May all the remakes burn in heck!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason_Krueger
Who is with me now adays the horror genre consists of poorly made remakes and unecissary sequels and prequels and so on and so forth. Granted some current remakes and sequels are very good like The Devil's Rejects for instance but upon looking at the site http://upcominghorrormovies.com I have found that many of the future horror movies to be released are either another dang remake or another dang sequel.....they have gone so far as to make a Dawn of the Dead 2......and.....a Day of the Dead 2.......dont get me wrong I wanna see what they can do with a Day of the Dead remake but a sequel to Day of the Dead and Dawn of the Dead is just wrong.......Romero has no say so in it because they belong to the film studio (read about Dawn of the Dead 2 & Day of the Dead 2)........the legendary Dead Trilogy is NIGHT, DAWN, DAY, & LAND.......not NIGHT, DAWN, DAWN 2, DAY, DAY 2, & LAND!!!!!.......they also plan to remake The Fly again!......one remake of the same movie is enough, leave it the hell alone.....go out and think of an original idea for once! Also Michael Bay plans to make a Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Origin......we all know how good he did with the remake so this one ought to be a doosie.
How many others share my opinion?

beta-wolf_101
I agree in every way, people need to get an original thought instead of f**king up someone else's dream.

kmcdude
I agree as well smile All though I honestly did enjoy the ''Psyco'' remake........I know a lot will disagree with it though........

Jason_Krueger
Speaking of remake there making Omen 666 due out June 2006.....they are to begin casting for the role of Damien.......check it out: http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/ hollywood%20hunts%20demon%20child%20for%20omen%20r
emake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.