Favourite TMNT Villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
Well

Mainstream
in this order for me

Shredder
Stockman
Krang
Rat King
Hun
Rocksteady
Bebop

DenKi
cant rememer, in the orignal there was this fat pink thingy??? in a massive ball as far as i can remember lol..

Mainstream
Originally posted by DenKi
cant rememer, in the orignal there was this fat pink thingy??? in a massive ball as far as i can remember lol..

krang the alien in the robot body.

BENITO
Originally posted by DenKi
that was krang an alien megalamaniac punished for attempting to take over the universe by having his brain removed he was formily a transnutrino

Inspectah Deck
Shredder

Mådness
I put down a new villan from the new show - Agent Bishop. He is like Shredder's equal and I love his fighting style. Shredder is just behind him and I don't really know what to think of the other villans. I like the Rat King though. Its a really tough call with this one erm

Darth Nauj
brain

Joker1237
Shredder wins on my cards.

But a good 2nd would be Leatherhead from the OLd cartoon. I loved that guy. He was pretty scary with the Gator look and all.

BENITO
Originally posted by Joker1237
Shredder wins on my cards.

But a good 2nd would be Leatherhead from the OLd cartoon. I loved that guy. He was pretty scary with the Gator look and all. Shredders ok he is the best villain that wears a skirt or wears pink

ever thought he might be gay

NinjaJJ
I voted Shredder.

dave_kodak
that big guy with the head in his body was really funny

BENITO
Originally posted by dave_kodak
that big guy with the head in his body was really funny he's called krang

dave_kodak
thank you for reminding me, i will take note of that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.