Some strange guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dranshmont
Hi,
When i was younger i got a toy thet was related to spiderman and it looked like carnage in a black suite and one of the hands wore like a huge mouth. And he had green transparnnt finns all over his body. Thats all i remember. Does any one know who this is?

Logan 87
it's either Batman or Spiderman with the venom symbiote on it.

Dranshmont
Why batman? Can some one send a link or something to a pic

doctorstrongbad
It sounds more like the lizard with the venom suit. hehe

Spiderman_RJ
its one of the life simbio....the green one. i supose.....and ive seen so man garbage spiderman toys, that many has no relation to comics, almost like those thematic batman, like batman ninja, batman barberian etc....

Next Venom_girl
Was it Lasher?

Spiderman_RJ
cool toy i would have it , if they brought it to my country when i was a kid/teenager

kiekan
I know exactly what it is.... its the Venom from the line of Spidey toys that came packaged with blow up rafts. I can't remember the name of the line, though. I knew it instantly after reading the description because one of my little brothers has the figure and I see it laying around the house all the time.

Edit: Thats it! It came from the "Web Splashers" line. Here's a pic:
http://hako85.hp.infoseek.co.jp/spidey_fig_Web_Splashers_Series1_Black_Sea_Venom.JPG

Next Venom_girl
WTF? blink

chucktaylor
Hey i have that too!

Spiderman_RJ

chucktaylor
Dude, chill, it was only a gift, I didnt use up 10 bucks on it!

doctorstrongbad
Wow that is a weird venom toy.

b-dan
Originally posted by kiekan
I know exactly what it is.... its the Venom from the line of Spidey toys that came packaged with blow up rafts. I can't remember the name of the line, though. I knew it instantly after reading the description because one of my little brothers has the figure and I see it laying around the house all the time.

Edit: Thats it! It came from the "Web Splashers" line. Here's a pic:
http://hako85.hp.infoseek.co.jp/spidey_fig_Web_Splashers_Series1_Black_Sea_Venom.JPG i have that but mines red

Dranshmont
Yeah thats it! so its Venom? Thanks

Dranshmont
I found a link to the site. h t tp : / / b i g i s l a n d t o y s . c o m / s p i d e r m a n . h t m (but without the spaces)

Red Superfly
What the hell? Why do the toy makers make fifty different versions of Spidey and Venom all the time?

Coldfire
Originally posted by Red Superfly
What the hell? Why do the toy makers make fifty different versions of Spidey and Venom all the time?
No idea erm It's really dumb tho

b-dan
What the hell? Why do the toy makers make fifty different versions of Spidey and Venom all the time? at least its not like batman have u been to walmart!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or toys are us god

kiekan

Ever hear of something called money? Well, when they make lots of different versions, there are more things for little lads and lasses to buy, right? More to buy = more money.

Spiderman_RJ
i know a little about money, i used to have some....pretty cool but people always make ways to take it away from you sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.