The Code Will Save: A story of the end of days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joelsef
This is the story of one man, who, after extensive research, discovered the secrets of the supposed Bible Code. For background info, the Bible code was first found by a man named Michael Drosnin sometime in the 1990's. Using computers and the Torah (which was made into a single line with no spaces in between words), he discovered that by starting with a letter and skipping a certain amount of letters till the next letter, they spelled out words. Then, words related to the original word can be found in close proximity. For example, the name Thomas Edison, found by the 'skipping process' is nearby the words electricity and light bulb. The Bible Code is an insight into the future as well, but it is not a crystal ball. Only 'probabilities' for the 'end of days' are revealed, and it has been human kind's job to divert these holocausts. So far, the predicted end of the world has been avoided twice: once in 1995/1996 and again in 2000. However, many more opportunities for 'armageddon' are present in the code: 2005, 2006, 2010, 2126, just to name a few. Sometimes its by atomic war, other times by comets or asteroids. Only we can divert these disasters through our actions and by lots of prayer. However, because of the limitations of our technology, we only have unearthed a small part of the Bible Code. As our technology grows, we will be able to see hidden words on so many new levels, for it was said that every single person's life throughout the history of time is carefully hidden in the Bible.

The year is now 2012. The possible apocalypses for 2005, 2006, and 2010 were 'delayed', as were the previous ones. The War on Terror in Iraq is still going on, and President Bush is still president. Here's why. Several scientists working on the Bible code discovered that unless George Bush remained President for 2 more terms after his current one, the War would take a drastic plunge and the Middle East would become the front for the Final War. Presenting this undeniable evidence to Congress, Bush was allowed to remain in office. As predicted, the War remains the same, but at least the end was delayed.

Israel returned the Gaza to the Palestinians, and the conflict over there settled down considerably, but not totally. No major advances in technology were made, save one made by the one man mentioned in the first sentence. He developed a way, through holograms, to 'warp' the code so it could be observed from many angles and in many different shapes. This new find produced more accurate descriptions of past events, yet the future remained only possibilities. One day, the man, whose name is John Windsor, meets with the leading quantum physics professors in the nation to discuss time travel and it's relevance to the Bible Code. The quantum physics expert, Edward Rostenova, announced to John that he believed he found a way to travel back in time, yet the resources and technology needed could not be salvaged until way into the future, perhaps centuries. Frustrated, John turns to the Bible Code, where he attempts to find a possible time when time travel will be made possible. This is where the story begins; a story that contains a chain of events that eventually lead John and a group of leading scientists on a quest for the original Bible Code, and perhaps the salvation of the whole human race, as it teeters so perilously on the brink of the End of Time.

hotsauce6548
Um... okay.

I have no idea what the poll is talking about.

And your story, so far, is confusing and strange.

Good luck. thumb up

joelsef
oh crap yur right. when i typed the question there were a few drop downs from previous things ive typed on polls and i musta accidentaly clicked one of them. should i pm rex for him to change it?

FeceMan
Actually, this is better than most of the filth that pollutes this forum.

Keep it up smile.

joelsef
thanks. I'll try to start writing some very soon.

Captain REX
Originally posted by FeceMan
Actually, this is better than most of the filth that pollutes this forum.

Point me to the filth and I'll blow it away unless I have no good reason. stick out tongue

Changed, Joelsef!

joelsef
Thanks Rex! I'll type the first part today or tomorrow.

Hermione202
I'll read it.............once i don't get confused , lol . The first post was a bit confusing so .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.