Horror marathon!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Let's face it we have all had one ,a pizza or whateva and you or you and your friends watch like 4 or 5 or 6 horror movies in a row.
Offcourse everyone knows it has to be at least 3 movies.

Tonight I have chose out of my collection 4(I will probly only see 3 though)
Friday the 13 pt 6

The lamp

Friday the 13th pt 7

Hellraiser

Good choice?

Tell me about your little ''horror marathons)

beta-wolf_101
My favorite would have been
The Omen
Nightmare on Elm Street
Halloween
The Fly(1986)
Hellraiser
Jacob's Ladder
but thats just me

Evil Dead
I usually just watch a particular series......

all 4 Omen movies in a row........a few NOES movies........a few Hellraiser movies.........a few Friday the 13th movies......etc. etc.

It's usually unintentional. I'll watch the first movie .......then be like, "hmmm...now I'm in the mood to watch part 2".....which ends up with me watching several of the films.

Jason_Krueger
Every friday the 13th I pull out my Friday the 13th collection and watch as many as I can before I get bored or fall asleep

kmcdude
I need to get number 3,to have all of them.

Jason_Krueger
I Just need Jason goes to Hell to have them all but I dont like it very much so I'm not that eager to go out and buy it

kmcdude
What is your favourite one? Mine is 2 but I love 4 and 1 as well....

Jason_Krueger
Part 4 and 6......I like 1 too, a classic, but no Jason as killer.....Jason is badass

Pandemoniac
Had a Zombies & Hamburgers party a few weeks ago.
Starring a ton of extremely large hamburgers, and lots of stuff at the side (I'm on McDonalds hitlist now)
And the pleasant sight of:

Dawn of the Dead (original)
Shaun of the Dead
Braindead/Dead Alive
Return of the Living Dead 3

Next party will be alien 'horror', along with lasagna.
Concidering Aliens, The Thing, Event Horizon and Killer Clowns from Outer Space

kmcdude
lol,cool that zombie night is a good idea,has anyone had a ''Slasher'' night?

Pandemoniac
I might some time in the future. Thinking about some Chinese food with lots of red sauce and strings of meat to go along with that one, and to watch; maybe something like Friday the 13th part 6, Ichi The Killer and Saw.

slayer
Once a bunch of friends and i watched:

Friday The 13th
Nightmare on Elm Street
Halloween
Sleepaway Camp
Hellraiser
Demons
Piranha
and The Shining. Thats about all 4 me smile

kmcdude
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
I might some time in the future. Thinking about some Chinese food with lots of red sauce and strings of meat to go along with that one, and to watch; maybe something like Friday the 13th part 6, Ichi The Killer and Saw.

big grin Exellent! What is Ichi The Killer like?

beta-wolf_101
I don't throw parties I'm not much of a people person.

BackFire
I don't have many full series in my horror collection...hell, I think the Of the Dead series is the only one in which I own all of them. It's not unheard of for me to watch all three of them in a row.

Usually a horror marathon will have some kind of theme for me, I'll be in a zombie mood so I'll throw on Day of the dead, Dead alive, 28 Days Later and Return of the Living Dead. Or I'll be in a Cannibal mood so I'll watch Holocaust and Ferox. Other times I'll be in a serial killer mood so I'll watch, Henry, Last house on the Left, and The shining, ect.

kmcdude
Sounds cool,.Last night I had a bit of a zombie double

(Resident evil apocalypose) I honestly could just not get into this movie,I feel it moved too fast and the story just was not enough to keep me interested_

(Dawn of the dead)EXELLENT I am more of a slasher fan,than a zombie fan,but I have to say I loved this movie and am watching it again tonight,best zombie movie eva

hh?
Halloween back in like 2000.

me and 2 of my cousins. we watched

Leprechaun 1-2
Halloween 1, 2 and i think 5
NOES 1-2
Night of the Living Dead
Hellraiser
Children of the Corn

i think that was it.

beta-wolf_101
I wish there were more killer like Dr.Lecter, he was intelligent, methodical and even took up a profession to he people he just ate the ones that annoyed him and I'm sure if we could get away with it we'd all do the same.

