Horror Movie Sales and / or Good Prices !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard

Zilverz
Creepshow $5.50 spotted at my local Target

papabeard
Poundland (UK) is excellent for DVD's and Videos.

In the past i have purchased from Poundland :

The Fly
The Eye
Driller Killer
Night of the Living Dead
House on Sorority Row
Beyond the Door 2 ( Mario Bavas Last Film )
Existenz
The Fanatic
Leprechaun in the Hood
Popcorn

all for a 1 Pound.

Deano
sweet...i'll have to check poundland out

i remember seeing the NOES collection for 22 quid..i thought to myself that is fukin class...i went up a week later to get it but it sold outsad

there is also a great shop called cex that sells 2nd hand dvds for very cheap prices, im not sure if they have other branches else where

MildPossession

tpaquin
I recently picked up American Psycho at Target for $13. Electronics Boutique is a good place to check for absurdly cheap used DVDs. Movies that typically go for 14-20 bucks can be found for 3-8, there.

Deano

SlipknoT
The Exorcist 3 Is in the $5.50 Bin at Wal Mart............. laughing out loud

beta-wolf_101
The other day I saw Nightmare on Elm Street for a buck 99 at Wallgreens, to bad I already own it.

Jason_Krueger
You can usually find cheap horror films at no-name Video stores.....on my way back from vacation I was browsing in some small video store while waiting for the Greyhound and found CHUD for 1 buck.....granted the movie isn't all that good but hell it was a buck.

MildPossession
I keep forgetting to take a look into this shop when I go to the shopping centre, must go in.

papabeard

papabeard
Its actually the original Dawn in Asda

tabby999
there are hardly any second hand stores in aus like there are in america and the uk, there are some in the capitols or the mojor cities surrounding thr capitols. the junkies ruined it by selling all the shit they steal of drugs there

Deano
anyone in england go to the store cex?

papabeard
Never heard of cex, but every town and city should have at least one 2nd hand video and music store, Check out Cash Convertors or Cash Generator.

papabeard

papabeard

papabeard

papabeard
It seems Braindead has indeed been deleted, there is also a rather nice uncut version available to, but this is even more expensive.

I also just picked up Document of the Dead in a Cancer Research Shop for 2 quid, I almost cried a penis tear. big grin

papabeard

Wolfie
Here's what I noticed at Walmart the other day

Bride of Chucky: $5.50
TCM III: $5.50
Wishmaster/Wishmaster 2: $5.50
House of 1000 Corpses: $7.50
Children of the Corn: $9.99 (roughly)

papabeard

papabeard

deathbycorn
blahdvd.com has fairly cheap dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.