.jpg

Disturbing indeed.

olympian
That is scary.

Her chestplate actually fits on Lobo.

long pig
I remember when Lobo got raped by a Hulk like guy in the Hitman series.....sad

olympian
He sure seems less formidable since his series in the 90`s.

Juntai
Short fight, WW wins.
Long engaged battle. Lobo.

dawsey28
I meant for WW to have ALL of her weapons except Medusa's head.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by long pig
I remember when Lobo got raped by a Hulk like guy in the Hitman series.....sad

You're not talking about there versus book are you? Come on now, Hitman has nothing that could actually hurt lobo, that bullets to the eyes was crap, even if it did hurt him think about how long it took him to heal. There was some serious depowering going on there.

long pig
Warren Ellis' own words "I hate Lobo and will do anything to keep him out of my book."

It was a spite thing because he was forced to put Lobo there by D.C for sales boost.

Back when Lobo was really popular....sad
DC pisses me off when they pull shit like lil lobo and making lobo look like an idiot.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by long pig
Warren Ellis' own words "I hate Lobo and will do anything to keep him out of my book."

It was a spite thing because he was forced to put Lobo there by D.C for sales boost.

Back when Lobo was really popular....sad
DC pisses me off when they pull shit like lil lobo and making lobo look like an idiot.

I didn't even know that, he sure did make him look like an idiot. Stupid Ellis, It's not Lobo's fault he's not a fan, and It sure as hell isn't anyone's fault he couldn't write a decent story with the character. I'm sorry man but if you got that kinda of job and all you can do is ***** about what characters you hate it's probably a side effect of a giant king sized stick up your ass.

aquafan
wolverine beat lobo......but in this hypothetical fight I am with lobo cause he is stronger and more durable than wonder woman

Mider
i wish people wouldnt bring that lobo wolverine fight i mean if anything on this thread or comics should be labled as uncanon that fight should be ripped up into little papes and glued to form the words NOT CANON anyway hmmmm this would be a hard fight she'd throw her lasso on him and he'd grab it and tug her down cause she'd probably be smart enough to be air born then theyd get into hand to hand combat they would stalemate but WW would eventually wear out her bracelets also allow her to form a force field that is basically inpenetrable so thats a good thing she got going for her i just hope IF lobo wins he doesnt do nothing to her.

jgiant
Originally posted by aquafan
wolverine beat lobo......but in this hypothetical fight I am with lobo cause he is stronger and more durable than wonder woman It wouldn't be a thread which includes lobo if that fight wasn't mentioned...people see MARVEL Vs. DC as possible when all it was was a POPULARITY CONTEST...

Mider
i highly doubt that that comic would be possible, in the Lobo comics it was kinda implied that some bald dude (hint hint) paid lobo to throw the fight with wolverine thats helarious, but yeah i mean he can fight even when he's down to nothing he will still grow back a little stabbing wont do anything to him, does anyone know what comic Lobo made a clone army of himself on apocalypse to take on darkseid?

spidermonkey
Interesting...

Tassadar
Lobo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WW

spidermonkey
Originally posted by Tassadar
Lobo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WW

How? I mean, I know Lobo is tough and Superman-level, but WW is no wimp.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t362733.html

dawsey28
Originally posted by spidermonkey
How? I mean, I know Lobo is tough and Superman-level, but WW is no wimp.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t362733.html yes

Accel
Diana wraps her lasso around Lobo, she wins. Any other method, however, and she'll be overcome by his clones.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mider
i highly doubt that that comic would be possible, in the Lobo comics it was kinda implied that some bald dude (hint hint) paid lobo to throw the fight with wolverine thats helarious, but yeah i mean he can fight even when he's down to nothing he will still grow back a little stabbing wont do anything to him, does anyone know what comic Lobo made a clone army of himself on apocalypse to take on darkseid? Which issue # was that? I have his whole run.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by dawsey28
I meant for WW to have ALL of her weapons except Medusa's head. Lobo with his weapons is a tough Bastitch. WW with her weapons is a tough b!tch.

I go with Lobo for his ruthless attitude.

spidermonkey
I asked how because of the "Lobo wins" answer. No explanation, no reasons. Just simply "Lobo wins." I'm just trying to get discussion out of this, not a bunch of "Lobo wins" or "WW wins" answers. wink

A beat B, B can beat C, so A can beat C isn't exactly a sufficient answer either.

I don't want to offend anyone, so I didn't want to be rude by telling anyone to post differently, so I simply asked how.

Anyway, Wonder Woman is a highly skilled warrior with super strength, super speed, and she is able to deflect bullets or whatever is shot at her with her bracelets. She is not so easily taken down.

That is not to say that Lobo wouldn't win, but it's not going to be easy.

Now let's not forget that she has her weapons in this fight.

yes

long pig
Original Lobo can't lose to WW. If the original Lobo gets caught in the lasso, the hundred clones would then murder WW. Not to mention she won't know who the original Lobo is.

I'm not even sure the Lasso would even work on Lobo seeing he's less of a being and more of a force of nature, he's even been called an "abstract being" before. Plus, mind control don't work on him.

Plus, with his weapons and bike, he's like the Silver Surfer, he can do thousands of times the speed of light on his bike and come at WW before she knows wtf has happened.

His own speed is superhuman as well, fast enough to surprise Superman. And he knows thousands of martial arts, plus he knows WW's weakness to pointy objects and he's got tons of those.

I just don't see how WW wins against Original "I beat skyfathers and lift the weight of the universe with one arm" Lobo.

Batman-Prime
Lobo won against an "lesser version" of Superman back then, John Byrne IIRC, Superman has grown far more powerful now and surprasses even the "classic" Lobo. Superman > Lobo. Wonder Woman has grown far more powerful too, she is even almost on par with Supes, but then again Lobo is a funny plothole, so I give him a Stalemate.

Lobo vs the Hulk would be beter wink.

Loot

dawsey28
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Lobo vs the Hulk would be beter wink.

Meh, I'd say Wonder Woman is a tougher opponent than Hulk.

Juntai
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Which issue # was that? I have his whole run. OWAW tie in.

dawsey28
confused

spidermonkey
Meh, I'd say Wonder Woman is a tougher opponent than Hulk.

Meh, I'd say Hulk is a tougher opponent than Wonder Woman. stick out tongue

Harbinger
Diana gets her ass kicked.

quanchi112
Lobo wins.

carver9
Wonder Woman wins

Prep-Man
Lobo.

dawsey28
Originally posted by spidermonkey
Meh, I'd say Hulk is a tougher opponent than Wonder Woman. stick out tongue

lol... no you wouldn't. smile

Pallas
The Main Man beats her ass into a pulp. Hell, I'm a huge WW fan. She's not gonna win this.

iceman24567
Dians gets her shit destroyed

saurabh kanhere
WW will lose and feel bad if Lobo called her BASTICH.
man , i love that word....I wish Lobo could come in my dream and we hang out with WW serving us beer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
He can beat Supes and Supes can beat Wonder Woman so that answers your question.

He can't beat Superman. Not unless Superman forgets every single one of his own powers. I mean..who is the strongest person DCnU Lobo has even defeated?

Rezactic
Originally posted by Surtur
He can't beat Superman. Not unless Superman forgets every single one of his own powers. I mean..who is the strongest person DCnU Lobo has even defeated? Pre 52 IIRC he was able to fight Sinestro Hal and Carol at the same time before Atrocitus jumped in in a fight that was supposedly rigged.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.