Kurse vs. Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Who'd prevail?

Avalonofthewind
Anyone got info on Kurse?

Dark Thor
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/images/a/af/Kurse_001.gif

Strength Level: The original level of Algrim's strength is unknown, but he was apparently the strongest of the Dark Elves. However, his strength was below that of Thor, who possesses Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) over 100 tons. After being transformed into his present form, Kurse was said to have double the strength of Thor. The Beyonder further augmented Kurse's strength. His current strength level is so immense cannot be quantified accurately.

Known Powers: Besides his vast superhuman strength, Kurse has extraordinary resistance to injury. He has even survived the collapse of the steel framework of a many-storied building. Thanks to the Beyonder's power, Kurse's armor is now a living part of him, and grows organically. Kurse can survive the tremendous pressures at the ocean floor, and can apparently survive for days without having to breathe.

Kurse can also somehow sense the presence of his foes, even from a continent away.

Dark Thor
(EDIT)

Avalonofthewind
Impressive, but it looks like Parallax would take this.

Juntai
Parallax folds time around Kurse and erases him from the timestream.

Dark Thor
he can do that? wow

olympian
Parallax has cosmic beings level feats without even needing to resort to strenght. He takes this.

yahman
Originally posted by Dark Thor
Who'd prevail?

Who would prevail:

Lord Volde Mort vs Arnold Swartzengger

laughing laughing

Sorry Im in a childish mood after replying in the 'comics are childish'
thread. smile

Dark Thor
are you mocking me? i made the childish thread thing

yahman
Originally posted by Dark Thor
are you mocking me? i made the childish thread thing

Chill Dude !!!!!!!!!!

well kinda. The childish Thread thing is a good 1 tho !!!!!!!!! smile smile

This one though is not quite as good.

supremthor
The powers of Hal Jordan after he became Parallax are best described as god like, he can absorb massive amounts of energy and expend that energy in a form reminiscent of the Green Lantern Ring except vastly more powerful. He is able to form physical constructs such as force bubbles, giant sized fists, body armour, etc. These forms are limited via the imagination and will power of the user. He has the power to rebuild Coast City and to restart the universe, reforming it in his own image so that Coast City was never destroyed. He has used entropy fissures to wipe out existence at both ends of the time stream and to slowly destroy the universe so that he could start a new.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.