Gladiator vs. Warrior (guy gardner)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Gladiator

vs.

Warrior
(guy gardner)

Whirlysplatt
Both Lame Characters who cares?

olympian
Ill go by the one i like more. Warrior. Cool powerset and that was iirc able to hurt Superman once. After owaw maybe?

EsteemedLeader
warrior. his arms turn into cannons

olympian
His arms turned into anything he wanted, thats what made him cool.

That and the fact he was a complete dick. Whats not to love.

armandovalles
Gladiator would beat his ass so hard. One punch at light speed and guy better use those vuldarian powers of his for something else, like regrowing his head.

olympian
And he will. And still continue to be a dick wink

EsteemedLeader
a dick....if he can change his arms into anything.... could he change his........you know........into a deathray?

olympian
How you think Mr fantastic keeps his wife happy even he is always thinking about the next big thing to invent?

Sure Warrior cant scretch but, hey the possibility is there.

the Darkone
Gladiator will kick his a$$, gladiator is a true warrior fighting beings like the dark phoenix, silver surfer, xmen, thor, tyrant, champion etc. gladiator survive a direct hit from the godforce blast from the back and lived. Gladiator will own warrior all day everyday of the week.

jrodslam
Of all those people he fought, how many of those did he win? Just curious.

olympian
Glads won the first run against Thor in theyr last fight but lost the second in the same comic. About the rest he went against them wich is impressive but he didnt won. At least not Tyrant for sure and i have doubts on the Silver Surfer. He lost recently against Champion with others but the champ was using his gem...i think.

Of the x-men, well he defeated Colossus. But that would be expected.

Whirlysplatt
Surfer told him he could beat him anytime he wanted as he knew the frequency of radiation that would sort him out smile

olympian
Well thats settles that.

Surfer is such a nice guy. Telling in other guys faces he owns them.

darthgoober
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.