The finnish club!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Keitaro06

Clovie
i can count in finish eek!

Neo_Version 7
I am Finnish

Clovie
since when? huh

Neo_Version 7
3 minutes ago.

Clovie
thought so.

Neo_Version 7
nothing wrong with that

Ladyluck
eek! nightwish is finnish!

Neo_Version 7
me too

Clovie
Originally posted by Ladyluck
eek! nightwish is finnish! i know eek! love

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I was a waiter at a restuarant on Nantucket and the pastry chef was Finnish. He taught me a couple of phrases, although I can only spell them phonetically...

Hooloo Taimu!

Banu Vitu!

Neo_Version 7
coolness.

Clovie
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I was a waiter at a restuarant on Nantucket and the pastry chef was Finnish. He taught me a couple of phrases, although I can only spell them phonetically...

Hooloo Taimu!

Banu Vitu! have he tought you any that aren't swear words?

Keitaro06
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

Hooloo Taimu!

Banu Vitu!
Eh... those are cursing words... Banu Vitu isn't a word. What he means is Painu vittuun which means f**k off! Also Hooloo Taimu isn't finnish. ><'

Clovie
you shouldn't worry about that idiot. he was just try to annoy everyone. i suggest ignoring him.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Keitaro06
Eh... those are cursing words... Banu Vitu isn't a word. What he means is Painu vittuun which means f**k off! Also Hooloo Taimu isn't finnish. ><'

Like I clearly stated, "I can only spell them phonetically"! My friend's name was Taimu and he told me that 'hooloo' (PHONETIC) meant 'crazy'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.