charlie and the chocolate factory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

^^[leane]
i know this thing is for POTC but ... in POTC ther is johnny depp ... and in charlie and the chocolate factory there is johnny depp ...eek! just write anything on charli and tha choclate factory ... big grin thanks

choosewisely
neato movie stick out tongue laughing out loud

belbel300
WIERD but FUNNY!

Mådness
You know that this is a Pirates' forum, right?

I don't mean to be bossy/rude, but could you please try to restrict yourself from posting Charlie and the Chocolate Factory things? I know, it's a good movie too, but since this is a Pirate forum, it would be best if you stick to pirate-related things, okay?

Oh, and Johnny Depp worshiping big grin

belbel300
kk, well, i'm just a back person joinin in..........the dont have a charlie and da choco factory forum, yet!!

Mådness
There should be a section devoted to Johnny Depp... *drools*

^^[leane]
yes

choosewisely
shutup

belbel300
yes

choosewisely
shutup thinks: KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA love

belbel300
awww

XoKCroxmysoxXo
i love that movie he is so good in it...and it's rly funny!

^^[leane]
yep

«§hõnknêss»
It comes out here later next month me thinks no expression

Flying High
wow....go see it....johnny depp with pale skin no expression.....and freaky white teeth stick out tongue

the ending makes far more sense....i love it smile

plus theres an advert for corpse bride....another tim burton film thats done in the same way as nightmare before christmas....and johnny depp is one of the voices...

^^[leane]
yeah he's creepy in this film but ... its johnny big grin

«§hõnknêss»
*has no idea*

choosewisely
*eats his own arm*

DarthLazious
I still have not seen it but I need to.

^^[leane]
yes

Mønkey
does this have ANYTHING to do with POTC?

choosewisely
why do you ask when u know the answer already?stick out tongue

^^[leane]
lol laughing

Mønkey
i wonder why phoe hasnt done anything...

«§hõnknêss»
2 lazy *shrugs* I know I would b

choosewisely
same *sigh*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.