Gladiator vs. Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Gladiator

vs.

Orion

warrior vs. warrior

olympian
If Orion can use the astro force he wins.

If not he loses.

h2h with no weapons or powers allowed, edge to Orion.

the Darkone
Gladiator will crush orion, what has orion prove that he can beat glaiator? he lost to superman, darkseid got ***** slap by wonderwoman, lightray. Gladiator has fought some of the most powerful beings and won most of them he can handle orion. Gladiator flies at warp-speed, quicj as hell and would kick his new god a$$.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by the Darkone
Gladiator will crush orion, what has orion prove that he can beat glaiator? he lost to superman, darkseid got ***** slap by wonderwoman, lightray. Gladiator has fought some of the most powerful beings and won most of them he can handle orion. Gladiator flies at warp-speed, quicj as hell and would kick his new god a$$.

Your wrong again laughing Olympian is a big marvel fan as well laughing out loud

LGodamus
if orion lost to supes he will lose to gladiator,...he is a marvel carbon rip off of clark

olympian
"Gladiator will crush orion, what has orion prove that he can beat glaiator? he lost to superman, darkseid got ***** slap by wonderwoman,"

Post crisis he lost to Superman when? Superman having the upperhand i belive. But i can guarantie Orion didnt used any of the astro force.

Darkseid post crisis already lost to Superman and Orion in clean fights. Even with Byrne Superman he had its share of problems.

And i like and dislike characters from both companies.

the Darkone
Gladiator was created to counter act pre-crisis superman, basically gladiator is pre-crisis superman and never powered at all, gladiator can increase his strength pass class 100 + strength, great invulnerability, flies at warp-speed, is from a fighting race, he fought to a stand still with silver surfer, survive a blast from god force blast from Thor from behind. Don't get me wrong orion is a bad a$$ mutha f**ker like wolverine without the claws he will fight anybody but he has a problem he his crazy, when goes into a berserk rage he is out of control and that will get you into trouble with gladiator. Gladiator will knock orion of his astro-glider so fast it wouldn't be funny, hell gladiator will throw a planet at his a$$.

the Darkone
Originally posted by olympian
"Gladiator will crush orion, what has orion prove that he can beat glaiator? he lost to superman, darkseid got ***** slap by wonderwoman,"

Post crisis he lost to Superman when? Superman having the upperhand i belive. But i can guarantie Orion didnt used any of the astro force.

Darkseid post crisis already lost to Superman and Orion in clean fights. Even with Byrne Superman he had its share of problems.

And i like and dislike characters from both companies.

Yes he did use the astro-force on superman got right back up. Superman was knocking his a$$ around like a hoe. Orion use his mother-box to clam him down because he was under control by darkseid in the legends crossover. Orion beat him once and had the anti-life equation, darkseid has been kicking his a$$ for the past 34 years and nothing any time soon will change that.

olympian
"Yes he did use the astro-force on superman got right back up. Superman was knocking his a$$ around like a hoe. Orion use his mother-box to clam him down because he was under control by darkseid in the legends crossover."

Legends tie in? In that fight, where did he used the astro force. They traded punches.

"darkseid has been kicking his a$$ for the past 34 years and nothing any time soon will change that."

How long have you been hiding under a rock. Darkseid has in the past years been owend by Doomsday, lost a clean fight against Orion in his title, issue 5. And has been punked by Superman more than once now. The last being in superman/ Batman #13.

Yo Whyrly how did theyr most recent fight went at Action?

"nothing any time soon will change that."

It already did, hes nowhere the power he had pre crisis and top heroes can beat him.

Whirlysplatt
"Yes he did use the astro-force on superman got right back up. Superman was knocking his a$$ around like a hoe. Orion use his mother-box to clam him down because he was under control by darkseid in the legends crossover."

Legends tie in? In that fight, where did he used the astro force. They traded punches.

"darkseid has been kicking his a$$ for the past 34 years and nothing any time soon will change that."

How long have you been hiding under a rock. Darkseid has in the past years been owend by Doomsday, lost a clean fight against Orion in his title, issue 5. And has been punked by Superman more than once now. The last being in superman/ Batman #13.

Yo Whyrly how did theyr most recent fight went at Action?

"nothing any time soon will change that."

It already did, hes nowhere the power he had pre crisis and top heroes can beat him.

Supes won! Darkseid is a pussy these days sad

the Darkone
One thing is true, Darkseid is b***h now.

the Darkone
Pre-crisis darkseid has been kicking orion a$$ for years, now post crisis darkseid is p***y now who can't kick his a$$. I bet you batman will kick his a$$next.

olympian
"Supes won! Darkseid is a pussy these days"

Damn. I though he might had a chance this time with Gail on board as the writter.

