Superman, Silver Surfer, Gladiator and Thor versus Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
who wins

long pig
Sons always have an inborn fear of ever fighting their father, no matter how old they are, but especially when your dad is a friggin ass whooper like Odin, so Thor would be useless here.

Odin handles the rest with a decent amount of effort.

Darth_Erebus
Odin wins this one.

olympian
Agreed. Odin with small effort.

Solidus Snake
odin

in fact he takes thors hammer and shows him how to use it

Grammaton
I think it would be a pretty good fight - although Odin no doubt handing them their own...

armandovalles
Odin beats the shit out of these guys.

olympian
He wont even care about the fight. zip zip, your owned.

long pig
Thor: "We've come to kill you!"

Odin: -Gives Thor the "You done f*cked up" dad stare-

Thor:"uh...er...oh shit....." -runs-

dvampire
I go with the team! big grin Odin is strong, but he's not beating this team.

EsteemedLeader
odin beats them with a turkey leg.

leonidas
ss and thanos got owned. ss was barely NOTICED. are supes thor and glads combined a lot more powerful than thanos?? if you think the team would win, then you're answering yes to this question . . .

and you're one VERY confused individual . . .. confused

EsteemedLeader
odin has this fight easily.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
ss and thanos got owned. ss was barely NOTICED. are supes thor and glads combined a lot more powerful than thanos?? if you think the team would win, then you're answering yes to this question . . .

true that

Odin can K.o anyone of them with one or two hits

Not only that he has to many other tricks up his sleeve

If anyone can shakes the multiverse maybe they can match his guy

big grin

dvampire
Originally posted by leonidas

I think your talking about me (I think). confused But yeah if Odin can do that, then maybe he could win. big grin

olympian
"ss and thanos got owned. ss was barely NOTICED. are supes thor and glads combined a lot more powerful than thanos?? if you think the team would win, then you're answering yes to this question"

Wouldnt still help if they wer. Odin didnt went all out against Thanos, just the enought to put the hurt on the titan.

When a guy simply blasts Surfer with one shot - during a fight - without having a care who the hell he is, none of the team makes it. Not even close.

Paola
watch that language

olympian
"hell" is cursing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.