Thanks,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
For your group bashing, because within the bashing you recommended some good bands

I've gone from this

(auto quote)

To liking this

Metallica, S.O.A.D, Led Zepplin,Pink Floyd, Motley Crew,MCR,Q.O.T.S.A, Slipknot,korn, Kings of leon, Offspring, funural of a friend, The Used, Sugar Cult, All American Rejects, Lost phrophets,Iron Maiden H.I.M, whinin temptation, nightwish,Weird Al Yankovich, Nirvana, Alice in chains, Boxcar racers, andrew WK, Billy Talent, Dead Can Dance, Rob Zombie, Reel Big Fish, R.H.C.P, Trivium and Tool big grin

I Like Metallica best yes

Any more recomendations ?

Imaginary
Hinthint: Get AAR and MCR off that list smile

Ken Kenobi
Get The Used off of their too.

I recommend A Perfect Circle.

Bardock42
Yes I recommend The Smiths.....

LiveAndLetDie
It`s Motley Crue, not crew...lol stick out tongue I suggest Guns N' Roses. I think you`ll like them

Great list!!!! smile

Red Superfly
You still have much to learn, young one.

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Imaginary
Hinthint: Get AAR and MCR off that list smile

no..... i likie dem

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Get The Used off of their too.

I recommend A Perfect Circle.

no.......i likie dem too But i like perfect circles duo with Tool, when they sang the love song smile

Originally posted by LiveAndLetDie
It`s Motley Crue, not crew...lol stick out tongue I suggest Guns N' Roses. I think you`ll like them

Great list!!!! smile

Heheh, laughing out loud old habits die hard

Originally posted by Red Superfly
You still have much to learn, young one.

Then teach me master *bows*

nick1811
replace lost prophets with black sabbath

The Highlord
Bon Jovi, start with with the 'Keep The Faith' albume and 'These Days' albume, they are not the 80's rock most of you know Bon Jovi for, you might like it very much.

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by nick1811
replace lost prophets with black sabbath

no.......i don't like da ozbourne

Originally posted by The Highlord
Bon Jovi, start with with the 'Keep The Faith' albume and 'These Days' albume, they are not the 80's rock most of you know Bon Jovi for, you might like it very much.

Okies

Cinemaddiction
I find it really, really hard to believe you literally just took right to Dead Can Dance. That band is one HELL of an aquired taste, as is H.I.M.

lilmisskitten
Yeah, i did lol

I heard summoning of the muse and downloaded some of their songs i think there Kwl specially summoning of the muse yes

I kied him from the beginging i think they were my first fav

RagnaViper
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
For your group bashing, because within the bashing you recommended some good bands

I've gone from this

Yes i know its been done before so theres no need to tell me big grin
but i actually really wanna know

l like

the matches, sugarcult,him,my chemical romance,lost prophets,yellow card,blink 182, green day ( i get fed up of them easy ),gorrilaz (there new song), q.o.t.s.a. (little sister), eminem,system of a down

whaddya think ?

To liking this

Metallica, S.O.A.D, Led Zepplin,Pink Floyd, Motley Crew,MCR,Q.O.T.S.A, Slipknot,korn, Kings of leon, Offspring, funural of a friend, The Used, Sugar Cult, All American Rejects, Lost phrophets,Iron Maiden H.I.M, whinin temptation, nightwish,Weird Al Yankovich, Nirvana, Alice in chains, Boxcar racers, andrew WK, Billy Talent, Dead Can Dance, Rob Zombie, Reel Big Fish, R.H.C.P, Trivium and Tool big grin

I Like Metallica best yes

Check out Opeth (anything but Damnation), Dream Theater (Train of Thought and Scenes from a Memory, then go crazy), Symphony X (The Odyssey), Rage against the Machine (self titled or Evil Empire), Soundgarden (Bad Motorfinger and Superunknown), Star One (Space Metal), Muse (Absolution and Origin of Symmetry), Radiohead (anything besides Pablo Honey), Megadeth (Rust in Peace and Peace Sells), Faith No More (Angel Dust), Demons and Wizards (either album), Iced Earth (all good but start with Horror Show and Something Wicked this Way Comes).

Sorry if that's a bit difficult to read, but these are some of my highest recommendations. I might come back later and finish this.

lilmisskitten
eek

RagnaViper
eek

laughing

Looks like you've got stuff to do. big grin

lilmisskitten
I know , DAMN YOU *shakes fist *

RagnaViper
You do realize that I could list a hell of lot more right? cool

I'm thinking I should just put an enormous list together of awesome stuff, save it, then post it for all the rock and metal noobs.

EDIT-

Damn, I forgot Children of Bodom's Taste of my Scythe. Mostly because their lead guitarist is motherf***ing awesome.

lilmisskitten
hehhe, im having a hard enough time with the ones youv'e posted, but yeah you should do that yes

Red Superfly
OK, as a rule, any band who's lead singer has his fringe coverring his face, wearring a tie as some bold fashion statement or, makes reference to his skateboard or is called "Funeral For A Friend", "A Bullet For My Valentine", "My Chemical Romance", "Her Love For Death" or "Hammer Through Her Cranium" or "Death, Funerals, Screaming With Love, Tragedy and More Screaming" should be avoided.

They suck. Really. I made three of those bands up, but most people would have thought they were legit names of real shit-o bands.

You have got some really good bands there though. Sure, you have the odd bit of tat, but I think maybe the best advice is to slowly ween out things that get old quickly. You'll probably find you'll get completely sick of All American Rejects before you've even gotten into Zeppelin fully.

It's the natural order of things. You'll figure it out, especially if you hang around here.

StinkFist462

Mars Volta
Nine Inch Nails
The Faint
Mindless Self Indulgence
Gorillaz

alcoholicpoet
The Doors, Pink Floyd, Jefferson Airplane, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, that's all for now.

Bardock42
Originally posted by RagnaViper
Muse (Absolution and Origin of Symmetry),

Why not Showbiz?.....Its good too...

Oh you might like tenacious D.....except for that the recommendations are good.......but: THE SMITHS

Ken Kenobi
no.......i likie dem too But i like perfect circles duo with Tool, when they sang the love song smile

There are many many more sings by APC that you need to listen to. I would suggest getting all of their albums, but Mer De Noms & The Thirteenth Step are the best.

Static-X, one of my favorite bands. Give em a listen. Start with Shadow Zone.

If you're looking for some fun songs, look no further than The Bloodhound Gang, I suggest One Fierce Beercoaster and Hooray For Boobies.

For the classic sound, Queen...no explanation needed.

RagnaViper
Originally posted by Bardock42
Why not Showbiz?.....Its good too...

Oh you might like tenacious D.....except for that the recommendations are good.......but: THE SMITHS

Never heard Showbiz before.

I bought Absolution two months ago, got a lot of enjoyment out of it, then someone suggested their other albums. I saw Origin of Symmetry so I got it and it was a fine album.

I would never recommend something I haven't heard though. But if you say so, by all means pick it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.