Its no way back. Hes officially the winper boy at DC.

And ironically talking about Darkseid, i liked the Great Darkness Saga. He was a great villain.

"Pre-crisis darkseid has been kicking orion a$$ for years, now post crisis darkseid is p***y now who can't kick his a$$. I bet you batman will kick his a$$next."

Orin did tho had an impressive showing in TGDS. However like everyone of the top heroes he was noweher his level.

And Batman? Nahh, hes one of the others at DC that has been beaten all the time now. He cant stay on top every single year. Almost killed by Booster, almost killed by Superman. Beaten to a pulp by Superman in Lex Luthurs "mini", and punched in the face by Hal Jordan. Beaten by Omac...

It has been a hell of a year for Bats. About time.

long pig
Orion has beaten and stalemated a pre-crisis Superman.

Superman was in bloodlust and Orion worried about killing him, he used a surgical AF attack not to kill Superman, but to stun him.

Orion was by many accounts stronger than PC Superman, but more likely equal.
Now, he is stronger than post-Superman.

Gladiator wouldn't punk anyone, he'd have a hard time beating Orion, and once Orion's motherbox tell Orion Gladiator's weakness, Glad is in trouble.

Full confident Glad wins, but normal Glad stalemates or barely wins.

And um...Orion killed Darkseid.

Whirlysplatt
"Supes won! Darkseid is a pussy these days"

Damn. I though he might had a chance this time with Gail on board as the writter.

Its no way back. Hes officially the winper boy at DC.

And ironically talking about Darkseid, i liked the Great Darkness Saga. He was a great villain.

"Pre-crisis darkseid has been kicking orion a$$ for years, now post crisis darkseid is p***y now who can't kick his a$$. I bet you batman will kick his a$$next."

Orin did tho had an impressive showing in TGDS. However like everyone of the top heroes he was noweher his level.

And Batman? Nahh, hes one of the others at DC that has been beaten all the time now. He cant stay on top every single year. Almost killed by Booster, almost killed by Superman. Beaten to a pulp by Superman in Lex Luthurs "mini", and punched in the face by Hal Jordan. Beaten by Omac...

It has been a hell of a year for Bats. About time.

Cool you've read Great Darkness good choice mate smile

long pig
Batman has been getting his ass beat lately, what's up with that?

the Darkone
I doubt that orion is stronger than superman a better fighter yes, in a all out battle superman will kick orion new god a$$. What feats of stregth has orion has shown?

the Darkone
You haven't seen nothing yet, What I have heard in infinity crisis there is going to be a lot of a$$ kicking and the villains are going to be doing the kicking, you might see batman and deathstroke get it on in a real all out fight. A lot of super heroes are going to get imbarrest in some serious fights. Damn I can't wait!!!

Pointinel
Originally posted by long pig
Batman has been getting his ass beat lately, what's up with that?

^cosigns.

WASSUP WITH THAT??!

Rumors ciculating in the net:

Bruce goes insane and is committed to Arkham Asylum while Dick Grayson assumes the mantle of the Bat.

Bruce Wayne becomes the new Blue Beetle!?

Bruce is killed by Deathstroke

Tim Drake (Robin) become Nightwing

Whirlysplatt
I hope to hell not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Originally posted by Pointinel
^cosigns.

WASSUP WITH THAT??!

Rumors ciculating in the net:

Bruce goes insane and is committed to Arkham Asylum while Dick Grayson assumes the mantle of the Bat.

Bruce Wayne becomes the new Blue Beetle!?

Bruce is killed by Deathstroke

Tim Drake (Robin) become Nightwing

Dark Thor
gladiator

kgkg
yall know who wins

My boy Gladiator

Though if he isn't confident Orion can defiantly full some wins

But confident Gladiator tata

long pig
Originally posted by the Darkone
I doubt that orion is stronger than superman a better fighter yes, in a all out battle superman will kick orion new god a$$. What feats of stregth has orion has shown?
Orion was equal in strength to pre-crisis Superman, now that Superman got depowered after the crisis, Orion is most definatly stronger.

And he's 100x a better fighter than Superman.

You think Slade and Batman are gonna go at it again?! eek!
I hope it's one on one, no prep, no PIS or CIS and they both fight bloodlust.....evil face

olympian
"Cool you've read Great Darkness good choice mate "

Well i had to, after our first debate my curiosity about this book just hit the charts.

"Batman has been getting his ass beat lately, what's up with that"

Simple. The same its slowing happening with Wolverine at Marvel who so far has been owned twice by Spiderman and the Wrecker in one round. Writers are getting tired of the uber streeth levels. Especially the Bat God.

And those rumors circulating in the net are true. The most common and talk about its Bruce ending in the asylum and Richard taking up the mantle of Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.