What would you do if you could see into the future?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shakyamunison

Whirlysplatt
Gamble a lot morebig grin

T.M
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Gamble a lot morebig grin

lol.

thats true

wouldnt do much else though.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by T.M
lol.

thats true

wouldnt do much else though.

But it wouldn't work becasue...

T.M
i didnt say i would win

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by T.M
i didnt say i would win

Oh! Well then that's ok...

fruits
i would become a superhero and stop murders and crap like that from happening. kinda like minority report, except i wouldnt screw it up

Red Superfly
I'd use my powers to see into the future and memorise the cure for cancer, then make loads of money off of it.

Either that or play the lottery.

Muahahahahahaaa! No high horse for me!

T.M
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I'd use my powers to see into the future and memorise the cure for cancer, then make loads of money off of it.

Either that or play the lottery.

Muahahahahahaaa! No high horse for me!

can do that no

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
you can not do anything that will bring you profit, like winning the lottery.

i covered myself by saying i would gamble but not win.

Damn rules mad

Red Superfly
Actually, I would see in to the future to find out what I do with my powers, then go do it.

T.M
good point yes

debbiejo
I think some people feel they can look into the future anyway...and it brings them grief....but let me think......maybe get involved in some causes....Make some right decisions about my own life...try to make the best of it as I could....It would make me more prepared for what I might encounter...and possibly change it....

I'd have to tell someone though....What would happen if I told someone?

Probably take better care of myself...cause I'd know what I would look like at 85.....Help bring Peace to people...become a psychiatrist...People will defiantly need me...cause I'll know about everyones problems....Or or future problems....

Maybe I'd become an alcoholic....cause I'd be too depressed...and I couldn't tell anyone else....that's too much to keep to ones self...

I don't know....probably more of the choices I'd personally make...I need to think some more.

pizza

Shakyamunison
I would find a way to make all of my friends rich, and then bum off of them.

T.M
would it be ok if u had someone give u money ?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by T.M
would it be ok if u had someone give u money ?

Profiting second generation would be ok.

T.M
so me getting Bill Gates to give me a couple of billion isnt cool ?

debbiejo
Profiting second generation would be ok.

I just read the rule book....and I don't think you can do that....It's still a profit.... big grin

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by T.M
so me getting Bill Gates to give me a couple of billion isnt cool ?
That would be fine.

tell me how would you do that. DETAIL...

T.M
OK so i would go to the future make myself so i cant see into the future so i couldn't see into the future to make myself not see into the future so i could see into the future.

i confused myself yes confused

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
I just read the rule book....and I don't think you can do that....It's still a profit.... big grin

So is this your thread or mine stick out tongue

laughing

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by T.M
OK so i would go to the future make myself so i cant see into the future so i couldn't see into the future to make myself not see into the future so i could see into the future.

i confused myself yes confused

Me too.

T.M
That would be fine.

tell me how would you do that. DETAIL...

i have no idea.

place subliminal messages everywhere laughing out loud

debbiejo
So is this your thread or mine stick out tongue

laughing

laughing out loud

OK....I would make wise choices and people who know me...would see how lucky I am...Then...they would also make the same decisions on what I was doing....and then they would be soooooo greatful to me, seeing that's I'm giving all my money away, that they'd give me theirs...

That could work.

powerfulone1987
I find out future winning teams and winning lottery numbers and find what people I know are going to die soon and tell those people to bet on them and play the numbers so that when they win all the money and die they will leave the money to me.

Holla!

WindDancer
I would just admire the wonders of the future. Walk around looking at a future world I most likely won't live to see happen. Just admire the sites.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.