Best Band Out Of These

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
Take your pick!

Df02
a-z of indie-pop... i'll go for hard-fi personally, but even then i wouldn't call myself a fan

LiveAndLetDie
I like the Keiser Cheifs. My favorite indie band is Bloc Party, though

RagnaViper
None of the above.

The best band is Spinal Tap. They go all the way to number 11.

jaden101
not a fan of the magic numbers or franz ferdinand...out of those it would have to be razorlight...hard-fi are decent...the album gets a bit slow though...unlike the single "hard to beat" which is a good summery tune

maximo park deserve a mention...

PINBALL
I dont like any but the killers are the best out of that pothetic list

LiveAndLetDie
You only think the list is patheitic because you haven`t heard of any of the bands. The Killers are NOT the best on that list...there is better

ashtonsNO1fan
i think Bloc party's ok but wouldn't call myself a fan

MildPossession
I only like Magic Numbers out of that list. Haven't heard Caesers though.

ElectricBugaloo
gang of four ripoff bands. its a sad sad world

Red Superfly
Wow, what a list of pseudo-indie bands. They're all a bit wishy washy and borderline pop-junk.

But I guess The Kaisers get my vote because they at least put on a good live show.

The Bodyrockers are dance crap. Keane and Razorlight are boring turdburgers, not to mention pretentious and as wet as a driver instructors handshake They're dull live acts too, but thats due to their songs being damp. Hard-Fi are just Meh with a capital M. Killers are OK-ish, because they do decent live stuff.

Meh, meh meh. None of these bands will be rememberred five years from now.

Victor Von Doom
I genuinely thought you'd like many of those bands- might be thinking of someone else.

Red Superfly
I've bashed these kinds of bands loads before. I'd have thought my distaste for all things Keane and Razorlight would have been more pronounced by now.

Most of these bands are crap and none of them will be rememberred as great. I can tolerate The Killers and The Kaisers to some extent. They don't claim to be the best thing ever, they just make catchy songs and get on with entertaining a live crowd. I hate arrogant tripe like Keane and Coldplay, trying to act all "serious" and legit when all they are is just boring. Razorlight were so full of themselves when I caught their live act last year (Leeds Festival). They were boring and didn't do anything to get the crowd more into it. They acted as though they didn't have to do anything apart from run through their songs uncharismatically and without any character. The lead singer started taking off his shirt and started throwing fake tantrums on stage and acting dumb. "Golden Touch" is an annoying song beyond comprehension. Everytime I hear that annoying riff and that awful contrived, warbling vocal I feel like piercing my eyes with a spoon. Not cool. Up themselves.

mr.smiley
I picked the Killers even though I like Snow Patrol and Franz Ferdanan

SlipknoT
Cant stand any of them.

Flying High
argh...i like most of those bands a lot...erm....i shall take my time deciding stick out tongue

bordom
none of em get my vote

Lana
Don't care for any of those bands.

KillTheLight
the killers gets my vote..

Morning_Glory
I voted for the Killers... cause the rest of the bands on the poll were Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

SlipknoT
And the killers arent?

barbarossa
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
Take your pick!

They all suck.

Your signiture offends me. no expression

StinkFist462
Ashton doesnt bother me at all. i like his movies and whatnot. but punkd sure does suck something awful.

Cid
the killers. i haven't heard of most of the rest.

starshine
Franz Ferdinand

occultdestroyer
All of them are poser indie bands.

I'd take Modest Mouse any day.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
All of them are poser indie bands.

I'd take Modest Mouse any day.

Oh god, go away.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Oh god, go away.
You're sig says otherwise

Bardock42
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
You're sig says otherwise I think it's about you liking them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.