What do you do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
What do you do when someone you think you know changes in a way that makes you think "who is this person?"

~Sir Mist~
Give them a cookie and then spread rumours about their sex life at their school/workplace evil face

no expression Sorry, my attention span isnt all here right now..

Rogue Jedi
it just pisses me off when you say something to them and they react in a way you would never have expected.

~Sir Mist~
Did something happen in real life?confused

Or was this just another question....?

Rogue Jedi
no. they just change in a way where you dont even know them anymore. nothing happened, its just like "what the hell?"

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
What do you do when someone you think you know changes in a way that makes you think "who is this person?"

Happened to me with a friend... He was cool one week... and then by the next week he had started smoking... never talking about anything else then what cigarettes were best... He turned into a jerk....

*Danii*
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
no. they just change in a way where you dont even know them anymore. nothing happened, its just like "what the hell?"

I totally know what you mean erm It sucks.

Syren
It's happened here on many occasions, with various different members erm Apparently, I myself have changed dramatically with no warning blink Can't say I noticed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.