My Dear Friends......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
for those of you who didnt know, i am a sergeant in the army reserves. well, i just found out that my unit got called up to go overseas to iraq. i'll be leaving in less than a week. i am scared shitless. man, i am so afraid. i would appreciate any words of encouragement you guys could spare.

DanZeke25
No way?!?!?

The Biker Scout
are you real?

kmcdude
So you wont be on off-topic anymore?

Ken Kenobi
Wow dude...good luck.

The Biker Scout
hey theres 2 rogue jedi's?

Burner
Make us proud!

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
for those of you who didnt know, i am a sergeant in the army reserves. well, i just found out that my unit got called up to go overseas to iraq. i'll be leaving in less than a week. i am scared shitless. man, i am so afraid. i would appreciate any words of encouragement you guys could spare.

Good luck with that man. I don't know what you may be going through but I bet it must be tough. Be careful overthere. Don't get yourself killed.

Pyrofly
shocking omg RJ... i have no idea what to say. im speechless
i wish you all the best

DanZeke25
bring me back Osamas head!!

fantasygirl
I don't know you well, but good luck and be careful. shock

*Georgina_A*

Wow, I didn't know that RJ...I wish you all the best of luck, you're going to be missed here hug Take care and I look forward to seeing you back here soon, celebrating!

Rogue Jedi
oh my god...you guys are way too easy!!!! i am not in the army!!!!!!hysterical

laughing out loud
wow...i kind of feel like an a-hole now. no one mad, right?
i cant believe you guys bought it. dont you think that if i was in the reserves you'd have known by now?

laughing out loud

DanZeke25
laughing laughing laughing

*Georgina_A*

laughing out loud
i cant believe you guys bought it. dont you think that if i was in the reserves you'd have known by now?

laughing out loud

...I hate you cry EVIL! stick out tongue

SnakeEyes
You *******! mad
And to think! I felt sorry for you! no

Cinemaddiction
That's pretty shallow and insensitive, to be perfectly honest. Meanwhile, some of us actually know people that have had to drop everything, go overseas to fight for our freedom, some of which don't make it back.

fantasygirl

laughing out loud

laughing out loud Not cool. no expression

Pyrofly

laughing out loud

laughing out loud weep i felt so bad for you.. i cant believe you RJ.
good luck getting me to trust you agian. i was so worried. well not THAT worried but worried enough!!!! mad

DanZeke25
I thought it was funny. Cause i didnt really feel bad until i knew for sure that he was telling the truth.

Rogue Jedi
come on, guys, it was just a joke. i'm sorry if i pissed anyone off, it just seemed funny when i thought of it.
now that i think about it, it was stupid.
is my apology accepted?

fantasygirl
Yeah, it's okay with me. At first I was mad and embrassed, but it's alright now. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
thanx, FG. something tells me that i have made some permanent enemies here. if thats how they wanna be, so be it. i apologized, thats all i can do. if they want to be pissed, i cant help it.

Pyrofly
come on, guys, it was just a joke. i'm sorry if i pissed anyone off, it just seemed funny when i thought of it.
now that i think about it, it was stupid.
is my apology accepted? fine its accepted. olny cause i love you tho. thats the only reason stick out tongue

kmcdude
lol,nice one dude!

Wickerman
laughing that was so awesome......

no expression no........actually it was crap no expression

~wickerman~

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by fantasygirl
Yeah, it's okay with me. At first I was mad and embrassed, but it's alright now. laughing out loud

Same here...It's okay.

fantasygirl
thanx, FG. something tells me that i have made some permanent enemies here. if thats how they wanna be, so be it. i apologized, thats all i can do. if they want to be pissed, i cant help it. laughing out loud Well, try not to scare us like that again. erm It was a mean joke.

Rogue Jedi
and as far as knowing people who have went overseas to fight, i have known some too. in no way did i mean to dishonor them.

Pyrofly
well yeah of course you didnt mean to dishonor them. your not like that. but you are the type that would play a pretty mean trick stick out tongue *hint-hint*

fantasygirl
lol laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
That's pretty shallow and insensitive, to be perfectly honest. Meanwhile, some of us actually know people that have had to drop everything, go overseas to fight for our freedom, some of which don't make it back.

I myself know a few people over there right now. I actually don't even know how they are doing since I haven't seem them in over a year.

And to think I actually believed you John. That was very childish.

Rogue Jedi
we all play mean tricks now and then.

Wickerman
we all play mean tricks now and then.

mean <> immature

~wickerman~

Ken Kenobi
Mean yes, but not like this. Having people worried about your life is totally different then say...tripping someone in a hallway.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I myself know a few people over there right now. I actually don't even know how they are doing since I haven't seem them in over a year.

And to think I actually believed you John. That was very childish.
so i said i was a jerk and it was a stupid thread idea. what more do you want?
who are you? what did you do with the crazy kidding around laugh at anything lance windu?
when you do find him, let me know. until then, KNOW that i apologized for being insensitive. you just couldnt help coming down on me again.

it was a joke...i apologized.....whay more can i do? if you look closer, a lot of people here thought it was funny. the ken kenobi i know as lance windu would have thought it was funny. FJ thought it was funny, but a bit insensitive, so i apologized.
forget it. i am gonna pm backfire or one of the other globals and have this thread closed. lets just move on with life, shall we?

roguegirl15
Yeah, I thought it be losing a person to view my threads.cry.Youre lucky its not real though.lol1

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by roguegirl15
Yeah, I thought it be losing a person to view my threads.cry.Youre lucky its not real though.lol1

Losing a person to view your threads? Get the **** off of KMC you selfish idiot. We are a community of friends, it doesn't matter how many ****ing pageviews you have. RJ is a human being and more than just a page view from a random place on the globe. Go someplace else I don't want to see you anymore.

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by roguegirl15

wow your ignorant

Ronny
Edit- oh it was a joke.. right

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ronny
Edit- oh it was a joke.. right

You can still ***** at roguegirl15 though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.