hh?
he never actually ate them.

tabby999
me and one of my mates get togather once in a blue moon and watch whatever we grab from the movie store, then drink, eat, smoke and be merry!

stunna1773
err. i like slasher and zombie films the most like

halloween
freddy vs jason
friday the 13th
texas chainsaw massacre
jason x
cherry 2000
and for zombie films
resident evil
resident evil apocalypose
dawn of the dead
day of the day
army of darkness

and for vampire movies
blade 2
dracula 3000
dracula 2000
the lost boys

mutilated_body
alot of the times i watch the Sci Fi channel on Sat or Sunday, they always have marathons though i dont like the evolved creatures ones. but Friday the 13th all the way. I got the box set and Goes to hell etc.

romper_stomper
i usually have themed marathon nights as well i once watched the most brutal movies i owned this consisted of
cannibal holocaust
mothers day
last house on the left
i spit on your grave
last house on dead end st

another time i had a hilarious gorefest night
this included
story of ricky
braindead
bad taste
cannibal ferox
bloodsucking freaks

house
me and a bunch of friends:
childs play 1,2,3 bride and seed of chucky
and pinochios revenge

Pandemoniac
I'm a guide at a scouting group, supervising a bunch of loose cannon puberal kids aged 15/16. They think they're pretty bad-ass, but concerning movies they only know the current 'horror' like the ring, the grudge and I know what you did last summer.
I'm gonna arrange a horrormovie night for them soon, to introduce them to the classick horrorflicks and hero's. Thinking about slapping them in the face with:

Nightmare on Elmstreet
Hellraiser
Halloween
Friday the 13th (1, and maybe 6)
Evil Dead 2
The Beyond (haven't even seen that one myself yet)
Bad Taste

Might add some newer movies too, but then the stuff like Battle Royal and Saw.

It's all about education

zombieman
I think the Evil Dead franchise is a really good one to watch back to back with a few mates and a few beers. I keep bringing my Toxic Avenger movies round to my mates houses but they rather than put them on, they threaten to chuck them in the bin.

deathbycorn
Children of the Corn
Candyman 1,2,3
Leprechaun 6
The Burning

BackFire
Halloween is quickly approaching, the time for my annual day long horror marathon is near.

deathbycorn
I might have a Alien marathon soon.

Movies like -

Alien 1,2,3,4
Predator 1 & 2
Alien vs Predator
The Faculty
Species 1,2,3
Mimic

Impediment
Hmmm...... It's not often, because even though I work 6 days and I'm off 3, I never usually have time enough to have a "marathon" of my favorite horror movies to myself "cause I'm spending time with my daughter..........but if, and when, I did, It'd probably be be one of the following:

1) The Living dead trilogy ( the ORIGNALS!!)
2) The Evil Dead trilogy
3) Friday the 13th 1, 2, & 3
4) Changeling, Poltergeist, and Amityville Horror (1979)
5) Hellraiser 1, 2, & 3 (say what you want, I liked part 3!!)

zombieman
I think Hellraiser 3 is the next best after the original.

Pandemoniac
Hmm, I find part 2 more interesting and creepy.
'Ow my god!'
- 'Nooo child, my god!'

'What was on today's agenda again? O yes, amputation!'

But 3 has it's highlights as well, the massacre at the club kicked butt.

concreteblond78
Dawn Of The Dead
28 Days Later
Jason X
and of course Halloween Part one
and Halloween Resurrection

No need for food, just my smoke, a warm blanket a zero lights

kmcdude
Jason x and Halloween Ressurection sucked

papabeard
I can only watch one film at a time, maybe 2 films at the most..

blackdragoon
MY fav five movies to watch for a horror night would be:

976-evil

demons 2

night of the demons

chucky 2

the unnamable

shewolf34
When we lost our cable for the weekend we did a Children of the corn(all). I also do Nightmare on Elm Street (all)all the time. My husband and daughter do Scream(all) and Childs Play(all) a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.