Black Tarantula vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two Spider-man enemies going at it

jinzin
venom...he doesn't even need to get in close to do it either...

EsteemedLeader
well, venom is spideys rival and they fight all the time. but black tarantula beat on spidey pretty bad if i remember correctly...

jinzin
venom beats on spiderman 100% of the time in h2h fights....spiderman always needs a plot device to win...

infact both these guys thrash spidey around pretty good......I'm just think martial arts skills are not going to be enough against a symbiote.....i don't care how good you are.....you might as well be fightin air...

EsteemedLeader
they are both stronger than spidey, was BT faster than him too?

jinzin
don't remember....was he stronger? man it's been a while......

EsteemedLeader
sources say he has increased physical parameters. however since he is far stronger than spiderman, id say hes probably about as fast. all-in-all i theorize:

venom is stronger
BT is faster
venom has more powers
BT has superior fighting skills

still cant decide who wins though... confused

golem370
It says that BT is a lot then Spider-man and in reality Venom is only 700 pounds stronger then Spider-Man

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by golem370
It says that BT is a lot

a lot what?

golem370
Stronger in fact Exceeding stronger then Spider-Man BT

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by golem370
Stronger in fact Exceeding stronger then Spider-Man BT

blink didnt i already say that?

leonidas
spidey had no problem HITTING bt, and he laid into him pretty well in the second encounter. spidey in fact was able to dodge many of bt's blows so i think spidey was proven the faster. the second fight wasn't the complete beating some are saying - spidey gave a lot of shit to bt, but in the end, bt WAS the stronger, no doubt. and physically he was shown to be quite a LOT stronger. stronger than venom? hmmm, i'd say about the same. bt's also almost immortal isn't he? or at least the power he wields is. isn't it passed on to the sons of bt? can't remember his origin exactly. bt is also immensely smart.

venom is something else though. i think he has just too much variety in his powers. i don't think it would be at all easy, but i'd give a very slight edge to venom.

EsteemedLeader
venom 7/10 maybe?

leonidas
yeah, i'd go with that.

golem370
Well then I don't think Venom is stronger the BT

jinzin
are you aware that the venom symbiote grew in power and durability in it's own series?

he's at least twice as strong as spiderman's current self...that puts him in the 30 to 35 class range....at least...

jgiant
venom beats him, then eats his brains.

jinzin
has venom actually ever eaten someone's brains?

jgiant
Originally posted by jinzin
has venom actually ever eaten someone's brains?
dont know, says it alot, maybe all talk.

EsteemedLeader
venom has smacked juggernaut around, so he is pretty strong. and i dont think he'll eat his brain, its probably full of coke

CorderaMitchell
Venom should win...

EsteemedLeader
i still say venom 7/10 just because BT is powerful and fast and skilled enough to at least get in three wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.